Your greatest possession

My greatest possession would be a baseball signed by my cousin, Tod Helton
my psp - any games older than gba ftw
yugioh - people say get a life but thismy adiction
100 fortune cookies for £5 - do i need to explane
lan lans noodles - best noddles in the uk
My greatest possession would be my Voltron toy that's been in mint condition and had since I was five. To those who don't know Voltron: it was an 80's cartoon about 5 robot lions making 1 mighty robot. It aired on Cartoon Network way back and I think it's on Boomerang.

Either way, my Voltron = 21 years old ^^
My Jaguar version car and my girlfriend,
My family are very special to so they are my possession .
Possession? No doubt in my mind that would be my grandfathers' belt buckle he had that and his custom made rifle he made the stock and barrel for, sadly the rifle got stolen. So I have the belt buckle left, it's almost always with me, or in the hidden place in my room.
Hm, the top items I can think of now are my 09 Lancer from my grandparents (thank you~!!), my amazing Blackwing Deck (I leave the Deck Box on my night desk, so in case of an emergency, I can grab it right away lol; same with my Beys), my white PS3 from Japan, and my Beyblades.
1. my famliy becouse famliy above all evan my schooling and beybladeing comes frist and nomater what they are alway their for as i am for them as my dad said friends come and go but you alwas have your famliy to count on wean you really need it
2 my old stuff gotomon i had seant i was 9 she means a lot to me i got her and a agumon after a surgery but my cat killed agumon they behead him she like a best friend to me

3 my pets their just so cute and matter alot in my life and are very interaing

4 my beys their like the world to me if it wasnt for my cosin getting me my frist ones back in san jose i dont know what i would of done i done know how think him for starting me on beyblade eventhio i dont have my frist ones any more i still have beys in my life

5 my tcgs i worked so hard on get them to were they are to day and eather way i wont give em up

6 my video games i put video games at 6 becose im not so good at being nice to them but i still need to play
last time i played my gamecube i threw the contler on the floor weani was playing the beyblade v forse turnment game it hit back in the head and i drop my ds before and it not so good but stiil works but i also have ps2 gameboys and the 64 and xbox360

7 my caretivie i love to draw but people just get all jugueie and so do i some times i woud say if it wasnt that i zone out wean i draw then i would know if i have inporved or not

8 the gifts that my friend made me she a good artist and the best wean it comes drawing animals that i seen so far she drew a wolf howling at the moon that hanging in my room

9 my yugioh the movie that i got for one of my bithdays it's awsome go yugi go

10 my mangas i read
Mine would have to be beyblades, action figures, deodorant caps, and receipts.
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:39 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Mine would have to be beyblades, action figures, deodorant caps, and receipts.

Say what???? I think deodorant is important. But not the caps!
1:rock leone145wb
2:family/freinds/gf
3:ds lite
4:other bb stuff
5:wooden swords/other inventions
6:my computer/reports/any thing else that has to do with school.

lol my gf is 2nd rate.
Well...

1) Beys (which, i also keep near my bed next to MY blackwing deck LOL!!!)
2) My blackwing deck (Still LOL!!!)
3) My computer (Even though it is not next to my bed D: )
My iPod. The one thing I could not lose.
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:45 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:39 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Mine would have to be beyblades, action figures, deodorant caps, and receipts.

The caps are interesting.
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:00 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:45 AM)Nano Wrote:

The caps are interesting.
LOL! No they aren't! They all look the same!...
Ew that's disgusting! Now my greatest possession is my life xD
My great family. They took care of me all these years so I had to say them.
In no order
Phone
Ipod Touch
King of Diamonds
Gunpla
My soon to be 3DS :3
my yugioh card rainbow dragon. :c ive had it for a long time. when ever im sad, i just look at how it shines and think how puuuurty it is. owo.
My blackberry, my beyblades and my homework XD
1. My Loaded Dervish with Paris 180s, Purple Freeride Durian Otangs 75mm 83a, Bones Swiss, Flex 1 (It's a longboard if you couldn't tell)
2. The note that my present girlfriend gave me telling me that she liked me
3. The guitar that I use that my grandfather bought me (It is the current one that I mainly use)
4. The Winnie the Pooh plush I was given at birth (have had it almost two decades now)
5.My soccer ball signed by Pele, Ronaldihnio, Ronney, Lampard, Gerrard, and Messi (My grandfather in Europe has been collecting the signatures for a long time)
Whatever I own is precious for me..except for my pen..that is one thing which I dont at all care about