Yugioh General Discussion

By the way, I was rewatching Burst God a while ago and made a couple custom cards based on the Beys. Would anyone like to see them?
Skelesauras is best girl. Use it.
Dark magician girl best female monster card!
Best girl is luna and akiza
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: New Yugioh Game Releasing Soon!
[Image: JxDyFVz.png]

I did not know sponge Bob was a yugioh character what episode was it?
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:59 PM)PinkRose Wrote: By the way, I was rewatching Burst God a while ago and made a couple custom cards based on the Beys. Would anyone like to see them?
I would.

Btw what card do you guys want to see on the upcoming banlist? Here are some of my possible candidates in no particular order:

El shadoll winda-limited(better) forbidden(not likely but possible)

miscellaneousaurus-forbidden (dear god please)

Certain invoked engine cards-either limited or forbidden such as aleister and invocation

Linkross-forbidden

Nadir Servant-limited most likely not since it’s too new but possibly

Smoke grenade of the shadow thief- forbidden

Trickster reincarnation-limited or forbidden

Crystron Halqifibrax- forbidden (not too likely)

True king of all calamities- forbidden

Utopic Zexal- personally I don’t think it’s that crazy but it’s definitely a possibility

Electrumite- moved up to limited

Some of the salamangreat cards on the banlist can move up-most like miragestallio

Zoodiac drident-semi limited
Hmm..most of these make sense actually.

My predictions:

1- Cards to be added on the list

Verte Anaconda - Banned (Only way to summon (read as abuse) Dragoon outside his archetypes)
Halqifibrax - Banned (They need to hit Infernoble Knights somehow)
Utopic ZEXAL - Banned (Printing Numeron Network was a mistake)
Oviraptor - Limited/Banned (For obvious reasons)
V.F.D - Limited (I don't see them banning it anytime soon as that would kill Virtual Worlds' main combo and they need to sell Lulu)

2- Cards to get off the list
Electrumite - Limited (You can say I'm dreaming but hey, they unbanned Bardiche for the PK support, so why not do the same for Metalfoes?)
Miragestallio - Limited (Won't make as big of an impact as everyone thinks, it's just another extender, but kinda unlikely)
Firewall Dragon - Unlimited (Only if they give it an errata that lets you special summon ONLY Cyberse monsters)
Speedroid Terrortop - Semi Limited (Okay, now I AM dreaming. Darn you BA)

Anyway, here are the customs!

Strike Valkyrie of The Sky
LIGHT
Rank 4
Atk 2700
Def 1900
Fairy/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 4 LIGHT monsters
Each time this card attacks a monster, it loses 200 ATK. Once per turn, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material; destroy that monster, or, if "The Sanctuary In The Sky" is on the field, you can banish that monster instead.

FYI, the self-debuff effect reflects how in comparison to the normal God Valkyrie, Strike God Valkyrie's attacks hit harder at the cost of losing more stamina with each hit it lands.

Ultimate God Reboot
Spell/Continous
When this card is activated, if you LP are lower than your opponent's: You can target 1 LIGHT Xyz monster in your GY; Special summon it, and if you do, attach 1 monster from your GY to it as an Xyz Material. Once per turn, if a LIGHT monster you control attacks: All LIGHT monsters you control gain 300 ATK (even if this card leaves the field). You can only control 1 "Ultimate God Reboot".

This is supposed to sound like the whole 'Reboot' aspect of Valkyrie's Performance Tip, buuuut is also indirect Utopia Support because Valt gives me serious Yuma vibes (in a good way, tho).

Dragunity Knight - Longinus
WIND
Level 10
Atk 3300
Def 3200
Dragon/Synchro/Effect
1 "Dragunity" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters
Gains 200 ATK for each card in the Spell & Trap Zones. When this card battles an opponent's monster, before the damage step: You can send 1 Spell/Trap card you control to the GY; banish that monster. If this Synchro summoned card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can destroy all monsters your opponent controls with ATK lower than this card's original ATK.

I almost made Longinus a Nekroz because of the WATER theme, but then I remembered that its avatar is a Dragon and the real Longinus weilded a spear so lore wise, this fits better.

