Your Real Name (ELABORATE)

Edwin Zhao nother azn Grin

Google mE Smile im da swimmer
My names David Noftall.

I'm Irish, and was named after my father. So yes I'm David Noftall JR. I dislike that title.

I don't like my last name because when I was in high school everyone called me David Nostril. Worst ever
MY name is Evan. YAY EVAN. Love that name.
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'll just say Alex (my first name) as my full name for now, because my last name would definitely narrow down the search quite a bit, and make me like the first page of results on Google.
What?....
Google i'm allover Google well my name is
Alex :]....:[ i am quite young though i know stuff
my background is Spanish/Swiss comes form well i don't want personal starers so my name is Alex now ill give everyone one second to look at my last name
My name is Emmanuel Hagan- brown

I like my name.

I am English
My real name is Max Smith I like my first name because it sounds cool but my last name is such a popular last name so I hate it.
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:44 AM)Nano Wrote: Christopher, but I go by Chris. Even the teachers at school call me Chris. I put it on papers for schools.
I don't want to give out my last name, that's classified information (Click to View)
However, I'm related to a famous American poet. That makes me happy Smile
I never knew that you were related to a famous poet. I'm related to a country singer. Tongue_out

My name is Joshua, but I go by Josh. My name is Hebrew. It has two meanings. Those meanings are: "A child of God" and "A gift of God" I kinda like my name. I just don't like that a bunch of other people have it. Tired I'm not telling you what my last name is though. I think the only person on here that knows it is Nano. And he probably only knows it because of Facebook. Tongue_out

I wonder what Dude and Kai-V's first names are.... Joyful_2
(Apr. 13, 2011  9:36 PM)bey bob Wrote: My real name is Max Smith I like my first name because it sounds cool but my last name is such a popular last name so I hate it.

How did Andrew turn into Max?
My middle names is tyler Cant tell my first
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:20 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I wonder what Dude and Kai-V's first names are.... Joyful_2

It is a mystery

I'll sell you Kai-V's name! Send ten bucks to my paypal account :p

I'm sure you'd be really surprised XD
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:30 AM)Dude Wrote: It is a mystery

Hhhmmmmm...... In what currency?
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:30 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:20 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I wonder what Dude and Kai-V's first names are.... Joyful_2

It is a mystery

Im pretty sure if Kai-V wanted people to know her name she would post here.
My name was Alex then my friends always called my Zeo because my favourite japanese Manga character was Zeo(Just to clear it up Zeo is not a Beyblade Character)So i change my name to Zeo but my parents still call me Alex.(Can't give my surname it's Secret)

edit:Just found out Ga has the same name as me hah
well most people on the wbo know me as brazman but my real name is bradley... last name is a mystery lol but yea i do like my name idk i just cant see my self named somthing like ben or josh or somthing... :/ hey dont judge me only resently people have been calling me tormented or emo or satan only cose i like death metal i USED to self harm -_- and dislike life overall.... but yea also ppl call me dj F34R cose...well thats my dj name! :P so yea...[ fwi this is about kids in my school but even some of my friend are like i could never imagine you smiling in joy it hurt but im used to it heh -_-"
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:30 AM)Dude Wrote:

It is a mystery

Lol. I bet her name is Kai. And let me guess, your last name starts with a V? XD

I would literally die of laughter right now if that was true! XD

(Apr. 16, 2011  2:33 AM)Nano Wrote: Hhhmmmmm...... In what currency?
I'm guessing CAD. But you could probably get off with giving him USD. Tongue_out
backwards
Navillus Rekcut
figure it out
(Apr. 16, 2011  10:00 PM)the_kid98 Wrote: backwards
Navillus Rekcut
figure it out

Tucker Sullivan, Please explain your name and tell why you like it(if you do).
(Apr. 16, 2011  10:03 PM)Sasagawa Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  10:00 PM)the_kid98 Wrote: backwards
Navillus Rekcut
figure it out

Tucker Sullivan, Please explain your name and tell why you like it(if you do).

very good
i like my name. however the names do get boring ( i cant say them)
My name is GINKA HAGANE
not

My actual name is William Eugine Tritt
i don't like wiliam im really free and stiff my stylem and william sounds formal so i go by Billy but people call me Billy the kid Billy Bob i really hate that people do it and i am not realted to the singer Travis tritt though oddly i do like my nick name Billy been called it my whole life
my real name...hmm...
nothing extra ordinary..i typical and simple malay name based on arabic words in which o firgot about my name's meaning...
for those who are wondering
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:44 AM)Nano Wrote: Christopher, but I go by Chris. Even the teachers at school call me Chris. I put it on papers for schools.
I don't want to give out my last name, that's classified information (Click to View)
However, I'm related to a famous American poet. That makes me happy Smile

Better take your AIM screen name off your profile buddy.

My first name is Nick but i cant say the rest.
My real name is Triston Li. My name was based off my cousin's gf, who's name was Trish. When my mom was thinking of a name for me when I was born, Trish thought of my name for her, Triston. I don't have a middle name, which makes it funny when I tell people to guess my middle name. And last but never the least, Li is my last name, past down from my dad.Wink I am full Chinese, because my mom and dad came from China, although I'm American, since I was born here, in the United States. I have no prob with my name. It fits me perfectly.
Ben here.
For those who don't know my name is Tara June Webster.

Tara = Named after the house in gone with the wind, my mothers favourite old movie.
June = After my grandmother who sadly died of cancer before I was born.
And Webster is obviously my family last name.

All in all I love my name... It's really easy to say, and not hard to remember. XD

Oh and.

I found my first name's meaning.. lol.
frogot the meaning for William it means determined guardian which i like and Tritt means One who traveled by foot which im alright with