Toronto, Ontario
Tournament Results
High Park
1873 Bloor St W
  Meet at the shelter.
12:30 PM on 11/26/2016
Format
Zero-G

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
6 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: zerwoah_g.png]
[Image: hey_burst_guys.png]
Saturday, November 26th, 12:00pm
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Burst Format & Zero-G Format

The tournament will follow the regular Burst Format ruling, so no beyblade switching. We will start off the day with Zero-G, and we will start Burst Format at around 2:30pm.

12PM - Registration
12:30PM - Zero-G Tournament Starts
2:30PM - Break + Registration For Burst Tournament
3:10PM - Burst Tournament Starts
~5:30PM - Tournament Concludes

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor St. W entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. If you have any questions about the location, please post here! This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

Blader Passport
This experimental Burst Format event is part of a special campaign and is therefore free to play in! No fee or Blader Passport required! Although you do not need it for this event specifically, you may purchase a Blader Passport for $20 CDN–which will grant you entry into all regular WBO events for an entire year, among other benefits.

Side Notes

Please be aware of your belongings
We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time
If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread!

Think you can make it? Post here!
If you think you'll be able to make it out to ZerWOAH-G and/or Hey, Burst Guys, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
1234beyblade
Kei
Mitsu
JesseObre
Naru Blader
pyrus10000
OldSchool™
Lani (Burst)

Possible Attendees:
EX139

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Perfect logo.

Can't wait for this! Will have Beast Behemoth and the new Custom Sets for sale. I'll post my sale list with prices later.
woah burst me up on the list woah thanks copy that

edit: meme thread inc.
(Nov. 22, 2016  8:38 PM)Kei Wrote: Will have Beast Behemoth and the new Custom Sets for sale. I'll post my sale list with prices later.

Why does Kei have all the good(gucci) stuff when I'm not there

Serious
I'll be there for Burst!
I'm laughing so hard at everything that's happening here, but sadly I can't make it! I'll be at Blue Mountain. Have lots of fun!
Ah I'm disappointed that I can't make it! Hopefully I'll see everyone at the next one. Have fun!!
Making some progress with A&C Games, so hopefully you all can make it to the next one which will hopefully be indoors there. Smile

Kei's Items For Sale at ZerWOAH-G & Hey, Burst Guys
Sales are First Come, First Served, All Prices in Canadian Dollars

Click to View My For Sale List

Added some of the new Beyblade Super Custom Speed Ver. and Heavy Ver. sets, Beast Behemoth, and some unused loose parts from the custom sets as well. Check it out!
Move me to possible attendees. . .
i want the speed set so bad! But i feel like the speed launchers internals are super delicate. Confirmed.
(Nov. 23, 2016  5:56 AM)Kei Wrote: Making some progress with A&C Games, so hopefully you all can make it to the next one which will hopefully be indoors there. Smile

Awesome news!
Good chance I'll be there.
I'll have stuff for sale. Lots of random layer Gachapons as well.
Which volume?
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:36 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: Which volume?

2 3 4
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:16 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Good chance I'll be there.

Whoa, you're back! Awesome. Are you bringing Dark Amaterios for everyone? Tongue_out
(Nov. 24, 2016  9:26 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:16 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Good chance I'll be there.

Whoa, you're back! Awesome. Are you bringing Dark Amaterios for everyone? Tongue_out

If everyone wants to buy one then sure haha
I need to recoup for all the frivolous spending I did xD

I left Japan with 11 sets of Dark Goodness. Joyful_3

I got back into TO on Tuesday.
(Nov. 23, 2016  5:56 AM)Kei Wrote: Making some progress with A&C Games, so hopefully you all can make it to the next one which will hopefully be indoors there. Smile

I'm so excited to hear about this! I hope it will work out. Indoor tournaments through the Canadian Winter would be so wonderful.
Here is the lot that I has from the Nippon.

[Image: 3M4Qb6m.jpg]

[Image: lHPN2Cr.jpg]

[Image: 5e6r4xr.jpg]

All prices are CAD obviously.

06x B-00 Layer Set V.V & S.S $22
04x B-29 Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel $16
02x B-30 Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion $16
01x B-31 Starter Yggdrasil Ring Gyro $24
04x B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V $19
03x B-35 Starter Storm Spriggan .K.U $19
06x B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk .G.R $16
01x B-41 Starter Wild Wyvern .V.O $22
01x B-42 Booster Dark Deathscyther .F.J $16
06x B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C $16
09x B-46 Booster Obelisk Odin .T.X $11
10x B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I $23
08x B-56 Booster Unlock Unicorn .D.N $16
02x B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus .I.W $22
02x B-10 BeyLogger $23
10x Dark Amaterios Aero Assault $80

Lots of Random layers 2/3/4 $no idea atm
Random Layer SETS available at a discount.
Might've overdone it on those random layers Tongue_out
(Nov. 25, 2016  11:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Might've overdone it on those random layers Tongue_out

I just couldn't stop turning xD
Jeeeez, if I had known you'd come back with BG-04 I wouldn't have bought any myself since it'll probably be cheaper to get it from you since you brought it back directly from Japan and didn't have to pay shipping or anything haha.
Hey @[EX139] and @[OldSchool™], what is your status looking like for Zero-G tomorrow? JesseObre just let us know he's a possible for tomorrow, so we just want to see where exactly we stand with the number of participants confirmed for Zero-G. Thanks!
(Nov. 26, 2016  3:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey @[EX139] and @[OldSchool™], what is your status looking like for Zero-G tomorrow? JesseObre just let us know he's a possible for tomorrow, so we just want to see where exactly we stand with the number of participants confirmed for Zero-G. Thanks!

I'll be there for G @[Kei]
Are your dark amaterios for sale Oldschool? Just wondering price wise not gonna buy though Tongue_out_wink

But ill definitely take a jeir jorgunmand.
(Nov. 26, 2016  3:48 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: Are your dark amaterios for sale Oldschool? Just wondering price wise not gonna buy though Tongue_out_wink

But ill definitely take a jeir jorgunmand.

OldSchool said he's selling Dark Amaterios for $60 usd which is around $80 cad