Metal Dragon Crush
Spell/Quick-Play
When a Dragon monster you control battles: Double that monster's ATK, but destroy it during the End Phase, also, if this card was set before being activated, your opponent cannot activate cards or effect in response to this card's activation. You can only activate 1 "Metal Dragon Crush" per turn.

So basically pair this with Longinus and you've got a 6600 ATK beatstick and a field wipe during the End Phase. Didn't really put much thought into it, but I guess it works well enough.

Fafnir, Generaider Boss of Fortune
EARTH
Level 9
Atk 2000
Def 2900
Dragon/Effect
You can only control 1 "Fafnir, Generaider Boss of Fortune". When your opponent draws a card(s), except during the Draw Phase: You can Tribute 1 "Generaider" monster or 1 Dragon monster you control; draw 2 cards, then shuffle 1 card from your hand into your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Fafnir, Generaider Boss of Fortune" per turn.

Should I be thankful for the history lesson I got while looking up these Beys' origins to find an appropriate archetype? Probably.

Nothing Breaker
Trap/Normal
If a monster you control is targeted for an attack, during damage calculation: You can Tribute that monster; both players draw 1 card. Then, if the tribured monster was a Dragon monster: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only activate 1 "Nothing Breaker" per turn.

Evade, trigger, destroy. Sounds fairly accurate if you ask me.

Red-Eyes Requiem Spriggan
DARK
Level 10
Atk 3500
Def 2900
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
1 Level 7 or higher "Red-Eyes" monster + 1 Special summoned monster.
For this card's Fusion summon, you can also use 1 monster your opponent controls as Fusion Material. Cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can move this card to an unused Main Monster Zone on your field; banish 1 card in this card's column. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation.

Screw the naming pattern, I'm not calling it Red-Eyes Spriggan Requiem. Also, just noticed this is a Fusion and Valkyrie's an Xyz. Didn't mean for that to happen lol.

Requiem Slash
Trap/Counter
When your opponent activates a card or effect, while you control a DARK Fusion monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. You can only activate 1 "Requiem Slash" per turn.

Why did the dub change it from Slash to Whip? That's just flat out dumb.

There's probably more where these came from...probably. 'Til Then!
Those are really good, I would definitely buy a pack that had those cards!

Also what is the pack called?
I don't put them in packs actually 😅
Okay, sorry about that.
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:59 PM)PinkRose Wrote: By the way, I was rewatching Burst God a while ago and made a couple custom cards based on the Beys. Would anyone like to see them?
I would.

Btw what card do you guys want to see on the upcoming banlist? Here are some of my possible candidates in no particular order:

Certain invoked engine cards-either limited or forbidden such as aleister and invocation

Linkross-forbidden

Utopic Zexal- personally I don’t think it’s that crazy but it’s definitely a possibility

Some of the salamangreat cards on the banlist can move up-most like miragestallio

They could do something to slow down Dragun, The best option would be an errata, at least removing the "can't be targeted by..."

And the Invoked Dogmatika cards aren't that problematic, they're a good counter to the Dinos
Anyone else excited for the upcoming packs? There's alot so I'm first going for Selection 10 myself.

also 100% grabbing the first official rank 13 monster

[Image: bgPA3LN.jpg]
I only Duel online, but I have to agree. Numerronius Numerronia is hype.
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:41 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I would.

Linkross-forbidden

They could do something to slow down Dragun, The best option would be an errata, at least removing the "can't be targeted by..."

And the Invoked Dogmatika cards aren't that problematic, they're a good counter to the Dinos
To be honest I doubt they’ll give Dragoon an errata this early. The thing about invoked is that it works in more decks than just dogmatika so it could be problematic.

(Nov. 30, 2020  3:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Anyone else excited for the upcoming packs? There's alot so I'm first going for Selection 10 myself.

Rank 13? They making numeronius or something lmao?
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:41 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: They could do something to slow down Dragun, The best option would be an errata, at least removing the "can't be targeted by..."

To be honest I doubt they’ll give Dragoon an errata this early. The thing about invoked is that it works in more decks than just dogmatika so it could be problematic.

