Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

(Apr. 17, 2009  2:20 AM)Aqua Wrote: No...

You can put a right launcher/beylauncher and beypointer on an MFB grip at the same time though.

oh................. Crying
I once Put little plastic things that you can put around the top of a bag to hold it closed on my beyblade for fun under the attack ring (the top bit with the bit beast on it or is that a deffence ring??)and it looked pretty cool with the plastic bits flying around really fast Tongue_outTongue_out
I like to color my weight disks with different colors of sharpies.
I dyed my Dragoon MF and Phantom Fox with Rit dye.

I didn't penetrate the plastic much because I wanted a lighter color, so whatever gets hit or banged up a little will be white-ish. I don't mind it though. The Dragoon MF came out a bit darker because it's off-white and not white. =/

This pic was taken on a cell phone camera, but I think it came out fine.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Wow thats a good cell phone camera!! And they look great too.
I took it on a G1. It's good for still shots, but anything moving (or moving your hand the slightest bit) makes it blur a ton.
Very nice Commie! They're better than the original colours.
What kind of paint should I use for repainting plastics? Or do I have to get nail polish or something?
(May. 27, 2009  8:13 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: What kind of paint should I use for repainting plastics? Or do I have to get nail polish or something?

A lot of people use Acrylic Paint, Spray Paint, an Air Brush or dye their parts for painting their plastics.
I use hobby acrylics in an airbrush.
What kind of airbrush are you using?
I'm using a badger 250 I think. Something really inexpensive.. I have a Crescendo at home, but I can't use that right now.
-looking into airbrushes-

This may seem odd, but would that nail polish that strengthens finger nails by putting a clear coating on them work for Beyblades. I have a Draciel S AR and it is starting to get worn, and it is notorious for breaking I guess. I dont know anything about nail polish so I dont even know if that'd work.
It wouldn't work to protect the AR from breakage. At least not on a noticeable level.
I recently re-painted one of my Driger f
here it is

Its my first repaint, but I like it. Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 02, 2009  8:21 PM)pinksheep Wrote: I recently re-painted one of my Driger f
here it is

Its my first repaint, but I like it. Tongue_out_wink

Reminds me of the Metal Masters repaint. Looks good. Driger F was a my first Beyblade.
Felt like posting these. Tongue_out
Light wheels + Sharpies = slightly prettier light wheels. Wink

[Image: PurpleGreenStormPegasis.jpg]
[Image: PinkDarkWolf.jpg]

They look really good when spinning, since you don't see any imperfections, the colour just blends together.
The purple face looks like its made from marble in the pic but it probably doesnt IRL
Lol. I wanna ask, is using permanent markers/magic pens good for recolouring?
(Jul. 01, 2009  9:43 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Lol. I wanna ask, is using permanent markers/magic pens good for recolouring?

No. Acrylic paint, an air brush or spray paint is usually used.
Kinda like what you've done with the clear wheels, but the rest of it's a bit of a mess..
Might want to invest in an airbrush.
Looking forward to getting Dark Bull so I can start on my Hellboy custom.
by rest of it do you just mean the face?
Kinda reminds me of when you dye an easter egg...