Zero-G is dubbed "BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel".

(Dec. 13, 2012  8:57 PM)Shadoow Wrote: Beyblade beyblade let it rip... Lets fight, an epic battle, face off and spin the metal....
Here comes, here comes, Shogun SteeEEl!

It's more likely to have a completely new theme. They've recycled that theme three times now, and I think the popularity of having a new theme, like with BeyWheelz, may come into effect here too...

Plus, I think I might hang myself if I have to listen to "SHOGUN STEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL" before every episode...
So, this is the Hasbro version of Zero G? I'm so confused.
(Dec. 13, 2012  9:57 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: So, this is the Hasbro version of Zero G? I'm so confused.

yea. The name isn't to bad. at least no more "metal" in the name XD

(Dec. 13, 2012  9:53 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I wonder why Zero had to be renamed Zyro... It definitely isn't so difficult to say.

Actually quite simple to point out. I don't think Hasbro think it's an family-healthy idea to have an protagonist named Zero to the left. While the name is meaningful in some ways, this is the meaning that would jump head first for most people. Be happy it's an one letter change.

... Sad, I know. Well, at least we had ONE serie with original japanese names...
question will there be 3 seasons of beyblade mfb zero-g just like the first mfb or is it just one season cuz if its just one then imma be disappointed >.>
Zero and Zyro have the same pronunciation, so it shouldn't cause too much trouble. I can imagine them removing all references to Zero-G from this though.
Thanks for the news Kai-V and if the introduce another season of Beywheelz then I wonder what'll happen in Season 2.
Hmmm, now let us imagine what the voice actors Nelvana will choose...
am i the only one who likes the new name? well ok it's no ¨Zero-g¨, but if they were to change the name, which knowing hasbro they were going too, this is a good name to change it to. however, making the same the same as a beyblade part, that however i don't like. i just hope the start is any good, i don't want to wake up in the morning because some ginga-voiced singer is singing in the family room with horrible music to go with it.
(Dec. 13, 2012  5:23 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: inb4 Samurai is dubbed Shogun
My thoughts exactly. I kind of wished Nelvana had kept 'Zero-G' though. But then again, I had hoped they would call it 'Metal 4D' and that was wrong...
Don't like the name but well who really cares. That logo it horrible IMO
Ah, got it from the Nelvana report?

Shogun Steel is OK with me.

but only meh
i dont like the name... just because its most likely the name given to Samurai or something... and it sounds pretty awkward... at least it doesnt say "metal" which was starting to sound sorta lame...
and the logo just looks sorta cheap...
Meh. I don't like it. sumthins going to screw the whole zero g thing up!
Is this for america?
I think that the name is ehh. Personally I was fearing they would call it Metal Gravity or something stupid like that. But I HATE what they did to Zero's name. I would've rathered Zereo or Zeros, anything but Zyro. Oh well, I bet he's not the only one. I'm sure Kira was changed to Kiru or something like that. Anywho, I'd really like to see how the stadiums turn out. That will be interesting.
"Chrome Warriors" would have been more.... Feasible. But I guess kids would throw a fit and hate it if it went any other direction than that....
Shogun Steel, hm?

Well, that sounds extremely... Odd. Zero-G would've been perfectly fine on its own. It is the name of the toyline's system. Why take out the sole gimmick to the game in the title? I don't know, Shogun Steel just sounds pretty out of the blue for me.

Zero's name into Zyro? Not that big of a change. I think I can still manage, hah.

That logo looks just about the same as the previous six seasons of Beyblade. Nothing too drastic. Although, is that "warrior-thing" a part of the logo? It seems a tad bit odd. Also.
lol what a coincidence...it's my bloody username XD
Tris that warrior thing looks like a transformer. And I know I have no proof or basis to this thesis, but would they ditch the name and everything to do with zero g because they won't release zero g-like stadiums? Again, Im not suggesting anything, just a completely unsupported guess.
(Dec. 14, 2012  2:23 AM)Tris Wrote: Shogun Steel, hm?

Well, that sounds extremely... Odd. Zero-G would've been perfectly fine on its own. It is the name of the toyline's system. Why take out the sole gimmick to the game in the title? I don't know, Shogun Steel just sounds pretty out of the blue for me.

Zero's name into Zyro? Not that big of a change. I think I can still manage, hah.

That logo looks just about the same as the previous six seasons of Beyblade. Nothing too drastic. Although, is that "warrior-thing" a part of the logo? It seems a tad bit odd. Also.
That warrior looks odd. I mean it doesn't look like beyblade at all.

That logo looks ten times worse than the current one... I'm telling you.
Its essentially the same except it has the lower text changed to Shogun Steel (which they do for every season) and the creepy transformer warrior is watching you from behind the logo.
(Dec. 14, 2012  2:49 AM)Curious George Wrote: Its essentially the same except it has the lower text changed to Shogun Steel (which they do for every season) and the creepy transformer warrior is watching you from behind the logo.

Probably just the rendition then... because the Beyblade red looks a little off from the original

EDIT: Or just one of my pathetic problems with differentiating the two Pinching_eyes_2
That logo is absolutely childish.
Thanks for the info Kai-V

I guess everyone's going (whos watched/watching Zero-G at the moment) to hate all the Zero-G name changes and all but as time goes on we'll probably have less hate and get used to it and it'll be nothing more than just an alias to the original

Funny that with the logo, am I the only one that can see it's Samurai Ifraid...? OH WAIT I MEAN Shogun Ifraid... Tongue_out

It would be nice to see Johnny Yong Bosch as the voice actor for Zero, it's just when I think about Ichigo from Bleach and Zero they're kinda similar in terms of personality, training to be the best, never giving up etc. etc. but knowing whoever chooses the voice actors for Beyblade it'll be poorly done for the main character again... Though it would be nice to see Robert Tinkler come back as Gingka but this time obviously making his voice deeper as he did in the first episode of Metal Fusion

And I'm guessing everything will be the same it'll just be dubbed and 2 episodes will just be put together to have the full 30 minute episode just seems to make more sense that way

Like i'm happy to see that they're working on the dub for Zero-G but at the same time it's like "Seriously? You haven't even finished dubbing 4D and you're moving so soon onto Zero-G?" but oh well just happy that there's some progress in the dub Beyblade world Smile

Sorry for the long post just had a lot to say Tongue_out