Your Real Name (ELABORATE)

zachary doucet but everyone calls me zack.got it memerized
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:19 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Hi, everyone here knows me as â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ but no one knows my real name. I am Dylan Webb, what is your name? please include first and last name.

do you go to carrillo ??? because if you do i know your brother, Chase.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:40 AM)DARK WOLF WBBA Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:19 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Hi, everyone here knows me as â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ but no one knows my real name. I am Dylan Webb, what is your name? please include first and last name.

Honestly you should not be visibly asking who goes where in their life outside of private messaging.....

In a lot of cases, not even at all.
Stupid
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:45 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote:

Honestly you should not be visibly asking who goes where in their life outside of private messaging.....

sorry i thought i knew him i wont do it again JELLY BORT

oh and my middle name is Yevtte it is pronounced evet like vetStupid so the nname is
Camille Yevtte Sosa
My name is Orlando Vazquez. Good thing is, some call me "Lando" which reminds me of Lando Calrissian, from Star Wars, one of my favorite movies. The bad thing is, since my name is Orlando, I am called "Florida" a lot, which bugs me. A lot.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:54 AM)DARK WOLF WBBA Wrote: Stupid
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:45 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote:

sorry i thought i knew him i wont do it again JELLY BORT

oh and my middle name is Yevtte it is pronounced evet like vetStupid so the nname is
Camille Yevtte Sosa

I do not go there, i live in alabama.
My name is really long.... As i'm a Malay haha Grin . I will give a short name of mind though, its Azlan Shah. Their ain't anything i dislike about my name, except my friends calling me Aslan from Narnia >.> . The good thing is, its really somewhat a Unique name haha.
Don't freak out when I say my last name, 'kay? My real name is Joshua Doctor. Yup. Doctor.
my name is judah
i hate one thing every one in my class some time calll me juta and some calll j.d.
my name means praise the lord
-deleted-
People. I wouldn't give out my surname like that.
Justin Credible... or Rowan Koch
It is annoying when people pronounce my last name wrong as another word which I am not sure if I can say it on here. Once a teacher said in front of the whole class wrong Lips_sealed. It was real embarrassing.
My name is Frances. I won't give my surname and nickname though. What I don't like is they call me France....or even worse...Fran....
deleted
My real name is Ryan James ? Quines. I don't really like my last name because they call me Ryan Queens =(

p.s: I don't know my middle name.

p.s.s:Ryan James is my first name but im called Ryan.
(Apr. 11, 2011  9:43 PM)Ω Wrote: It is a cool name, one of my freind's brother's name is Levi(but i HATE him

Hahaa Logan's brother,he likes docking.Logan should really join this site,he'd fit in with the Pokemon threads.

My name is Thomas Iris Toole,but everyone calls me Tommy.I really don't care for my name,I'm the third.I think it comes from Ireland or something cause my dad said our ancestors far down the line came from there.I like my middle name cause it's the name of a flower..
Also in Hebrew Tommy means gemini,I had to do a project on my name.
Mason, and yes i know that's the main character of my story. And my friend Micah is stormaquario4 on here.
My real name is George
can't say my last name its classified Smug
OH YEAH, if you guys were wondering my middle name is Martin. I dont like it cause it was supposed to be Marshall, and ive always wanted to be law enforcement.
My real name is Corbin Sullivan.my last name is Irish and the Corbin part was just a name my parents liked.
Christopher, but I go by Chris. Even the teachers at school call me Chris. I put it on papers for schools.
I don't want to give out my last name, that's classified information (Click to View)
However, I'm related to a famous American poet. That makes me happy Smile
im related to brave heart and king loui the 5 that got me real happy with my name.
My real name is Anthony! Johnson! I'm not afraid to tell you my last name because it is really common. I don't like my last name for that reason. But, it's fun if someone is talking about someone named Johnson I can be like "Oh, you mean my cousin,___?" And, I would prefer Anton or Antony opposed to Anthony. Because=
Cody Williamson is my real name.
I'll just say Alex (my first name) as my full name for now, because my last name would definitely narrow down the search quite a bit, and make me like the first page of results on Google.