Your worst movie ever watched!

I liked cloverfield too lol
worst movie=twilight
would be dragonball evolution if i watched it but i refussed
Wildhogs - I only saw it for Marisa Tomei.
Twilight was really bad. I wouldn't say it was the worst though.
(Aug. 19, 2009  1:58 AM)heero yuy Wrote: worst movie=twilight
would be dragonball evolution if i watched it but i refussed

Chocked_2
Tired my brother got twilight on DVD. Joyful_2 he was smart and returned it. Pinching_eyes_2 lol
The Party.
Pretty old movie with the actor from the old Pink Panther movies... It's really really boring...
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
There were several points where me and friends were really considering just getting up and leaving, but like watching a car crash, some morbid questioning of "can this film actually get any worse?" somehow kept us in our seats.
Terrible pacing, with an utter disregard for the integrity of the characters, along with half arsed pop culture references fill out the two hours of on screen battles, which get really old really fast.
By the final battle, I honestly didn't care that half the autobots and decipticons were completely and utterly destroyed, since they weren't characters.
Just giant toy and car billboards, without any personality.
Combine this with the character of Sam Whitwicky, who's awkward kinda charm just about works in the first film, becomes massively grating by the end of the second, along with the now INCREDIBLY ORANGE Megan Fox.
Seriously, she looks like she was made to take a bath in a vat of Sunny Delight.
Terrible plot, terrible pacing, overtly pro American propaganda (particularly with the amount of American flags in the film, and the emphasis on the US army), laughable performances, and CGI mashups that turn grand battles in to total and utter messes.
Anyone who bought the DVD after seeing this car crash must either have a severe brain deficiency, or was actually sucked in by the two hour long soulless toy commercial.
(Aug. 20, 2009  10:10 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
There were several points where me and friends were really considering just getting up and leaving, but like watching a car crash, some morbid questioning of "can this film actually get any worse?" somehow kept us in our seats.
Terrible pacing, with an utter disregard for the integrity of the characters, along with half arsed pop culture references fill out the two hours of on screen battles, which get really old really fast.
By the final battle, I honestly didn't care that half the autobots and decipticons were completely and utterly destroyed, since they weren't characters.
Just giant toy and car billboards, without any personality.
Combine this with the character of Sam Whitwicky, who's awkward kinda charm just about works in the first film, becomes massively grating by the end of the second, along with the now INCREDIBLY ORANGE Megan Fox.
Seriously, she looks like she was made to take a bath in a vat of Sunny Delight.
Terrible plot, terrible pacing, overtly pro American propaganda (particularly with the amount of American flags in the film, and the emphasis on the US army), laughable performances, and CGI mashups that turn grand battles in to total and utter messes.
Anyone who bought the DVD after seeing this car crash must either have a severe brain deficiency, or was actually sucked in by the two hour long soulless toy commercial.

Thank you this is exactly what I thaught and I almost walked out too!
(Aug. 20, 2009  10:10 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: soulless toy commercial.

You realize it's always been like that since the franchise started in 1984, right? You also realize you're posting on a Beyblade message board, right?
(Aug. 20, 2009  4:02 PM)To Wrote: You also realize you're posting on a Beyblade message board, right?

I'm not sure what that has to do with being dissatisfied with a film that you paid $10 to see.
(Aug. 20, 2009  5:33 PM)Roan Wrote: I'm not sure what that has to do with being dissatisfied with a film that you paid $10 to see.

He's talking about souless toy commercials, and well...
(Aug. 20, 2009  6:24 PM)To Wrote: He's talking about souless toy commercials, and well...

You still don't have a point.
'To'
You love to argue but it isn't what this is about.
So please keep it about movies Smile
Another one that sucked was Hairspray I hate that sooo much.
The Breed. Crudiest horror movie I have ever had the displeasure of watching.
Rabies infested dogs taking over an island, with hilarious scenes such as them appearing on plane wings, and slamming headfirst through solid wood doors.
yeah twilight is the lamest excusse for romance ive ever seen
such a waste of money to go see that
when i could have just watched something like tsubasa at home for free >_>
Superman Returns.
Sucked.
Opinions.
Twilight. Terrible.
agreed superman returns was stupid
they should have gotten the actors from smallville xD
Alvin and the chipmunks - voices are funny but come on, the story SUCKS.
(Aug. 21, 2009  4:04 PM)Driger Wrote: Alvin and the chipmunks - voices are funny but come on, the story SUCKS.

I couldn't understand what the heck they were saying! lol
(Aug. 21, 2009  4:04 PM)Driger Wrote: Alvin and the chipmunks - voices are funny but come on, the story SUCKS.

You guys must be glad they're making a sequel, than, right?

I can't even believe they do. How can a movie that was sold 5 bucks (seriously) after a month of being alvaible on DVD have a sequel?