Your worst movie ever watched!

Mine is the jungle book 2

I couldn't follow at all I was so bored and I hated it

Post your worst movie and why.
Worst Animated: Titanic: The Legend Continues

It's a animated musical with talking animals about the Titanic disaster... that pretty much explains itself.

Worst Live Action: John Tucker Must Die

I expecting garbage going in, but it still managed to blow my mind with its sheer level of awful. Not one of those actors looked like they should be in high school.. I'm pretty sure one was 30.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Not even 20 minutes into the movie I was ready to leave and demand my money back.
i seriously cant c how people can say transformers 2 suck=(
True, but it's their opinion. Anyway, mine was Enchanted. My parents dragged me to watch that movie
Mine has to be The Hulk. The one that came out in 2003. It focused heavily on bruce banner's girl and there was no where near as much violence as i would have expected. I remember walking out of the theatre thinking it was rubbish and that it was a waste of my time and money seeing it.
Alone In The Dark

Uwe Boll + Tara Reid + Christian Slater /= good movie.
i really need an explication on how it was pretty bad,
They have no storyline and too many robots.

But I am a action fan so I don't complain about this, Transformers 2 ftw.
LOL
i totally agreed what u just said.
Transformers 1 was sick
Transformers 2:
A transformer that humps legs like a dog.
Transformers with Gold teeth and goofy voices.
A transformer who is like less than half the age of Optimus prime has a walking stick , they could have done so much with that scene where they accidentaly wake up an acient deceptacon but nooo he turns out to be a grandad WTF.
He has a beard.
Story line was every where.
That's why it sucked and the motorbikes only had one line !!
Snake Eyes.
I saw it in '98, so I don't remember it at all, but I do remember it being absolutely the worst movie I had ever seen.
I pretty much got a 2-way tie, between Junior (with Arnold Schwarzenegger) , and Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot (with Sylvester Stallone). Those we're horrible !
Reason being that they we're cheesy , boring, often predictable momments,ect....

P.S. The first Hulk and first Punisher we're really bad too ! Atleast the sequals surpassed them.

They should do a anime Beyblade movie once the series really get's deep. I don't think they should make one like the Dragonball Z movie.
Yeah a cinema shown beyblade movie or a live action (Maybe)
If they do I hope it actually doesn't turn out like DB Evolution.
Alphablader what the hell are u talking about with the old transformer like half the age of optimus! He was like millions of years old whereas optimus is way younger than that.
I can't understand half the posts in this thread. Not because of their choices, but because of less then stellar English.

(Aug. 17, 2009  9:13 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: A transformer who is like less than half the age of Optimus prime has a walking stick , they could have done so much with that scene where they accidentaly wake up an acient deceptacon but nooo he turns out to be a grandad WTF.

Movieverse Jetfire is ancient. He's like billions of years old.
In the movie he said that optimus was a legend and all of that generic BS.
I can't remember exactly what he said but he made out like optimus was one of the first transformers.
And he should be if he beat the fallen who was one of the first.
Any way even if he is older than optimus the beard and the walking stick was not needed.
(Aug. 17, 2009  3:37 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: In the movie he said that optimus was a legend and all of that generic BS.
I can't remember exactly what he said but he made out like optimus was one of the first transformers.
And he should be if he beat the fallen who was one of the first.
Any way even if he is older than optimus the beard and the walking stick was not needed.

No, he said the Primes were ancient, legends. He didn't say Optimus Prime was an ancient legend. There is more then one Prime.

And the beard, as well as the cane, were visual jokes to reinforce the fact he's old. If anything, Jetfire's UK accent (I'm not from the UK, so I can't really say which accent he has) is more nerve pressing then that.
(Aug. 17, 2009  3:01 PM)rezivorshiphop Wrote: I pretty much got a 2-way tie, between Junior (with Arnold Schwarzenegger) , and Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot (with Sylvester Stallone). Those we're horrible !
Reason being that they we're cheesy , boring, often predictable momments,ect....

P.S. The first Hulk and first Punisher we're really bad too ! Atleast the sequals surpassed them.

They should do a anime Beyblade movie once the series really get's deep. I don't think they should make one like the Dragonball Z movie.

Junior was farking awesome.
Cloverifeld i don't care what anyone says the camera thing was so freaking anoying exspecially when every one would be running and it would just show the ground. also the repeated "What was that?" "OMG" got old really fast. and WTF happened one minute every thing is fine the next minute the city is over run by aliens?
(Aug. 17, 2009  8:27 PM)KING Wrote: Cloverifeld i don't care what anyone says the camera thing was so freaking anoying exspecially when every one would be running and it would just show the ground. also the repeated "What was that?" "OMG" got old really fast. and WTF happened one minute every thing is fine the next minute the city is over run by aliens?

The fact that everything goes from alright, happy and fine to chaotic, messed up and freaky is part of the dread that the monster represented. It's to show that it basically comes out of nowhere, a disaster that no one saw coming, if you will, and produces other little monsters that are also very threatening.

But I get your complaints and the movie wasn't perfect either...but, really, "worst" movie ever? Have you ever seen an Uwe Boll movie?
Cloverfield annoyed me.. but i dont think its the worst movie ever. :\