Your Rivals!

My friend Kayden, and my twin.
Well this is a one sided rivalry but I must get revenge on Dr.PepsiDew I was so close to beating him. Then I didn't D: and now I don't live in Virginia so I can't take him down. T.T Chaos Rising 2.0 I think. Sometime in 2012 at a pawn shop. I will never forget.
I used to have one but he moved and no one in my neighborhood has beyblades anymore so I am my own rival.
My rival is @[Mitsu]

I will fight him..

WITH SPINNING TOPS!

Supaburn
My rivals:
1. Stormscorpio1- He's beaten me the majority of our matches but i'm determined to change that!
2. ThunderDome- beats me about half of the time, I want to be as knowledgeable about beyblade as he is.
3. Dark Mousy- When I battled him in burst VWA vs VWA. First match I won 3-0. Second match he won 3-0 Uncertain
4. Zoroaste- Never battled him, but he seems legit and I would love to beat him.
5. Canada- yes, all Canadian bladers. Hopefully I'll meet some of you at anime north some day Smile. Honestly, pretty jealous because I don't live there.
(Sep. 03, 2015  9:22 PM)ZachBob Wrote: 5. Canada- yes, all Canadian bladers. Hopefully I'll meet some of you at anime north Smile. Honestly, pretty jealous because I don't live there.

hmm, interesting rivalry~ Oh Canada!
(Sep. 03, 2015  10:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2015  9:22 PM)ZachBob Wrote: 5. Canada- yes, all Canadian bladers. Hopefully I'll meet some of you at anime north Smile. Honestly, pretty jealous because I don't live there.

hmm, interesting rivalry~ Oh Canada!

Canadian bladers seem to be really on point, just from what I've observed on here. To be the best you gotta beat the best Grin
my biggest rival: I met them all in my first tournament ( look at my sig for link)
1st: angry face, you can see the results of the tourney
2nd, ionlyusequake, it was quite unbelievable that he nearly beat me with quake!!
3rd, titantactic7, he Is a really good blader

all of you guys: you are my biggest rivals, and the best bladers I've ever met
also I battled Zachbob yesterday ( sep 12th) and hes definitely added to my list Grin
New rivals:

-Juncction : Dude seems like he'd fun to play against.

-J.I.N.A.B.E.E: Dude beat silver surfer, something tells me he can put up an interesting bey battle.

- Neo: I will have my revenge for that Sega CD talk, your plastics will be destroyed by my Makendo!

-Brad: because he said he'd ban me irl if i brought a capricorn to a burst event.(Seriously only reason he's my rival)

-Meta madness: Dude is good but still he gets better than degrets, he can't be better if he can't even handle a empty victory because he has a crater full of defeats.

Yeah that's all I got.
update: Zachbob is definitely added to my list Smile