Your source for Beyblade Music

does somebody put here the metal fight beyblade BACKGROUND music pls pls spl !!
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:20 PM)dragonknight Wrote: does somebody put here the metal fight beyblade BACKGROUND music pls pls spl !!

It is not available, otherwise someone would have probably uploaded it by now.
I know a way too get the bgm but it is a bit blurry,
i used a vocal remover to remove the voices so i can get the bgm
note that sometimes some loud noises cant be removed i got horogiums /faust theme against masamune
if anyone wants it tell me
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:14 AM)Horogium Wrote: I know a way too get the bgm but it is a bit blurry,
i used a vocal remover to remove the voices so i can get the bgm
note that sometimes some loud noises cant be removed i got horogiums /faust theme against masamune
if anyone wants it tell me

A few of us already know this technique and could have done it, however the end result is just too unlike the actual songs that we did not do it, to respect the real melodies ...
Tongue_out Im gonna wait till explosion op and ending is here and until 4D op is here and 4D ending....Though i already have em i still need em X3
I'm just wondering, does anyone know why "Hang On" wasn't officially released? I mean, IMO, it was one of the best songs of G-Rev. Did they ever give a reason for this? Uncertain
Great songs..I downloaded most of them and they are all great..thanks for them. And even I am wondering why Hang On wasnt released...dragoonjukebox's video of Hang On has some guitar music which I find awful...is there any way to get rid of it?
It is normal that some songs from G Revolution did not get released, seeing as the series' sales were very poor then and there was no use in releasing any more soundtracks to a dying audience ...
(Jun. 25, 2011  12:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is normal that some songs from G Revolution did not get released, seeing as the series' sales were very poor then and there was no use in releasing any more soundtracks to a dying audience ...

Poor sales? I always thought G-Rev was pretty popular. Oh well. Unhappy

EDIT: Oh, and do the links in the OP have the background music for the original series dub? Or was the background music of the dub the same as the original?
hmm, why didn't i see this topic before, ive been trying to find the beyblade song 'never gona take me down' as an mp3 download for quite a while, but i get worried looking around cause i have had virisus before from looking for this. can anybody give me a working link to it?
(Jun. 04, 2011  11:36 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Kokoro no Yuki
CD Single
Release Date: August 17, 2011
http://www.amazon.co.jp/心の勇気-YU-...64&sr=8-21

I am not sure if the cover was shown back on June 4th, but here it is now :

[Image: mfbcdcourageoftheheart.jpg]

Initially I thought that was a Japanese fanart ... The blond is supposed to be YU+KI.
I see a lot of people want the 'Hang on Song'. There is actually a full German Version of the song which isn't clips but would seem to be OST quality.

I'd upload it, if there was enough interest.
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:58 PM)snakebite Wrote: I see a lot of people want the 'Hang on Song'. There is actually a full German Version of the song which isn't clips but would seem to be OST quality.

I'd upload it, if there was enough interest.

I think people generally know about the German version, or I know that people knew about it years ago for sure. What interests everyone is a full English version though, which never got released ...
Ok I found the one composers and am going to email him to see if he'll send us a copy of his song.
Gah, I'm annoyed trying to find the right one for a AMVBB... Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F VS Gravity Perseus AD145 WD, but I keep finding relaxing types...
For those who do not know, I finally found YU+KI's blog. Check it out!

http://ameblo.jp/everlast-yu-ki/entry-10...umb_module
(Aug. 28, 2011  9:08 AM)m0by_dick Wrote: For those who do not know, I finally found YU+KI's blog. Check it out!

http://ameblo.jp/everlast-yu-ki/entry-10...umb_module

Hm, I have known about his site for certainly over a year, and I did not post the link because he never really posts anything useful or interesting, and I do not want anyone to bother him ...
anyone have MFB4D opening?
televisiontunes.com has some music i am sure maybe
hey anyone know where i can get ldrago destroy theme song it sends shivers down my spine
(Nov. 08, 2011  12:27 AM)bradleyafwanda Wrote: hey anyone know where i can get ldrago destroy theme song it sends shivers down my spine

Instrumental music of Metal Fight Beyblade can never be found unfortunately.
I'm 99% certain that these files are virus free as I zipped and compressed them myself and I'm OCD about virus protection etc.

(Jul. 15, 2011  8:19 AM)Giraton Wrote: hmm, why didn't i see this topic before, ive been trying to find the beyblade song 'never gona take me down' as an mp3 download for quite a while, but i get worried looking around cause i have had virisus before from looking for this. can anybody give me a working link to it?

Anyone have a link to the MFB 4D opening? I REALLY want to download that opening.