Your greatest possession

That looks like something Jack Sparrow would carry in The Pirates of the Caribbean.

Annnyyyywwaaayyys.

Dusk - Im a Longboarder as well......Not enough to buy a Freakin Dervish but that is 1 nice Board.

For me.

1. My first Soccer ball. This thing is Destroyed from Use. I love it beyond Measure.

2. My 1997 Manchester United Home Kit, Signed by the Current Manchester United Squad, Ole Gunnar Solkjaer, Eric Cantona, Roy Keane and David Beckham.

3 My Bey's So bootiful I rove dem.

4 My collection of 28 Pairs of Soccer Boots. They are awesome....Ill put it this way If I sold all of these I would make a couple Grand Smile I have 1 Pair which are worth about 900 Dollars.
i dont want to be tacky but it has to be my pokemon card it has
120 hp and 200 attack

no pic
My greatest possession is my Graduation Necklace with the crucifix pendant I got for my birthday.
Also a spoon my old best friend gave me in year 3. He doesn't go to my high school so its precious to me.
Don't laugh, okay? I'm only 20, but this is mad important to me.

My greatest possession is my teddy bear, Pooky, named after Garfield's teddy bear from the Sunday morning comics, Garfield. He is by far the oldest toy I've had to date since I first acquired him for Christmas in 1998. He is now 12 years-old, turning 13 this coming Christmas, and in good condition because I'm always maintaining and taking care of him since the beginning. He is, actually, my VERY first teddy bear, and I've held on to him all these years.

If you want to think of how much he's worth to me, think of Andy and Woody from Toy Story. I can buy many toys since I got Pooky, be it the Power Rangers Megazords I used to collect since I was a kid to the S.H.Figuarts and figmas I use in my comics today, but Pooky will always be my number 1 toy. He is my priceless treasure and my personal keepsake, one I plan on passing down to my future generation, be it my own or my older sister's as we get older. I want it to be a proof that I was alive.

I always make sure to wash him every quarter of the year to every two months to keep him from collecting dust. The only thing damaged from him is half is nose, as only...half remains.
Kaji, I still sleep with a bear my grandparents gave me for my first Christmas almost 22 years ago.
Though most people think he's a mouse.
But he's totally not.
(Apr. 30, 2011  6:24 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Kaji, I still sleep with a bear my grandparents gave me for my first Christmas almost 22 years ago.
But he's totally not.

And I have a stuffed Cartman on my bed, along with a Jedi Mickey Tongue_out
(Apr. 30, 2011  6:24 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Kaji, I still sleep with a bear my grandparents gave me for my first Christmas almost 22 years ago.
But he's totally not.

Grandpa Bear ;_;
do you still have pickles?
you better, son
My life family friends and my solid gold car trophy dont ask about it
The temptation is too much, my curiosity is overpowering.

I am asking about it.
Fine and its solid gold paint Eee won it in a make a wood car contest 3rd place for guess what FASHION go 8 year old kid mind there was racing and stuff it sucked darn you rainbow shark van car i would give picture but wont for several reasons (lazy bored dont know how do you need to know to stalk me ETC
(May. 01, 2011  5:15 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: do you still have pickles?
you better, son

yes haha
my greatest possesion is my diamond necklace(GET OUT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME)

its pure diamond,with a small carving of a beyblade(my dad is the one who made this for me)i only wear it when i go to special occasions,but it is always hidden in a vault

again,IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME,GET OUT!

P.S.im not allowed to give you guys a picture,sorry
(May. 01, 2011  6:17 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: my greatest possesion is my diamond necklace(GET OUT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME)

its pure diamond,with a small carving of a beyblade(my dad is the one who made this for me)i only wear it when i go to special occasions,but it is always hidden in a vault

this is the most obvious lie ever. come on. when i was your age i could lie much better than this
(May. 01, 2011  6:17 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: my greatest possesion is my diamond necklace(GET OUT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME)

So your dad bought diamond... to make a necklace... of a Beyblade, which you probably won't like in ten years. THAT SOUNDS LEGIT.
not to mention you can't carve diamond seeing as how it's one of the hardest natural materials in the world
Polar bear diamonds (produced in the NWT) have a small polar bear and a serial number lasered onto them :V
They use surgical lasers and diamond scalpels for that, which I doubt some random person's dad would have lying in his back pocket. :\
I somehow doubt this dude's dad has a diamond cutting laser around
I also like how we can't get a picture.

Because if we did it would expose his father's diamond cutting secrets.

Oh, that reminds me of my diamond chestplate, which has a huge carving of a beyblade in front. I only wear it to parties, so it's kept in a safe in my basement. My dad carved it himself in only ONE DAY Gasp
BTW, I'm not lying, so if you don't believe me... then...

Smug
1. my beys
2. my swords
3. and the best one of all A stuffed charizard whom was my best friend growing up
hmmmmmmm.....my 2010 dodge challenger hemi, Wink

i already said the other stuff....
1.a girl(since she said that she is mine forever)lol
2.my handphone on which i cannot survive...
3.my beyblades
4.my stupid psp(which cannot play games since i updated with the original version/6.20