Zero-G is dubbed "BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel".

Quote:THE BATTLING ACTION IS BACK IN… BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel!
It’s time for an ALL-NEW generation to battle it out in the action-packed story of BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel! The WBBA has worked tirelessly over the last 7 years to rebuild the Beyblade world by introducing a new Bey system and train the next generation of Bladers. Our new hero, Zyro Kurogane, aspires to be just like Gingka and become the World’s Best Blader; with the help of his new friends, he trains hard, gains strength, and learns groundbreaking new battle techniques along the way. Unknowingly, there are mysterious and sinister powers at work with plots to take over the WBBA! Friends will battle each other and dark forces come out of the shadows in an unprecedented event where strategic new combinations create EVEN MORE powerful NEW Beys!
For Boys 6-11
• 39 New Episodes!
• 26 half-hour episodes of Shogun Steel
• 13 half-hour episodes of the second season of BeyWheelz
• 194 BEYBLADE episodes available
• Master toy partner Hasbro

Zero is now Zyro ...

Twenty-six half-episodes, so Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G in Japan definitely cannot end at episode thirty-eight like some people thought. This is good news. There will have to be around fifty-two episodes in Japan.
At least they dropped the 'Metal' I guess? Haha

Ridiculous name.
(Dec. 13, 2012  4:56 PM)Cannon Wrote: At least they dropped the 'Metal' I guess? Haha

Ridiculous name.

Yeah. Changed that to Steel. Grin
Oh gosh, seriously?

At least it's Z and y in one name, pretty cool I guess. Uncertain
Meh, good to know that there will be more episodes of 0G
Where did you get the info?
(Dec. 13, 2012  5:03 PM)Shadoow Wrote: Where did you get the info?

Eh, I have been bringing basically only accurate new information to the Beyblade community for years, so I do not know why anyone would doubt my sources still ... No offense if you have not been here for that long, but just so you know in the future, if I post something, believe it, do not worry.
Ok sorry

Im excited how the stadiums and beys will look like Smile
Does this mean a new battle system or will it just be like season two of zero-g?
(Dec. 13, 2012  5:07 PM)R3DX Wrote: Does this mean a new battle system or will it just be like season two of zero-g?

No, what this topic is about is the dub of Zero-G, it is not about a second season of it or anything at all.
facepalm the name is fail on soo many levels...what is this power rangers? can we do something to prevent them from making that the name like a petition or talk to nelvana?
(Dec. 13, 2012  5:14 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote: facepalm the name is fail on soo many levels...what is this power rangers? can we do something to prevent them from making that the name like a petition or talk to nelvana?

As usual, it is too late for the community to do anything.
Shogun Steel?
Well...
That's weird as hell.
At least now we know Zero-G isn't ending soon! YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I really wonder though, why "Shogun Steel" and not "Zero-G"? Zero-G is a much cooler name, IMO at least... I also REALLY hope they release Zero-G Stadiums, or at least something cooler than the Basic PTW design, or the new ones for Metal Fury.

inb4 Samurai is dubbed Shogun
(Dec. 13, 2012  5:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  5:14 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote: facepalm the name is fail on soo many levels...what is this power rangers? can we do something to prevent them from making that the name like a petition or talk to nelvana?

As usual, it is too late for the community to do anything.

Sigh...great that name will bring alot of new fans over(sarcasm) Zero G sounds way more cool and hip... shogun steel sounds corny
i dont understand why the american version of the beyblade franchise has such poor marketing for the blades and the anime which is a shame cause the anime/dub/score is well done imho may not to others but i think so Tongue_out
Shogun Steel? Hmm, doesn't seem that corny of a dub name to me.
maybe but it has nothing to do with the gimmick of the whole show! lol
Precisely.

The entire show revolves around the giant new rolling stadia, hence it should be named appropriately...
Meh, just stay positive and know 0G still has a long way to go.......... Shoot.
Eh, "Shogun Steel" isn't a bad name in general, but it's a really weird renaming for "Zero-G".
I don't get the renaming... XD
But it always excites me when new stuff is released, or even just new news Tongue_out
This is only slightly better than Steel Squad hahaha.

It doesn't really matter that they've named the anime "Shogun Steel", but I'm not so sure it will be a good idea to drop "Zero-G" from the toyline itself. It does a great job at explaining what the series is about just by itself. "Shogun Steel" doesn't tell you anything.
At this page: http://www.nouveautes-conso.com/2123-bey...-2013.html
you can see the logo and i think its very ugly.
It doesn't seem ugly really, and I can only imagine what the theme song will be like. XD
Cool thing is, only two or three beys actually carry a samurai motif. And one appears just in time... For the finale. Ah, Hasbro... (That and the Crystal Wheel to-be names...)

EDIT:
(Dec. 13, 2012  8:46 PM)zeroki Wrote: It doesn't seem ugly really, and I can only imagine what the theme song will be like. XD

Oh gawd. Nice question, actually... o_o
Beyblade beyblade let it rip... Lets fight, an epic battle, face off and spin the metal....
Here comes, here comes, Shogun SteeEEl!
I can't wait. Hopefully there are not many more name changes.
I wonder why Zero had to be renamed Zyro... It definitely isn't so difficult to say.