Your greatest possession

my beys and my shooting star dragon yu gi oh card
EDIT: Just now noticed that my post was wrong.
! I think boyet wins this thread. Super neat car!

It's cute that everyone values their bey so much. I would put my bey pretty high up on my list of prized possessions too, along with my triforce DSlite, and my goggles. Maybe my digivice collection too...
I would definitely have to go with my computer (MacBook). It's probably the one thing I own that I use the most.
My $1500 laptop is the most expensive thing I own I guess. I try not to get too attached to material things
My prize possession is also my car. I even made a fake mag cover for, that's how much I love it.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

My first bey when I was 6. My Wolborg MS.
1. My mind, i really dont want to lose it yet
2. My family
3. My bus passes
Family isn't a kind of possasion they are your dear ones those are not things but , good someone said that i love mine too

anyway

mine are My Beys N Toys , My Consoles , My Motorstorm Pacific Rift PS3 Game [ Really Awesome ]

The Android Phone i want to get
well mine is my drawing skills, i originally sucked, but hopefully i will be at usernames rank soon, alot younger though, and he is one of my favourite friends on here! if you want i have a thread full of my pictures...
Upload your images on photobucket or imageshack , make a album & then add the link to that album to your signature , i don't have anything against you but if you do it many people would want to make their own threads & it will result in bulk loads of more threads that the mods will have to attend to

I Look forward to your beautiful drawings
my beys are prety high up,but i would say my trumpet
I would have to say all my toys (including my Wii and Ds with AceKard 2i and yugioh and pokemon cards and my Beyblade Joyful_2)
I'll do that then Nitro, but i still think i'll keep the tread as i have alot of pics in it, and username is currently using one fo them for his own remake...
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:43 AM)Minion Wrote: Maybe my digivice collection too...

Win ^^

Tough call...Does a pet count? I'm not too attached to my a lot material possessions, but my cat is my baby Smile She was my Christmas present a couple years ago. Beautiful long-haired Siamese with a great temperament. Yeah, I'm kind of a sap xp
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:43 AM)Minion Wrote: Maybe my digivice collection too...

You do have a very impressive collection~
Much like Jacksonians, My Dignity o_0
My new Lightning L drago 100HF, I recieved it from someone very important.
TTor Habro?
Not exactly important, but Hasbro. I have a Beylauncher L anyway.
yeah, just milking you for more info haha
(Dec. 07, 2010  8:34 AM)momiji manju Wrote: My new Lightning L drago 100HF, I recieved it from someone very important.

Who did you get it from?
(Dec. 08, 2010  11:53 AM)momiji manju Wrote: My girlfriend

Sweet. Do you use the regular combo or did you customized it?