(Nov. 30, 2020  3:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Anyone else excited for the upcoming packs? There's alot so I'm first going for Selection 10 myself.

yep lol. 2 of them and a spell.

CNo. Number C1000: Numeronius
Rank 12 LIGHT
Fiend / Xyz / Effect
ATK ? / DEF ?
5 Level 12 Monsters
[1] Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material; Destroy 1 other monster on the field.
[2] At the end of the Battle Phase: Destroy all other monsters on the field, then you can Special Summon 1 monster from your opponent’s GY in defense position.
[3] If this card with Xyz material is destroyed by your opponent’s card effect and sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 “Number iC1000: Numeronius Numeronia” from your Extra Deck, and if you do, attach this card as material.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 4IA3R8q.png][/font]

Number iC1000: Numeronius Numeronia

Rank 13 LIGHT
Fiend / Xyz / Effect
ATK ? / DEF ?
5 Level 13 Monsters
[1] If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of “CNo. Number C1000: Numeronius”, it gains 100,000 ATK during your opponent’s turn, also from the turn after is card is Special Summoned, apply the following effects.
● You opponent’s monsters must attack this card if able.
● At the end of the opponent’s turn that this card did not battle, you win the duel.
[2] When your opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 material; Negate the attack, and if you do, gain LP equal to the ATK of that monster.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: AiuoiND.png][/font]

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Numeron Chaos Ritual
[/font]

Normal Spell
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][1] During your turn that a face up “Number C1: Numeron Chaos Gate Sunya” you control is destroyed by a monster effect: Target 1 “Numeron Network” and 4 “Number” Xyz Monsters in your GY and/or banished cards; Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 “CNo. Number C1000: Numeronius” and if do, make its ATK/DEF 10000 / 1000, also attach the targets as materials, also you can only Summon 1 Monster(s) for the rest of the turn.[/font]
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: uBySti7.png][/font][/font]
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: To be honest I doubt they’ll give Dragoon an errata this early. The thing about invoked is that it works in more decks than just dogmatika so it could be problematic.

Rank 12 LIGHT
Fiend / Xyz / Effect
ATK ? / DEF ?
5 Level 12 Monsters
[1] Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material; Destroy 1 other monster on the field.
[2] At the end of the Battle Phase: Destroy all other monsters on the field, then you can Special Summon 1 monster from your opponent’s GY in defense position.
[3] If this card with Xyz material is destroyed by your opponent’s card effect and sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 “Number iC1000: Numeronius Numeronia” from your Extra Deck, and if you do, attach this card as material.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 4IA3R8q.png][/font]

Rank 13 LIGHT
Fiend / Xyz / Effect
ATK ? / DEF ?
5 Level 13 Monsters
[1] If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of “CNo. Number C1000: Numeronius”, it gains 100,000 ATK during your opponent’s turn, also from the turn after is card is Special Summoned, apply the following effects.
● At the end of the opponent’s turn that this card did not battle, you win the duel.
[2] When your opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 material; Negate the attack, and if you do, gain LP equal to the ATK of that monster.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: AiuoiND.png][/font]

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Numeron Chaos Ritual
[/font]

Normal Spell
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][1] During your turn that a face up “Number C1: Numeron Chaos Gate Sunya” you control is destroyed by a monster effect: Target 1 “Numeron Network” and 4 “Number” Xyz Monsters in your GY and/or banished cards; Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 “CNo. Number C1000: Numeronius” and if do, make its ATK/DEF 10000 / 1000, also attach the targets as materials, also you can only Summon 1 Monster(s) for the rest of the turn.[/font]
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: uBySti7.png][/font][/font]

That’s crazy lmaooo.
My grima cards can beat any deck(yes even the Harry deck)
Now that you mentioned it...
What Decks do you think the Bladers would play if they were to try Dueling?
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: To be honest I doubt they’ll give Dragoon an errata this early. The thing about invoked is that it works in more decks than just dogmatika so it could be problematic.

