Your source for Beyblade Music

It seems that none of the links were working, so I updated them. Right now I'm working on getting background audio from the Metal Fight Beyblade series, so I'll get those up as soon as I can.

If anybody wants to do some fan dubs of the Japanese songs, I'd be willing to do some editing, and remove the original vocals and add the new stuff while keeping the instrumental portions intact.

Also, if one of the mods were to put this all in the first post (And credit me), it would be appreciated.
By the way, the Zero-G ending song is called; Facing Up Laughing (We Go!).
Thanks, I fixed it.
Metal Fight Beyblade BGM rips from Nelvana's flash games:
http://www.mediafire.com/?amrb1rfmmueoj9r

All tracks (except for OP, ED, Title Card, and Eyecatch) are rips from Nelvana's Beyblade flash games.

Did you know that there is a Beyblade 2002 OST that was only released on Korea?

I'm gonna try and find it, and upload it.
Those are really quiet. I'm going to see if boosting the audio from this will help out any. I'm also going to check about exporting MIDIs so we can completely recreate them for much better quality.
Still no Full Version of DESTINY by YCHRO available anywhere. Damn it! How long until someone uploads it already =(
I'll see what I can do.

update!! As requested, I added the full version of the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D ending - Destiny, by YCHRO

If anybody knows the song titles and artist names for the Beyblade Zero-G opening and ending, please let me know so I can make some updates
Ehh...not really the full version. It's only repeating itself.

You can listen to how it sounds originally there [Use Internet Explorer]:
http://listen.jp/store/album_mcjpbzcm1033.htm
(Jun. 23, 2012  8:55 AM)Jirachi Wrote: Ehh...not really the full version. It's only repeating itself.

Huh. I ripped that from a music video on Youtube. I'll try and find the full song, sorry about that.

(Jun. 23, 2012  8:48 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2012  8:55 AM)Jirachi Wrote: Ehh...not really the full version. It's only repeating itself.

Huh. I ripped that from a music video on Youtube. I'll try and find the full song, sorry about that.

No problem,a tleast you triedStupid
I wish there was the Destiny Album available overall anywhere in the net. I've tried literally everything. Even tried to buy from iTunes, but it seems you can't buy foreign countries music on here.
(Jun. 23, 2012  9:18 PM)Jirachi Wrote: No problem,a tleast you triedStupid
I wish there was the Destiny Album available overall anywhere in the net. I've tried literally everything. Even tried to buy from iTunes, but it seems you can't buy foreign countries music on here.
I did some searching around on websites in both English and Japanese. I even found YU+KI's official blog (By accident.) It seems that there is no full version up for download anywhere but iTunes. but I'll tell you a secret. If you order a Japanese iTunes card and make a Japanese iTunes account, you can download it (Shoot me a PM if you do.) Otherwise, you're stuck waiting until it pops up somewhere online.

UPDATE!!

I've added the German version of Let's Beyblade, and the Italian openings for Beyblade 2000, Metal Fusion, and Metal Masters. That's 4 tracks. 1 German, 3 Italian, if you can't count.

The German version is kinda nice, it makes a good change to the English version. The Italian openings are all very nice. I think my favorite is the opening to Metal Fusion. It sound very nice. This makes a total of 4 Italian tracks on the list now.

Next up, I'll be adding some French tracks. Feel free to request anything.
UPDATE!!

I've added the French and Latino versions of Let's Beyblade, as well as the French and German versions of the Beyblade Metal Fusion opening. So far it seems like Italy get's the best themes. Tongue_out
Here's a link for the TopBlade V OST to buy it (if you live in Korea):
http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/320936

and here's a link that shows the full box for it (4th and 5th pic from the top):
http://bbs2-api.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do...ageIndex=6

The Beyblade 2002 OST only had a Korean release. I'm still trying to find it for download, so I can post it here. The only korean user on here I know is ロックエスコルピオT125JB. He lives in Korea, and maybe he could somehow get a hold of it for us.
The Live Performance of Brave Heart is there Gasp
Did you rip it from the video on my channel? xD

Oh, and the Zero-G OP Theme is called "Zero-G Bey! Go!" if you want to add it.
And the ending theme is "Looking up Smiling (We Go!)", not "Facing up Laughing (We Go!)" Tongue_out
i just stick to the theme song
(Jul. 02, 2012  4:14 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: The Live Performance of Brave Heart is there Gasp
Did you rip it from the video on my channel? xD

Oh, and the Zero-G OP Theme is called "Zero-G Bey! Go!" if you want to add it.
And the ending theme is "Looking up Smiling (We Go!)", not "Facing up Laughing (We Go!)" Tongue_out
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was your channel. Tongue_out

I'll fix that when I find the full versions. XD

Beyblade V Force episode 29 the last background music that has been used, can you please give me the link to that soundtrack. I have been looking all over the net but I just couldn't find even the title of that soundtrack.
Those kind of soundtracks were never released so it will be really hard to get or even never get them online.The best choice is to convert the video into mp3 file and then you can split the part where the music starts and ends.
Any links on the full version of the zero g opening
(Aug. 18, 2012  10:18 AM)Horogium Wrote: Any links on the full version of the zero g opening

Hm, I think it is not released yet.
I'm curious if anyone has the album or the original non-youtube ripped German version of Hang On. I'm stuck with a version I ripped from youtube which isn't so bad but yeah.

Someone should also tab all the instruments out so maybe one day someone can cover the original version lol.
Hey I know this might be far fetched but does anyone know if there is a track to the song played in episode 16 of the first beyblade when ray and Mariah had there moment and the crowd was cheering both of them on? If there is a track can you inform me of the name