Your worst movie ever watched!

hmm, probably "the green hornet", no real plot or story line, just some beat em up film with no real way of following it after 20 minutes into the film, even then i missed the first 10 minutes.
mine is toy story and toy stoy 2
(Apr. 13, 2016  5:03 PM)pokémonblader13 Wrote: mine is toy story and toy stoy 2

What? Why? These are great movies.
don't like them when i first saw it it was boring for me so sorry
Either it is due to the fact that you did not watch them when they came out and now the animation and graphics seem outdated, or you have an incapacity to empathise. Even I usually shed a tear when watching Toy Story movies.

I already mentioned it in Beyblade Burst anime/manga threads, but in my opinion the worst big movie was Boyhood. I really do not watch two-hours worth of film just to look at a boy's normal life. It would not have gotten any attention if it were not for the fact that it was filmed with the same actors over twelve years.
Some of the worst films I've ever seen:

The Adventures Of Sharkboy And Lavagirl:

What can I say, it's so stupid and it's not even enjoyable. I saw this as a kid and I hated it there too, I just found it boring, stupid, annoying and the bad visuals hurt, and it looks way worse than other Robert Rodriguez films! The characters do stupid things like Lavagirl burning the book when SHE SHOULD CLEARLY KNOW SHES CAN BURN STUFF! Poor acting and the god awful "Dream" song, the dreams don't even make sense to the real world sometimes, like the weird land of food with the parents, unless it's what he thinks of his parents. Ugh it's just unbearable and stupid.

Where The Dead Go To Die:

One of the most messed up, hideous, boring and unfinished things I've ever seen! The CGI looks even worse than Foodfight! and any N64 games. The plot is all confusing and it's hard to follow as all it is is messed up imagery after another, there are certain elements that are extremely inappropriate, which I won't mention, and it's even inappropriate as a horror/comedy film, YES, there are very inappropriate themes done for black comedy and it's not even funny. It was a complete bore to watch and it's confusing! The animation is some of the lowest quality I've ever seen, and the voice acting is even worse!

The Reef 2: High Tide:

This is by far the most annoying film I've ever seen, there is so many things wrong with it and it's possibly the worst film I've ever seen! It's so relentlessly stupid, the characters do stupid things and have NO common sense! It's so relentlessly unfunny, the "jokes" are low brow and the running gags are tired, unfunny and predictable, worse than Happy Madison films! The animation is ugly, the colours are way too bright and the models and scenery are bland and boring at best and hideous and cheap at worst. The characters are relentlessly insufferable and are reasons why the film is so dumb and stupid! The villain WAITS 3 DAYS for some stupid talent show to kill the characters when he could have clearly done it SOONER! It gave me such a headache and I couldn't take it anymore!

The Hottie And The Nottie:

Yeah that's it's title, it's really stupid! Anyway, this movie was such a horrible unclean experience, the jokes are low brow and are just so disgusting, often involving the ugly one. The acting is awful, Paris Hilton cannot act, and it's all bland. The story is so stupid, they try to add some fantasy elements to it by having the ugly one transform which is stupid and it's just overall an unpleasant experience.

Foodfight!:

Yes, the infamous animated film. What can I say? The animation is awful and low budget, I mean, it has a budget and they screwed it up, Toy Story 1 looked WAY better and this came out 17 years prior to this film, and it's all because of the directors poor mistakes leading them to their development issues. Also, the plot is inconsistent and stupid, the jokes are innuendos and puns, and the characters honestly scare me.
Inception :
Boring.
Doesn't make any sense.

(Apr. 13, 2016  5:03 PM)pokémonblader13 Wrote: mine is toy story and toy stoy 2

C'mon, really?
You should give a better reason for considering them the worst movies you've ever watched...
Tired
If he doesn't like Toy Story, then he doesn't like Toy Story...

Though I would like to hear why he considers it his worst.
(Apr. 13, 2016  8:21 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: If he doesn't like Toy Story, then he doesn't like Toy Story...

Though I would like to hear why he considers it his worst.

Yeah, I'd like to know that, too...
Tongue_out
toy story is okay
6/10, but +2 for dank meme material
(Apr. 14, 2016  1:30 AM)NEO Wrote: toy story is okay

IIRC, you really hated the 2011 movie Cyberbully correct?
(Apr. 14, 2016  1:38 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

jinbee please i have ptsd no triggering
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:04 AM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  1:38 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

You being serious about it or not?
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:10 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:04 AM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  1:38 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: IIRC, you really hated the 2011 movie Cyberbully correct?

Turtles III gave me 74 terminal diseases.
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:26 AM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:10 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:04 AM)NEO Wrote: jinbee please i have ptsd no triggering

Turtles III gave me 74 terminal diseases.

Guess not.

