Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
(Nov. 04, 2012  2:34 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, anybody's thoughts on TB and SWD?
I personally have not (IMO) seen enough testing on TB, granted, I havn't enough testing anyway.

SWD has a scraping problem when facing sway attack combos, particularly those that use CF/GCF.

For TB, It's definitely better than SWD and it can somewhat resist being swayed out, but I haven't found the perfect combo to use it with.
Aha, I didn't mean compare it to SWD.

I will not be able to test it. But, I need to see a mirror test between JB and TB.
My SWD is now worn and I can't test it but when I did have it in good condition and used it at the tournament, it is a safer choice than WD but rather than being KOed the Ring on SWD actually Scrapes to keep it in, it is little less than comparable to how BD145 would act, but on a lesser scale, it loses most of its spin but stays in and is decent on Spin Stealers but outclassed by B:D
I am actually really liking the way Gravity Perseus BD145 RDF is performing.
Definitely needs some discussion.

It can counter right spin stamina, right spin attack, etc.

MAJOR NOTE

We need to find a counter to ________ Dragooon B:D. It is just dominating the metagame. In order to do well in Zero-G, you need to have Dragooon, another Zero-G Beyblade, B:D and your set.

Right spin Stamina won't work, Right Spin Sway Attack won't work, etc.
As of right now we need a left spin smasher, to go against Dragooon.

Our Options (IMHO)
  1. Left Spin VariAres R145 RF/R2F
  2. Any Attack oriented Zero G wheel, below Dragooon E230 CF/GCF etc.

I hope this was helpful.

I would like for more people to test Dragooon Dragoooon 230MB vs Dragooon ^2 B:D but it really was just luck at that point form my experience, well one couner is a Duo, with a EWD tip at around 145 height it beat Dragooon B:D but then it might decide on the EWD condition and the B:D Mold.
(Nov. 05, 2012  1:22 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Right spin Stamina won't work, Sway Attack won't work, etc.

This is not completely accurate. Sway Attack works as long as you are spinning the same direction as your opponent. So, a Dragooon-based Attacker can do well against Dragooon B:D. Personally, I've been using MSF-L Gargole Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF lately (you can find it on the Winning Combinations list). Of course, I/we still need to do more testing, though.
Yes. I meant right spin sway, sorry about that.
I do think it is nearly ready for a tier list, but I think we should wait for just a few more parts. I also think people need to conside Killerken Ifraid. If it can split a Duo, it is probably a pretty dang good attack type.
(Nov. 09, 2012  12:54 AM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: I do think it is nearly ready for a tier list, but I think we should wait for just a few more parts. I also think people need to conside Killerken Ifraid. If it can split a Duo, it is probably a pretty dang good attack type.
Can I see the tests for killerken ifraid and what parts are on it.
Thanks

It was a Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF from meow!.
That combo was for BB-10.
(Nov. 09, 2012  12:54 AM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: I do think it is nearly ready for a tier list, but I think we should wait for just a few more parts. I also think people need to conside Killerken Ifraid. If it can split a Duo, it is probably a pretty dang good attack type.
Posted by *Ginga* - Today 09:06 PM
That combo was for BB-10
I know that. I was just correcting him that it was a Killerken Dragooon.
You guys should just list MSF-H Reviser Dragooon B:D by itself. I'm dead serious. From what I can tell it IS the metagame, and what needs to happen is you guys should find another custom that is at least as viable as Dragooon before you add anything else to the list. Zero-G is way too young for a fully realized tier list, but Dragooon's dominance is staggering.
Competitive Zero G COMBO List:

MSF-H Revizer Dragooon B:D

(This is just for some laughs...)
I don't really think you should put R145 because when R145 makes contact and scrapes on the stadium floor it looses a lot of stamina and dies
Most of the combos in the OP are not suitable for Zero G Stadium. It need a major overhaul. 1 strange thing though, how come the thread starter used Ingulit's name for the format. I don't think Ingulit would be so careless putting a lot of unsuitable combos in the list.
(Nov. 25, 2012  11:51 AM)wpardin Wrote: Most of the combos in the OP are not suitable for Zero G Stadium. It need a major overhaul. 1 strange thing though, how come the thread starter used Ingulit's name for the format. I don't think Ingulit would be so careless putting a lot of unsuitable combos in the list.

Hence the term "Developmental" ..

Anyways, the combos on the list are not that bad. They work well against combos that I've tested, and the end result is usually a win.

What do you mean? All he did was use Ingulit's format of how he wrote it in the PC-MFB-CD thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Public-C...sion-BB-10

That's really it .. Unless I'm not understanding what you're saying.

..?
That is what I meant. He used Ingulit's format for BB-10 & tried to make a list of competitive combos for Zero G which we know that combos for BB-10 & Zero G are different. I am afraid it might mislead other inexperienced member to believe that those combos really work for Zero G stadium.
Just what I'm kinda thinking at the moment:

Dragooon in EVERY category... Tired

Is Ifraid really that useless?
Ifraid can be used in mediocre force smashers, but I think Cosmic does a better job of it, despite its weight.
LMAO. Cosmic better than a 0G makes me laugh.

Okay, Ifraid is off that list, not Genbul is in question,,, tests people, tests
Does anyone think of combining Smash Attack and Sway together somewhat? I think an attack type might stand a better chance if it can hit and sway. Anyone with me on this? Unless there are some combos that are unheard of to me that make the bey sway more based on its own metal wheel/Chrome Wheel I think giving a attack type the ability to KO and Sway would be fundamental.

I don't own flash but this idea seems to make decent sense to me at least.
Maybe Flash W145CF?
I agree with *Billy*. Maybe a combo with Diablo would work. It's weight (for sway) and its smash (for smash, duh xD) might work.
Insomniac and anybody else, do you think it is time for a list update based on Insomniac's post? I agree with all of it.