Yugioh General Discussion

Top 2 decks that need to be buffed

1. Infernity 
Inferinty decks have no kill power. Myself played infernity in  yugioh locals got 3 place because the deck can only kill of you have inferinty doom dragon on your field and void ogre dragon on your field.
2. Cyberdark 
Cyberdark have been in the game for many years and 4 new cards in legendary duelist joey. They need more support even mokey mokey decks can beat and yes even ojama decks can kill it. More like thunder dragon sky strikers and orcust and salamangreat get buffed.but really good decks that have potential don't get buffes. Komani needs to listen to there fans base more. 

Rule:no leaks of cards or the anime on here.
I turned your spam thread into the general purpose Yugioh thread so I can banish all further Yugioh threads into this thread and they don't have to spam up this Beyblade forum.
(May. 08, 2020  1:01 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I turned your spam thread into the general purpose Yugioh thread so I can banish all further Yugioh threads into this thread and they don't have to spam up this Beyblade forum.
Thank you
i don't really understand that cuz all the decks I have bought I have overlooked and got good cards except 1, the dark world deck, yes I have seen decks like that and they do need to listen to there fan base
Like I want to play my Traptrix deck I think they new new support and all other decks like dark world
Although I just like using bad decks cause my main deck is really overpowered, so I like to make it harder for my self
What is your main deck?
It's customed so I'm not gonna say all the cards but I have the beast King barbaros ( I think that's how it's spelled) which is pretty good I own 4 blue eyes white dragons but you can only have 3 of the same cards in your deck, blue eyes ultimate dragon, odd eyes xyz dragon which is actually really good and some junk cards for tribute and other summoning purposes then some cards that let me easily summon my blue eyes with no tribute.

Then I have a bunch more strong ones but I just named some of my favorites even to some are better
I mained inferinty for years my handless combo is still flawless to the point my opponent just quits.

I still need infernity cards off that ban list there not that good anymore
(Jun. 13, 2020  8:34 AM)kai edits Wrote: I mained inferinty for years my handless combo is still flawless to the point my opponent just quits.

I still need infernity cards off that ban list there not that good anymore
Try to learn one of the better more meta decks of this era
The meta sucks I play all the meta decks online I like infernity play style
I love playing with rogue decks. Not everything has to he meta to make it to top 32. At least in my opinion. I've accomplished that with Cubics a while back. Love this thread!
Rush duels finally got an international trademark and english logo, if they also translate the cards I'll be excited to play the new format!
Rush duel suck its like duel links
(Jun. 13, 2020  3:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Rush duel suck its like duel links

well Im new to Yu-Gi-Oh, and a format welcome to beginners is just the thing I need. Also from what I've seen in the anime, it looks fun.
Don't spend money on the game it's kinda bad right now I think you should play a different card game.not to be rude.
(Jun. 13, 2020  6:20 PM)kai edits Wrote: Don't spend money on the game it's kinda bad right now I think you should play a different card game.not to be rude.

Buddyfight is dead so idk what to play lol.
Play pokemon tcg
(Jun. 13, 2020  7:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: Play pokemon tcg

meh.....the current decks are kinda boring and I dont have the resources to build one rn.
Play magic then or cardfight
I use Cyberse (Code Talker Extra Link) and Shaddol
(Jun. 14, 2020  1:47 AM)kai edits Wrote: Play magic then or cardfight

magic isnt my type of game, and I've tried to get into cardfight.....but I guess that gamej ust isnt for me either. Ya know what, Im just gonna bet some Buddyfight decks while waiting for rush duels.
(Jun. 13, 2020  5:25 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  3:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Rush duel suck its like duel links

well Im new to Yu-Gi-Oh, and a format welcome to beginners is just the thing I need. Also from what I've seen in the anime, it looks fun.
Buy Shaddow Showdown, It's awesome, Twin twisters, avarice, Super polymerization, Construct and Winda. It's basically a Yu-gi-oh Meta expansion pass.
(Jun. 14, 2020  2:03 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  5:25 PM)snoc Wrote: well Im new to Yu-Gi-Oh, and a format welcome to beginners is just the thing I need. Also from what I've seen in the anime, it looks fun.
Buy Shaddow Showdown, It's awesome, Twin twisters, avarice, Super polymerization, Construct and Winda. It's basically a Yu-gi-oh Meta expansion pass.

just checked out that deck and those cards. Looks cool, gonna have to get that off of amazon or ebay.
Shaddoll is strong but my Cyberse it's the most versatile deck, bring 2 monsters with 3300 atk points and untargetable on the first turn.