Wait, the 1992 Ninja Turtles III film? "HOO WERE YEW ECSPECTING DEE EDUMS FAMLEE?!"
The first one was not so bad IIRC.
Do I really need to add this to the thread? MST3K fans can relate.
Flippin Manos:Hands of Fate

The movie is notoriously awful, and I don't want to sound super bandwagonny and stuff but it is definitely the immediate WORST movie I have ever seen. The scene for TWENTY MINUTES of Zombie brides fighting? WHAT Then the beginning of the whole thing was so weird. Honestly That guy with the weird legs made the movie okay, ironically of course.
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:46 AM)StormPyxis Wrote: Do I really need to add this to the thread? MST3K fans can relate.
Flippin Manos:Hands of Fate

The movie is notoriously awful, and I don't want to sound super bandwagonny and stuff but it is definitely the immediate WORST movie I have ever seen. The scene for TWENTY MINUTES of Zombie brides fighting? WHAT Then the beginning of the whole thing was so weird. Honestly That guy with the weird legs made the movie okay, ironically of course.

Yeah it's really low quality in terms of awful but wasn't that annoying. I did a movie carp scale which I won't show yet but it's uses AVGNs carp scale.

In terms of very poor quality, Where The Dead Go to Die is probably top worst.
Turtles I is solid.
Turtles II is cheesy, only Turtle fans will really like it.

Turtles III shouldn't exist.
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:49 AM)NEO Wrote: Turtles I is solid.

I swear that sounds like the AVGN.
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:50 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

I've seen his review.
I genuinely hate it, though.
how do you battle and record the results?
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:55 AM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:50 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

I've seen his review.
I genuinely hate it, though.

I've seen it and it's just hilariously bad, damn those animatronics...
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:56 AM)joshua.edwards1 Wrote: how do you battle and record the results?

Hello,

That has nothing to do with what is the worst movie you have ever watched, which is what this topic is about. You should ask that in the Questions about the WBO thread which is located in the Questions and Comments forum, or even read the private message you received when you registered on this site, it has very useful links that notably answer your question.
I've have a lot of movies I don't like but I'll list the ones I hate most (in no particular order):

Foodfight (2012) - For those of you that has even heard of this one, you may all know how terrible it is said to be... and they're right. It's really REALLY bad. The animation is abysmal and I really mean it because it looks very grotesque and stained (it looks worse than an Atari 2600 game), the story is inconsistent and lackluster as it tells too many jokes, stereotypical and annoying characters with little to no likeability and food puns that make me cringe. It also costed $45,000,000 to make and took 10 years and this is what we got? Oh and the audio quality is unacceptable. In other words, there are no redeeming qualities.
The Reef (2006) - No, not the Austraillian movie in 2010, I mean this DREADFUL animated movie which I despise as much as Foodfight. This is a lazy and obnoxious movie that I remember watching when I was ten (and I didn't even like it). Aside from the animation and character designs looking terrible, it has a very cliche and inconsistent story, the characters range from bland to just a torture to your sense of hearing, it has some of the worst jokes and puns with pop culture references that make no sense, the pacing is awful and it cannot decide on whether it wants to be a cartoon or a movie. And did you know that a shark tries to date a fish? It's wierd because this shark villain also eats fish essentially making him a cannibal in their wierd universe.
Freddy Got F------- (2000) - Ahh Tom Green, it just seems your movie career is not doing so good (much like your career as a comedian) but this is possibly your worst. Not only is the plot so clustered that it is very non-existent but the "jokes" are the bottom of the barrel. The title itself already sounds awful and unfunny but it's even worse when watching it because you'll be served with a lot of nasty surprises in your way but I can't really talk about them here because of how inappropriate it is.
Dream Home (2010) - I'm sorry, I know there are a lot of people who enjoyed this (and that's fine) but this movie is absolute garbage IMO. Before people give me a lot of flak for this, at least let me explain. This movie centers around a woman killing everyone (including suffocating an innocent pregnant woman) in the same appartment and what is her motive? TO GET A ROOM IN AN APPARTMENT!!! Not only does that make her sound selfish but also extremely unlikable because we were suppose to be supporting her (as she is a protagonist) but because she is a terrible character, I cannot enjoy this with it's repetitive writing and that fact we were suppose to cheer for her the whole way through. This movie is just trying to be like Kill Bill but Kill Bill was awesome, this sucks (I'm not saying it's bad because a rip-off, it's bad because it's a BAD rip-off).
Highlander II (1991) - THE MOST BORING MOVIE EVER. No, I'm not kidding... I got absolutely sick and bored when watching this one. At least Boyhood had something going for it with it's decent concept, what does Highlander II have? It has no memerable characters, uninterestingly boring fight scenes, inconsistencies and just terrible writing with no pacing whatsoever. Now whilst the movies I've mentioned above were more obnoxious and unholy, this "movie" is BORING.
The Legend Of The Titanic (1999) - They claimed the Titanic never really happened and the dead people were never really missing. Do I need to go on? Fine... the characters are either creepy, uninteresting or bland and the rest of the plot is insulting as a giant octopus with a dog's face "saves" the Titanic from sinking... I know this was for kids but even the other animated Titanic movie acknowledged the incident.

I would also put Where The Dead Go To Die but J.I.N.B.E.E! already explained it's flaws.