Your greatest possession

What is your greatest possession? Think of one and post!
My toys, including Beys and Action Figures.
(Nov. 06, 2010  10:53 PM)Wraith Wrote: My toys, including Beys and Action Figures.

Cool!
my imagination or my special crystal draciel bey
I, as well as some people may say this: my car. I bought it brand new last year - a sleek black Mitsubishi Lancer SE; 2009 Model. Then my special edition DSi and my Beyblades are at second place.
My Ipod Nano.

I'm still wondering how I've been able to live without it, up until now...

EDIT: It's a joke, but I really do terribly like it :3
Beyblades, Bleach Heat the Soul 6(because it's my only imported game, lol), NES, SNES(old systems are the best!), & old Disneys figures(classics).
Perhaps the OP is referring to material possessions, but your possession is very valuable, Jacksonian.
my not coughing up a lung in my "ben's great vomit mixed with hiccups mixed with sore throat mixed with bad cough mixed with eating pop rocks while drinking soda" that. was. hell.
possession. Look it up.

Mine would have to be... My black belt, I guess.
1. my family
2. my dsi xl (BOOYAH!)
The computer that I don't use. It was bought for me by my uncle. Soon after that, he died. We were very close.
Quetz >:U
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:02 AM)momiji manju Wrote: possession. Look it up.

Mine would have to be... My black belt, I guess.

what martial art dude? <off topic.
My Driger S (first bey ever, only bey i had)
and my dads honda civic.
My Meteo L Drago and my silver penny from a special friend.
my 66 ford mustang, my beyblades, journals and my hybrid coyote pelt, and white coyote pelt.

its hard to just have one thing come on. i like all things i have to pick one of each right XD
1: the wood swords that i make with my dad
2: my beyblades
3: my ds lite
My Mac.

That and my upcoming Mercury Anubius.
My Phone.
picture of my deceases friend had I a huge crush on her