Zalo (Taking Charecter Requests)

Prolog
My name is Zalo. I am an 10 year old girl with brown hair with a few blonde highlights. I'm with my 13 year old friend Zai. He has plain black hair. We are doing the usual routine of the day, just hangin underneath a tree. It was almost 12:00 and a storm was coming in. We walked home and the rain started to pour. We heard lightning in the distant but didn't think anything of it. I arrived at my home and waved goodbye to Zai. I was alrready home when the storm passed so I went out to get my freind. He was staring at something. I walked next to him and saw what it was. Some sort of top...

This took me 2 hours!
that took you two hours? most writers here could do that in 10 minutes, myself included.
(Jul. 28, 2011  10:15 PM)Terra Blazer Wrote: that took you two hours? most writers here could do that in 10 minutes, myself included.

reason whyis because i was watching TV XD
it actually took me 20 because i had short writers block...
Be careful when you say that you're accepting character requests, Temporal might come along and criticize you for accepting potential mary-sues. No offense Temporal, if you're seeing this post!
Or I can Tongue_out Don't accept Mary Sues, or I'll send you to hell's gates >:T ! Don't know what a Mary Sue is? Look here:

(Jul. 28, 2011  12:36 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Found the sources Tongue_out

-Definition of Mary Sue
-Universal Mary Sue Litmus Test (make sure to read directions at the top)
-Mary Sue Litmus Test for Original Fiction
-How to Avoid Making a Mary Sue

Also, if you search something such as, "Mary Sue Litmus Kingdom Hearts" quiz, you might find results. They're also more accurate and fitting for the fanfiction you are making.

Beginner writers: Please Read This! This is crucial to a good story/character, in my opinion.
Hrm...
(Jul. 28, 2011  9:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: The pacing is good, unlike many stories here which rush into action, and I appreciate not having the standard "THIS IS WHO I AM AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE" start-of-story character description.

Read the bolded. And yes, I WILL criticize bad OCs. Using them disrespects fiction in general.
Wait...the story is named after the character? Mary-Sue alert!
(Jul. 28, 2011  10:30 PM)Temporal Wrote: Hrm...
(Jul. 28, 2011  9:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: The pacing is good, unlike many stories here which rush into action, and I appreciate not having the standard "THIS IS WHO I AM AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE" start-of-story character description.

Read the bolded. And yes, I WILL criticize bad OCs. Using them disrespects fiction in general.
Wait...the story is named after the character? Mary-Sue alert!

Its a teporary name because I don't wanna call my story "Story"... i had writers block i had a good background written down in notepad and forgot what i saved it too. I went through 20-30 school reports and 20-40 random stories i write when im bored...
that took me about an hour also because my computer was bein stupid so i had to restart 5 times and now im on my ipod