Your Real Name (ELABORATE)

My real name's Charity.
I always used to dislike it. Mainly because people would make jokes like "Hey, your name is Charity. Give me a dollar!" or "Let's throw pennies at her!"
Not even kidding.

But yeah, I have no care for my name anymore. I don't love it, nor do I hate it.
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:10 PM)Shaddao Wrote: My real name's Charity.
I always used to dislike it. Mainly because people would make jokes like "Hey, your name is Charity. Give me a dollar!" or "Let's throw pennies at her!"
Not even kidding.

But yeah, I have no care for my name anymore. I don't love it, nor do I hate it.

Which is why two days ago you told me you hate your name?
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:19 PM)greimatter Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:10 PM)Shaddao Wrote: My real name's Charity.
Not even kidding.

Which is why two days ago you told me you hate your name?

... I did?
STUPID DOG, YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD
My real name's Joe McGowan.
I'm 50% Irish, my Dad's side.

Apparently, to do with origin, McGowan translates into Gaelic as 'son of the smith' so anglicized I would be Joe Smith :L
My name is Lê Anh (surname hidden). It's a Vietnamese name (of course, I'm Vietnamese). Foreign people call me Lee, and I like it. And the reason why I really like my name is that my sister's name is Lê An, so the names very close.
my real name is prakhar saraswat and i m the real prakhar
my name is matthew duffin
and im suppose to be Asian
Please elaborate if you want to keep this thread open.
My real name is Anthony

I was born in England and my parents named me after Tony Blair who was Prime Minister of England at the time, I dont really like the name too much 'cause I dislike the fact that I'm named after another person so yeah my last name means "the rose" in Spanish so it's two words but at my school they combing both words so it would mean therose which really annoys me, so yah.
Deleted by user
my real name is Daisy Graham it's quite annoying that it's part of an nursery rhyme a it drives me crazy when people sing it!
My name is Ismail. Im morrocan.
well my name is my username. Jordan Menzel. i cant say more because i don't know what it means. but i like the name, it's really cool.
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:48 AM)bladeruler Wrote: my real name is prakhar saraswat and i m the real prakhar

So basically there are two Parkhar Saraswat? That's odd.......
My name is Omar Gonzalez The thing i hate is that my name is arab and my fam's Cuban,SO ITS weird they would call me mexiacn or arab or whateever,But i Didnt Care becuase i ignored them,My elem. Was full of jerks.
my real name Emerson martinez and i hate because they say im there son.
my real name is Jay Jennens, luckily none of my friends call me JJ, alot of my dads relatives are born in australia, my parents say i'm 100% english but i doubt that. Jennens originates from the vikings 'Jenson' so i'm also part viking!? anyway I live in england but want to live in Japan: to do anime, but retire to australia! must be in the blood!
(May. 23, 2011  7:36 AM)Nwolf Wrote: anyway I live in england but want to live in Japan

Omg Same here......except I wanna go there to learn. I live in Australia FYI
Teh name is Jose Miguel G. Caibal. They call me Miggs Caibal which I like to call me that.
Somehow, I want my name to be changed, my former classmates call me "San Miguel" and they made fun of him because of that (Reason: There's a company here in the Philippines called "San Miguel Inc." which makes Alcoholic drinks...carp.).After awhile, They call me Miggs or Miggy. Some of my relatives calls me Migyo for some reason I don't know. they also make fun of my last name "Caibal", because when you removed "I", It's Cabal, which is a name for a online game here.
G stands for Gardoce, which is my mother's last name before she was married. From what I know, some Gardoces are in US both their still Filipinos.

All in all, I like my name. But call me Miggs Caibal. It sounds awesome.
Well to start of my real name is Ajay...not a cool name i guess.....But the name's of Indian origin....It's derived from the word 'Ajayan' which in Malayalam means 'A person who always wins' Eee ...Well to keep it short (The names already short..ha..) friends call me AJ...Well i prefer not giving out my surname...but thats it for now...
my real name is Egan, Irish for fiery/little fire, the thing is, i like FIRE so yeah, my name is my game, also fa fire can be small but dangerous, thats also just like me, i am rather short but im strong and ca defeat bout say 6 bladers in one go, my motto from that, Puny but Powerful. sadly, my class mates call me Egg cause my name begins with Eg so thet added another g to it........ sigh, but just call me Izuma cause thats what my anime me is called!
My real name is Vasco .

Vasco , comes from the name "Belasco" that means small crow .
Relaxed and calm , gives the impression of kepping things always under control .
Rigorous and weighted on his appreciations , only loses his calm wend he's unfairly criticized .
Generous in every way , Vasco is moved by an ideal of understanding of every being .
Tries to beautify life and gives his soul and heart to that task , and it's not always easy .

This was given to my parents the day I was born .

This text
my real name is Mohd Shafiq Ruzaini, i'm from malaysia. i'm a mixed blood of chinese, melanau(some races in malaysia) java and malay. therefore i'm mixed...