Your goal as a blader

(Nov. 03, 2020  12:27 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Beyblade Burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
It's you and me,
I know it's my destiny!
BEYBLADE BURST!

Oh, you're my best friend,
In a world we must defend!

Beyblade Burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:12 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Come with me, the time is right,
There's no better team!
Arm in arm, we'll win the fight,
It's always been our dream!

Beyblade Burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
It's you and me,
I know it's my destiny!

Beyblade Burst!

Beyblade Burst!
Gotta catch em' all!

A heart so true,
Our courage will pull us through,
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:32 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
Gotta catch em' all!
It's you and me,
I know it's my destiny!

Beyblade Burst!

Beyblade Burst!
Gotta catch em' all!

A heart so true,

You teach me and I'll teach you,
Bey-blade-burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
Gotta catch em' all!
Gotta catch em' all!
Gotta catch em' all!
Gotta catch em' all!
Beyblade burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
It's you and me,
I know it's my destiny!
Beyblade burst!
Beyblade burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
(A heart so true,
Our courage will pull us through!)
Bey-blade-burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
Gotta catch em' all!
Po-ke-mon!
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:32 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Beyblade Burst!

Beyblade Burst!
Gotta catch em' all!

A heart so true,

Bey-blade-burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
Gotta catch em' all!
Gotta catch em' all!
Gotta catch em' all!
Gotta catch em' all!
Beyblade burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
It's you and me,
I know it's my destiny!
Beyblade burst!
Beyblade burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
(A heart so true,
Our courage will pull us through!)
Bey-blade-burst!
Gotta catch em' all!
Gotta catch em' all!
Po-ke-mon!

Whew! Dj - Uh.
Done!
Now let's do the Poke-Rap!
(Just Kidding!)
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:27 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
Gotta catch em' all!
It's you and me,
I know it's my destiny!
BEYBLADE BURST!
why does that song work so well with beyblade
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:44 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:27 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: BEYBLADE BURST!
why does that song work so well with beyblade

IDK, it just does. Probably best not to question it though.
6Jupiter5
BeybladeManiac0
AlexTheBlader
Lol, noobs.
Another goal I have as a blader is to have a poke-blade crossover event and have this as the theme.
My goal is to collect every burst bey to exist
(Nov. 03, 2020  4:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: 6Jupiter5
BeybladeManiac0
AlexTheBlader
Lol, noobs.
Another goal I have as a blader is to have a poke-blade crossover event and have this as the theme.

You are clearly superior. Accept this crown to symbolise that you, The Blacknight, are the King (or Queen) of Beyblade crossovers.
[Image: 1200px-Tudor_Crown_%28Heraldry%29.svg.png]
I want to break a beyblade and go phi on them
(Nov. 04, 2020  11:19 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I want to break a beyblade and go phi on them

Doesn't everyone?
I know I do....
(Nov. 12, 2020  6:52 PM)Aiger Akubaunai Wrote: I AM GETTING WORLD SPRIGGAN
Ok?
all i wanna do is beat my friend in tournament and collect evry bey for one season.
I intend to defeat Kei, Zankye, Illunic, the beyblade geeks, Blast Zone Kid, Fun with the Bugs, and Jojo in hasbro pro series battles. That would get the attention of the media and if someone defeats some of the biggest bladers in hasbro battles, hopefully it will get Hasbro's attention too. when i get their attention, ill request that they launch a worldwide pro series tournament, in which i will defeat all who oppose me. after i become hasbro's champion, ill take the top of the rankings in WBO. None will rival me. I will reign supreme.

ive had a lot of spare time to plan this out
Honestly just to collect the old dragoons I had as a kid. I love dragoon and I love feeling like a kid again when I am this old, thank you all for keeping this board alive you have my thanks.
My goal is to collect all of the Burst series beyblades twice so then if any of them break, I can use the replacements.

And also, to find some darned tournaments finally in Nevada so then I can start on my grand plan to dethrone some people, MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH...

Not funny? Ok ill stop Unhappy
to beat ryuga
My goal as of now: is to provide bladers from NJ an opportunity to climb through the WBO rankings and be able to have the opportunity to have a fun experience with competitive Beyblade through becoming a WBO organizer and being able to host tournaments.
(Mar. 27, 2022  11:06 PM)HoodedFigure21 Wrote: I intend to defeat Kei, Zankye, Illunic, the beyblade geeks, Blast Zone Kid, Fun with the Bugs, and Jojo in hasbro pro series battles. That would get the attention of the media and if someone defeats some of the biggest bladers in hasbro battles, hopefully it will get Hasbro's attention too. when i get their attention, ill request that they launch a worldwide pro series tournament, in which i will defeat all who oppose me. after i become hasbro's champion, ill take the top of the rankings in WBO. None will rival me. I will reign supreme.

I bet I can beat you
I wanna be a beyblade master and win sooo many tournaments
I want to be the guy who’s so good with attack beyblades people are afraid to play him 🤓
(Apr. 03, 2022  2:38 AM)RedDragon227 Wrote: My goal as of now: is to provide bladers from NJ an opportunity to climb through the WBO rankings and be able to have the opportunity to have a fun experience with competitive Beyblade through becoming a WBO organizer and being able to host tournaments.

Ayo 👀

My goal as a blader is to win, and win while having fun using attack.
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:51 PM)Nano Wrote: I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was! To collect them is my true test! To Blade them is my cause!!!!

That sums it up for me.

I will travel across the land searching far and wide each beyblade to understand the power that’s inside beyblade burst gotta battle them all!

(Mar. 27, 2022  11:06 PM)HoodedFigure21 Wrote: I intend to defeat Kei, Zankye, Illunic, the beyblade geeks, Blast Zone Kid, Fun with the Bugs, and Jojo in hasbro pro series battles. That would get the attention of the media and if someone defeats some of the biggest bladers in hasbro battles, hopefully it will get Hasbro's attention too. when i get their attention, ill request that they launch a worldwide pro series tournament, in which i will defeat all who oppose me. after i become hasbro's champion, ill take the top of the rankings in WBO. None will rival me. I will reign supreme.

*scoffs 1st place is MINE!! Kei is just keeping it warm until the true king of beyblade (me) destroys him

(Jul. 31, 2019  12:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  4:07 AM)Foxblade Wrote: one awnser im shu
No, you’re Spriggan.

Mine is simply to have fun blading with people on the WBO because none of my friend like Beyblade(their loss).
Only 3 of mine do