Your Rivals!

mine is welll.... RYUGA... haha, well actually i am a type of blader who battles among his own beyblades..
The WORLD is my rival! I train every day on it's turf just to mess with it! Smile
i have lots of rivals but my biggest one is my cousin kj i beat him sometimes he beats me somtimes but my earth pices always win except to his flame libra
mine on here is probably braz man and unusualbob1
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:49 PM)mr.fatty Wrote: mine is welll.... RYUGA... haha, well actually i am a type of blader who battles among his own beyblades..

Finally an answer like that.
I feel like Diamond and I are destined to be rivals, hah. One day, perhaps we may meet, and have a few fun battles.

Except Ill be using HMS Smile

Chipz has always been pretty fun to play with though.
My rivals are these kids in the 6th grade, my friends shmir,jason,tyler, and ali. i never bladed with anyone but jason. he is always buying stuff off o amozon and ebay just to get better beyblades than his last one. anyway, he never customized his beys. Jason orederd hell kerbex, flame byxis, and vulcan horuseus.he beat my rock scorpio with his storm capricorn on bounce mode! it sent my beyblade FLYING OVR THE POCKET AND INTO AN EMPTY TV SET! it was still spinning but tangled in web and wires when i took i out. h
it flattened one of the claws on the energy ring a bit.
well not much of a rival but more a friend
jireh grade 2
enemy/opponent
andre grade 5
has all beyblades released by hasbro but can never beat me!
i don't like andre
Raykon, Momiji manju, Omega, Blah and Robsta are my 'rivals'.
my rivals are all the little 1-4 graders who try to battle me with beyblades that have screwed up preformance tips from trying to beyblade on the parking lot. other than that my rivals are DaPnoyBeelader and chesnutDAbest. were all about equal expept im better than them...MUHAHAHAA
Mine is my best friend, Tirth.
#1 rivel is my self and jr_tiger but so far were even
Vulcan!!! (this is just a Bump)
these 2 people aren't my rivals but my enemy for one launches i launch and the outher 1 gets up and aims at my beys from high distance and breaks my bey when they get a pocket stadium out they say okay yeay we het another shot then when i try to get revenge or when im about to win theg=y pull out there bey and say no contest oh theey rack u[ my nerves
Two of my school friends. One thinks he is the best but his best combo is Flame Pegasis 105RF. He thinks it is a good combo because it tied with my LDrago in a Super Vortex Stadium. Lol he also used to say that Dark Wolf uncustomized is better than Rock Leone uncustomized. And the other one who always says that I should use any bey but my Earth Bull 145WD, he's too afraid of it. We're soon having a school tournament and most of the participants know that I'm gonna win it Wink, so I have no real rival to whom I usually lose.
my nefu and neices.they all suck but dont get mad when they cotinuasly lose to thermal pices uncutimized.(one of the has 2 main combinations one with h145 and 100 he calls them shorty + tally and he just takes them aprt and puts them together randomly.
my beybladeing rivel would be my friend form school jesse my full time rivels would be my brother and sister eventhought they dont beyblade i still thing of them as rivels as far as rively my rively with my conson top them all it get's really bad were thing get thrown , mean words are said and were are hitting each other but ya now were serpead so no more rively for now so rively in and out of famliy is a good thing i was tould i keep the stress level down my dad said so i pick my friend jesse as my blader rivel that and i havent asked my other friend if they were in to beybladeing thougth i only have like 5 or 4 friends but if ever i had to pick a blader form the form the orgnel show it would be kai as a rivel he was my fav and the one who inspired me and with that i was able to sart believeing in my self even today i keep my favs charaters in my merony brcouse i some what looked up to them but if i had a rivel form metal fusion it would be kyouya becouse of his style of beyblade and sorry for typeing so much i just wanted to be pasifed
Can a rival be someone you've never met in real life? If so my rivals are momiji manju , Deikailo, Roan, Sparta, and hitman-tutor

I simply just want to defeat them.
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:16 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Can a rival be someone you've never met in real life? If so my rivals are momiji manju , Deikailo, Roan, Sparta, and hitman-tutor

By biting or beyblade? Uncertain 'Cause I don't bite men.
Not trying to sound like those noobs that think they are are better than everyone, but I haven't battled anyone good yet.
Everyone they always judgeing me why life why?
I'm kidding mine is Beybladehero he always thinks he better than anyone.
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:16 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Can a rival be someone you've never met in real life? If so my rivals are momiji manju , Deikailo, Roan, Sparta, and hitman-tutor

By biting or beyblade? Uncertain 'Cause I don't bite men.

A Beyblade battle.
The walls of my PTW XD
If it's someone we DON'T know in real life then definitely:
Bluzee, Kei, momji-manju, Blitz, and of course DrigerGT
So you know them all in real life..? You live in the UK, Australia, Canada, Italy and the US all at the same time..? :V