Youtube CBT (concluded)

Now I've seen many CBT threads but not a CBT where all the matches will be recorded so that's what Im Doing! all the matches and results will be Recorded and posted to my Youtube Channel and the Beys will be Randomly drawn from inside a box with My eye's closed to keep it Fair and simple the the max Bladers are 8 and matches are first to 2 points with burst worth 1  
 and here are the parts! you can choose from their All TT so no part confusion and when all of a specific part is taken I'l remove as soon as I can so you wont choose a part That's taken

Sparking Rings
Burn 
Volcano
King
Super
World
Mirage

Sparking Chips
Hyperion 2 MC
Helios 2 
Hyperion 1
Longinus
Dragon 
Fafnir

GT Layer Bases
Zwei
Imperial
Union

GT Chips
Achilles
Joker
Longinus

Frames
Hit
VortexX2
Expand
Wall 
Turn

Disc
Cho Limit Break Only
Ou Limit Break Only
0x2
Convert
1'
Wheel

Drivers 
Mobius
Charge Metal
Zone
Xceed
Zeta'
Orbit Metal

GT weights
Zanx2
Retsux3
Gen

Chassis
1B 
2B
1A
1S
2S

EarthHelios Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ 1A
Blader_Syre Variant Spriggan Unite' 2D
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]#Fafnir [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](MCC) Rage Helios1 Assault' 3A [/font]
LJ-Blader [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Imperial Achilles 00Cross Exceed’+ [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Eclipse Force [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Judgement Dragon 5Flow Destroy[/font][/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]6Jupiter5 [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Union Diabolos1 Wheel  zone’+ Zan[/font][/font][/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]BladerUmarWbo [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]mirage fafnir 2s mobius (drain mode)[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]AlexTheBlader [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]World Helios II (left) 2B Orbit Metal[/font][/font][/font][/font]
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:21 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Now I've seen many CBT threads but not a CBT where all the matches will be recorded so that's what Im Doing! all the matches and results will be Recorded and posted to my Youtube Channel and the Beys will be Randomly drawn from inside a box with My eye's closed to keep it Fair and simple the the max Bladers are 8 and matches are first to 2 points with burst worth 1  
 and here are the parts! you can choose from their All TT so no part confusion and when all of a specific part is taken I'l remove as soon as I can so you wont choose a part That's taken

Rings    Sparking Chips            Chassis      Limit Break disk     GT Bases          GT wheights      GT Chips      Disc            Drivers             Frames
Tempest       Dragon               1Ax2            Cho                     Zwei                 Retsux2            Diabolos      Wheel         Zone               Hit
Variant         Spriggan             3A                Ou                      imperial            Zan                  Joker           convert       Zone'+            VortexX2                   
Burn            Helios 2 MC         2B                                          Unionx2                                    Achilles        00x2          Xceed              Cross
World          Hyperion 1          1S                                                                                          Dragon        0x2            Xceed'+           Wall                  
King            Hyperion 2 MC     2S                                                                                          Longinus      5               Unite'              Turn              
Rage           Fafnir                  2D                                                                                                            12             Mobius             Expand
Mirage         Longinus                                                                                                                             11             charge metal     Flow
Super          Lucifer 1                                                                                                                              4               Xtend+                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       1              Destroy
                                                                                                                                                             1'              Assault'
                                                                                                                                                                             Zeta'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Evolution'

Tempest Lucifer 1 Xtend+ 2A
EarthHelios your in also im gonna fix the layout of the parts the format was not kind to it
Tempest Hyperion II (MCC) Wheel Zone'+Z 1S
World Helios II (left) 2B Xtend+ (Stamina)
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:21 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Now I've seen many CBT threads but not a CBT where all the matches will be recorded so that's what Im Doing! all the matches and results will be Recorded and posted to my Youtube Channel and the Beys will be Randomly drawn from inside a box with My eye's closed to keep it Fair and simple the the max Bladers are 8 and matches are first to 2 points with burst worth 1  

Sparking Rings
Burn 
Volcano
King
Super
Rage
Variant
World
Mirage

Sparking Chips
Hyperion 2 MC
Helios 2 MC
Helios 1
Hyperion 1
Longinus
Dragon
Spriggan 
Fafnir

GT Layer Bases
Judgement
Zwei
Imperial
Unionx2

GT Chips
Achilles
Joker
Diabolos
Longinus
Dragon 2

Frames
Hit
VortexX2
Expand
Wall 
Turn
Flow
Cross

Disc
Cho Limit Break Only
Ou Limit Break Only
00x2
0x2
Convert
1'
Wheel

Drivers 
Mobius
Charge Metal
Zone
Zone'+
Xceed
Xceed'+
Assault'
Destroy
Unite'
Zeta'
Orbit Metal

GT weights
Zanx2
Retsux3
Gen

Chassis
1B 
2B
1A
3A
1S
2S
2D

Actually, my CBT is recorded videos.
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:32 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Tempest Hyperion II (MCC) Wheel Zone'+Z 1S

Tempest is taken i was updating it as you said that :[
Woah woah hold the beyphone who said Tempest first?
(MCC) Rage Helios1 Assault' 3A
Imperial Achilles 00Cross Exceed’+ Please
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:45 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: World Helios II (left) 2B Xtend+ (Stamina)

Xtend + is taken is mobius ok?

(Dec. 01, 2020  2:54 AM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Judgement Achilles 00Hit Xceed’ + X

you only get 1 combo sorry
(Dec. 01, 2020  6:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Union Diabolos 1 zone’+

I Forgot to say that it was Diabolos 2 not 1 so Im assuming thats why you didn't say What weight you Wanted
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:51 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  6:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Union Diabolos 1 zone’+

I Forgot to say that it was Diabolos 2 not 1 so Im assuming thats why you didn't say What weight you Wanted

I’ll take Zan
I forgot to put a disk. I’ll take Wheel
Only 1 Spot Remains!
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:56 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Only 1 Spot Remains!

did u add my combo?
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:57 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:56 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Only 1 Spot Remains!

did u add my combo?

yes Refer to the first post to see the contenders and their combos
(Dec. 01, 2020  4:11 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:45 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: World Helios II (left) 2B Xtend+ (Stamina)

Xtend + is taken is mobius ok?

(Dec. 01, 2020  2:54 AM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Judgement Achilles 00Hit Xceed’ + X

you only get 1 combo sorry
Mobius is fine

u didn’t add me before so if there’s more stuff taken keep my parts but whatever is taken give me good LAD and stamina parts. (Only if anything I got is taken)
AlexTheBlader Someone took mobius Unhappy
(Dec. 01, 2020  6:24 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: AlexTheBlader Someone took mobius Unhappy
Orbit metal, since that’s my only choice