Rank 12 LIGHT
Fiend / Xyz / Effect
ATK ? / DEF ?
5 Level 12 Monsters

Rank 13 LIGHT
Fiend / Xyz / Effect
ATK ? / DEF ?
5 Level 13 Monsters

[/font]

Normal Spell

Isn’t it possible to negate that effect with either bottomless Traphole, effect veiler, or Dark Ruler No More?

Ttytt, the XYZ monster’s effect monster doesn’t seem so bad. The drawback is that there are some easy counters from my perspective. No offense or anything.

(May. 08, 2020  12:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: Top 2 decks that need to be buffed

1. Infernity 
Inferinty decks have no kill power. Myself played infernity in  yugioh locals got 3 place because the deck can only kill of you have inferinty doom dragon on your field and void ogre dragon on your field.
2. Cyberdark 
Cyberdark have been in the game for many years and 4 new cards in legendary duelist joey. They need more support even mokey mokey decks can beat and yes even ojama decks can kill it. More like thunder dragon sky strikers and orcust and salamangreat get buffed.but really good decks that have potential don't get buffes. Komani needs to listen to there fans base more.

Infernitys are getting some support. I think there are some support that could help Cyber darks, but have not seen some who play Cyber dark dragon decks.
(Dec. 01, 2020  11:22 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: yep lol. 2 of them and a spell.

Rank 12 LIGHT
Fiend / Xyz / Effect
ATK ? / DEF ?
5 Level 12 Monsters

Rank 13 LIGHT
Fiend / Xyz / Effect
ATK ? / DEF ?
5 Level 13 Monsters

[/font]

Normal Spell

Isn’t it possible to negate that effect with either bottomless Traphole, effect veiler, or Dark Ruler No More?

Ttytt, the XYZ monster’s effect monster doesn’t seem so bad. The drawback is that there are some easy counters from my perspective. No offense or anything.

(May. 08, 2020  12:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: Top 2 decks that need to be buffed

1. Infernity 
Inferinty decks have no kill power. Myself played infernity in  yugioh locals got 3 place because the deck can only kill of you have inferinty doom dragon on your field and void ogre dragon on your field.
2. Cyberdark 
Cyberdark have been in the game for many years and 4 new cards in legendary duelist joey. They need more support even mokey mokey decks can beat and yes even ojama decks can kill it. More like thunder dragon sky strikers and orcust and salamangreat get buffed.but really good decks that have potential don't get buffes. Komani needs to listen to there fans base more.

Infernitys are getting some support. I think there are some support that could help Cyber darks, but have not seen some who play Cyber dark dragon decks.
I play cyberdarks with cyber dragons which makes it harder to win some times lol
Shrinker Shrimp
Level 5 / LIGHT / Cyberse / ATK 1700 / DEF 100
[Requirement] You can activate by sending up to 2 face-up monsters (Cyberse-Type) you control to the Graveyard.
[Effect] Choose 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, it loses 300 ATK x [The number of monsters sent to the Graveyard for this effect’s [requirement] until the end of the turn.
[Image: WlfEhAa.jpg]

More Cyberse horraaaay
Speaking of Cyberse, did anyone see Ep 26 of Sevens?
(Dec. 01, 2020  7:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shrinker Shrimp
Level 5 / LIGHT / Cyberse / ATK 1700 / DEF 100
[Requirement] You can activate by sending up to 2 face-up monsters (Cyberse-Type) you control to the Graveyard.
[Effect] Choose 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, it loses 300 ATK x [The number of monsters sent to the Graveyard for this effect’s [requirement] until the end of the turn.
[Image: WlfEhAa.jpg]

More Cyberse horraaaay

What a funny name
(Dec. 01, 2020  7:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What a funny name

Uh, hello? This is YuGiOh we're talking about here. Of COURSE there's a funny card every now and then.
One of many reasons as to why it's my favourite franchise ever.
(Dec. 01, 2020  7:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  7:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What a funny name

Uh, hello? This is YuGiOh we're talking about here. Of COURSE there's a funny card every now and then.
One of many reasons as to why it's my favourite franchise ever.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 5XSZLvM.png][/font][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: Cn9lO8u.jpg][/font][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: nuTLsu6.jpg][/font]