Your best deals.

a hms grip with grip rubber and dragoon msuv rc for £50
Lol. X1 Bumped this. But since this Thread is Alive again.
Best deal I ever got was at Boxing day sales Toys R us. They had Beyblades for $5 and it was 3 for $12. I got Earth Virgo, Evil gemios and Rock Aries. Sweeeeet Tongue_out
Best deal I've gotten was recent. For 300yen, I got a lot of what I thought were random pieces. Mainly bought it for the Galeon 2 AR, but it also contained a full Dragoon Grip Attacker and an extra Grip Attacker blade base.
I got my Driger S for free Smug I also traded a Bull CW for 3 plastics.
(Feb. 27, 2011  10:39 AM)mythic ldrago Wrote: a hms grip with grip rubber and dragoon msuv rc for £50

no offence but you got ripped.
That's actually pretty cheap considering how rare both of them are these days ...
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:55 AM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  10:39 AM)mythic ldrago Wrote: a hms grip with grip rubber and dragoon msuv rc for £50

no offence but you got ripped.

Not really. The grip is worth like £30 and the grip rubber is really hard to find and an MSUV core is probably worth at least £20 - £30 too.

Anyway more on topic I got a near mint samurai changer without stickers for £7. That's really cheap considering it goes for over £30 NIB
actually i caan get a grip , dragoon msuv core for £35 altogether so that would be an awsome deal . The onlty hing i cant get is the rubber grip so ..

i saw that dude selling that, i had 2 pages up 1 to check if someone bought 2 writing my pm. Curse you ultrablader !!!
If trades count, I got a CLAY (Yep, a light wheel version) Aries for a (Takara) Grand Ketos...

If not, well.....Basalt Horogium and Bakushin Susanow 90WF Lunar Eclipse ver. (AT JAPAN PRICE Smug )
super deck set for 35$AUD
Thats not a great deal. Dimsum sells it for 30 AUD.

LOL Clay Aries I love mine Tongue_out
DIMSUM??????? where is it??
is that a internet website?? actually i bought at store..
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:56 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: actually i caan get a grip , dragoon msuv core for £35 altogether so that would be an awsome deal . The onlty hing i cant get is the rubber grip so ..

i saw that dude selling that, i had 2 pages up 1 to check if someone bought 2 writing my pm. Curse you ultrablader !!!

uh where cause there's no one selling an HMS grip?
well i got the grip from a HMS double pack and sold the to beys and kept the grip. then i got a dgoon msuv and sold the spare parts cause all i needed was the core. It eventually came out as £35
The one you bought isn t the grip version mityc ldrago bought.
Your version is a lot less rare and came from a sonokong set with gaia dragoon ms and draciel MS.
BTW I do agree 50£ is VERY expansive for a grip and an RC.
May I know what color was the MSUV AR you sold and who you sold it to?
me or mythic l drago.
anyway it was the the photo grey version and on ebay about a year ago
Buying a Meteo L drago Rush 125SF + Assault 85XF for £12 each including delivery Smile
Especially the 85XF - wont be spending ridiculous amounts on anubis for those parts Tongue_out

Recent steal:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...323wt_1139

Saved SO MUCH money Smile
105 this is not the place to ask.

My best deal would be an Gasher(Yes,Hasbro) for a capricorn clear wheel.

My friend ones got an Earth for a Dark it was buh some amateur saying he can look if it is good by looking at it.
Bought a Galeon on ebay for $15 last month. What a steal!
my best deal would probably be when i got ray unicorno and meteo L-drago for 5 bucks free shipping on ebay and got them a week later

best part is they were NIB
(Mar. 16, 2011  3:16 PM)rabidboy Wrote: my best deal would probably be when i got ray unicorno and meteo L-drago for 5 bucks free shipping on ebay and got them a week later

best part is they were NIB

Was it a bid or a buy it now, because that's a CRAZY steal.
I'll tell you right now that that is a lie or they were fake. (That absolutely never happens.)
I got Ray Unicorno, Meteo LDrago and an Attack Stadium for $30, due to the fact that I know people there.
Buying a used Gravity Perseus for 12$.
(Mar. 17, 2011  7:33 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Buying a used Gravity Perseus for 12$.

12$ - Nah ... I Got One For 6$/Rs.270 - Used.