Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
Half of it doesn't make sense, when it had around 60% win to loss ratio, and this increased by 85%, the loss probability doesn't drop that much! Most of it is random stuff.
i am not sure but maybe begirados dragooon LW160GF cn beat _______ dragooon BGrin? begirados dragooon have some good synergy in my opinion that they exposed each other's attack point well and GF cn combine both sway and smash attack. i have no zeroG stadium though ._. sad case Tired
No custom finded for orojya in stamina list ???why? Isn't good enough?
Orojya has never been good for Stamina.
No use for orojya so?
(Sep. 21, 2013  11:33 PM)loyd87 Wrote: No use for orojya so?

There is no use for orojya.
In response to Dark_Mousy on the Advanced Thread, a few changes:
@SR200TB/CS I really like this, but CS is more for the BB-10 because if something touches it a few times, it will go crazy in the Zero-G Stadiums.

Genbull*2 Defense/Sway Defense There hasn't been any official testing on this, it should be looked into like, right now.

@MF Why is that not on there for Sway Defense? It has shown pretty promising results from my testing.

dragooon F230GCF/CF Why is Killerken or Reviser not on the Dragooon F230GCF/CF?
sway Attack: Why isn't Balro up there? It speaks for itself.
Other than that it is a good list Smile
(Sep. 29, 2013  4:44 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: In response to Dark_Mousy on the Advanced Thread, a few changes:
@SR200TB/CS I really like this, but CS is more for the BB-10 because if something touches it a few times, it will go crazy in the Zero-G Stadiums.
Its shown use for me in both personally. It could use a bit more testing.

(Sep. 29, 2013  4:44 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Genbull*2 Defense/Sway Defense There hasn't been any official testing on this, it should be looked into like, right now.

(Sep. 29, 2013  4:44 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: @MF Why is that not on there for Sway Defense? It has shown pretty promising results from my testing.
Forgot about it. Adding now.

(Sep. 29, 2013  4:44 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: dragooon F230GCF/CF Why is Killerken or Reviser not on the Dragooon F230GCF/CF?
Lack of sleep might have something to do with me forgetting that.

(Sep. 29, 2013  4:44 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: sway Attack: Why isn't Balro up there? It speaks for itself.
Other than that it is a good list Smile
Adding now. Realize I do forget once in a while. And TBH I don't use Balro all that much. Never liked it really.

My list was updated wit ha few changes.
Now the list looks much better, I haven't liked Balro much either, but since it is similar to Wyvang, I thought Why not? Plus, this would tell other people that if you don't have two Wyvangs, you have a bad Sway Attacker. I know I made that mistake at Beyblade Revolution.
This is a list I put together for the advanced forum. Does everyone agree on it?
I forgot a few things

1. On the topic of EWD, I think it should be taken off because of how fast it wears down and it's weakness to Sway Attackers.
2. What about Phantom for Stamina? Something like Phantom SA165/W145BWD. I know it is a MW and can get SOd easier than Synchroms but then again, Duo is a MW. I think it should be looked into.
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:55 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I forgot a few things

1. On the topic of EWD, I think it should be taken off because of how fast it wears down and it's weakness to Sway Attackers.
Yes it does get worn, BUT its still dominant in stamina and spin stealers/Anti-SpinSteal combos

(Sep. 29, 2013  5:55 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: 2. What about Phantom for Stamina? Something like Phantom SA165/W145BWD. I know it is a MW and can get SOd easier than Synchroms but then again, Duo is a MW. I think it should be looked into.

Duo is generally better for stamina then Phantom. Personally Ive always used Duo instead of Phantom for stamina. Phantom is decent for stamina. But how light it is is why I wouldn't put it on the list. If you can have sufficient testing to prove otherwise, then it can be taken into consideration.
Eh, I was going to make a thread for this but, there's no need haha. I have a custom to propose for the list. It's Duo Cancer SA165TB. I first saw this combo, when JesseObre used it in a tournament, against an F230CF combo, and won 3-0. I fell in love with it after that.

Quick overview of the Custom:

It's an amazing Stamina type, that performs well against any Phantom combo, F230CF/GCF, Sway Attackers, and most defenders. It's an amazing combo that seriously belongs on this list.

Parts:

A regular face is the best option.

Cancer: is an amazing Stamina clear wheel, which goes really well with Duo.

Duo:It's Duo, no explanation is necessary.

SA165: A very important piece to this combo, it works amazing on it.

TB: The heart of this combo. When in a Zero-G stadium, it is extremely hard for TB to be swayed out, it's completely insane.

Tournament results:

Leone19- Second place, using Duo Cancer SA165TB (Back to School Beyblade)
LMAO- 1st place, using Duo Cancer SA165TB (JesseObre's Birthday Bash)
LMAO- 3rd place, using Duo Cancer SA165TB (A Year: The Month of Heat)

A few tests:

Against F230:

Against Defence:

Against Wyvang:

Against Sway Attack:

And there you have it, if any videos are needed for me, to back up tests, I will gladly do them! Smile

Hope you like this combo!
Duo Cancer SA165 TB. I actually used a similar combo on several occasions. And it had a good showing at Beyblade Revolution. SA165 TB in general is a decent setup. Just does bad against certain spin stealers.
(Sep. 29, 2013  7:31 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Duo Cancer SA165 TB. I actually used a similar combo on several occasions. And it had a good showing at Beyblade Revolution. SA165 TB in general is a decent setup. Just does bad against certain spin stealers.

Which similar combo did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Yup, it's main weakness is Revizer Dragooon SA165BWD/EWD/WD or another Duo SA165BWD/WD/EWD.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Pha...BWD-MB-EWD
You guys are probably going to think I'm tooting my own horn, but this thing loses to almost nothing that isn't left spin.
what about F230GCF/CF combos?
Time: With what tip?

LMAO: Can you try testing against the F230 setup, except launching it weak enough so it spin steals but doesn't self KO? I think that will take it down.

Also, can you please test against a taller stamina type? (AKA SR200 TB, 230 D, or 230 MB)
(Sep. 29, 2013  6:05 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Duo is generally better for stamina then Phantom. Personally Ive always used Duo instead of Phantom for stamina. Phantom is decent for stamina. But how light it is is why I wouldn't put it on the list. If you can have sufficient testing to prove otherwise, then it can be taken into consideration.

Phantom's weight is actually greater than Duo if i recall correctly. Phantom's weight distribution makes it a better choice then Duo for Stamina imo, but the latter handles recoil much better; making it far more superior.

I'll make my comments in that forum, in any case when I have ze time.
ShinobuXD either ewd or tb (no official testing on tb, but I think it shows promise the anti-sway to some extent of mb and closer to the balance and stamina of ewd)
You guys should consider this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Scy...r-SA165BWD on the list!
(Oct. 01, 2013  8:34 PM)Stars Wrote: You guys should consider this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Scy...r-SA165BWD on the list!

I'm a bit hesitant until there is more people to confirm results and it sees some tournament experience.
I agree. The results are a little sketchy, especially considering UltmiteOrion's tests.
No further response about my combo?
i agree also. I think it needs more testing and to place in a tournament to become top tier.