Your Favorite Beyblade/Beyblade Combo!

I see a lot of people talking about new and cool looking beyblades like Deep Chaos or Nightmare Longinus, but what is your favorite beyblade/beyblade combo? For instance, mine is just normal Storm Spryzen.
L2.B.T ridiculous LAD and pretty fun to battle with
My favorites are Lightning L-Drago and Evipero both uncustomized.
This may change though.
My favourite bey so far is legend spriggan
Legend Spriggan 7B. X
Nightmare longinuis, Destroy all the way!!!!!!! (Now if I could get my hands on one)
Goes without saying but Kreis Satan 7G. At is my favourite. Love the way it looks even if its performance is subpar
For the Synchrom System it's:

MSF-H Begirados Begirados SR200TB
Killerken Killerken E230RB
Revizor Revizor A230RSF
MSF-M Barlo Barlo SP230XF
Bahmdia Bahamdia R145R2F
Irfaid Ifraid T125RF
MSF-L Wyvang Girago ED145BWD
MSF-F Revizor Dragoon SA165 (ATK) EDS
Beyblades I Like
The Thief: Drain Fafnir 7G Revolve
The Unstoppable Wall: Wyvern 7M Revolve
The Eye of Horus: Horusood Heavy Press
The Sword: Xcalibur 7M Jaggy
The Dragon: Dragoon S 7M Xtreme
The Golem: Gigant Gaia 7G Revolve
Jupiter: Zillion Zeus Ring Revolve
True Kerbeus: Ark Bahamut 5 Guard
Ultimate Balance Type: Galaxy Zeus 2M Zephyr
gZ.4C.A  
dF.8M.Pl
Y.H.P
A2.Y.Y
My favorite is Shelter Regulus
MF-H Hell Aquario BD145RSF
MF Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
MF Gravity Perseus Atk ver. D125RF
My one personally is bK 7B.X (CRAZY CONSISTENT AND POWERFUL ATTACK, POUNDS sX, nL, lS And sometimes Sr INTO THE FLIPPING GROUND)

Also it is very heavy and has very good teeth
(Jan. 18, 2018  4:08 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: My one personally is bK 7B.X (CRAZY CONSISTENT AND POWERFUL ATTACK, POUNDS sX, nL, lS And sometimes Sr INTO THE FLIPPING GROUND)

what's bK?
(Jan. 20, 2018  1:02 AM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  4:08 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: My one personally is bK 7B.X (CRAZY CONSISTENT AND POWERFUL ATTACK, POUNDS sX, nL, lS And sometimes Sr INTO THE FLIPPING GROUND)

what's bK?

Beat Kukulcan
Oh boy...this is hard, can't pick just one. So...
A.) Plastic
1. AR: Tiger Defenser  
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo Right + Heavy Metal Core
BB: Metal Change Base
(Basically, Driger Slash on steroids)

2. AR: Upper Claw
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo Right + MG Core
SP: Upper Attack
BB: Customize Change Base
(Basically, Driger Vulcan 2 on steroids...except I don't have an extra HM Core [hence the use of MG, as my HM is in Driger S]; either way, it's probably best to go lighter with maybe a Ten Balance + Metal Weight Core because the pressure on the blade base clips is insane...they WILL break in time with a heavier setup!!)

3. (Combo: Dranzer Paine)
AR: Mountain Hammer
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right + MW or MG Core
SP: Defense Ring
BB: TAKARA Customize Clutch Base
(Yup, this basically puts Voltaic Ape's/Vortex Ape's AR & SP onto Dranzer V2...and Wide Defense for more circular fun. The BB is important, it's vital to use the Takara Dranzer V2's base, as Hasbro totally nerfed it [the clutch gimmick doesn't work as the springs are gone, also the portion surrounding the tip is glued shut so it can't be removed...this was probably to mitigate the fragility, but removing the clutch springs also destroys the very gimmick that spawned stuff like HMS's Tornado Change Core, MFB's Final : Drive 4D Bottom, & Burst's Reboot & Ultimate Reboot Drivers] to oblivion.)

B.) Heavy Metal System
1. Death Gargoyle MS (Hasbro Dark Effigy MS, actually; the Bit Protector is the second mold one seen with Phantom Fox MS and beyond, and the Metal Frame of the AR is the second mold one [later?] used by Takara at Random Booster ACT3 around the same time DEMS came out...so who knows which came first, and who cares, because stock Death Gargoyle MS can go toe to toe with almost anything in HMS and a **LOT** in Metal Fight and still win.)

2. AR: Wolf Crusher
WD: Customize Weight Disk Free Survivor
RC: Bearing
(Basically, a better Wolborg MS. Even though it got destroyed by a rather weak [but still heavy due to being Synchrom] Metal Fight combo [Zirago Bahamoote W105R2F was the version that did the damage, I've since switched the Track & Bottom to WA130GF], I still stand by it...and I fortunately had one last WBMS to slap that CWD Free Survivor onto.)

3. AR: (Dragoon MS or Dragoon MSUV; I've forgotten the names of both ARs...)
WD: TAKARA Draciel MS's Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat or Grip Flat Ultimate Mode
(Dragoon MS/MSUV on slight steroids. Theoretically should work for MSUV, but I don't have Grip Flat Ultimate Mode to find out and may never afford it. Anyway, the original green Takara Draciel MS has a Circle Wide that weighs 15g like Circle Balance instead of the normal 14g...that one extra gram adds just a LITTLE more stability & control to Grip Flat...not that it matters, the AR sucks anyway, but it's still fun to mess with.)

C. Metal Fight
Nothing, really, but there IS a potentially fun one I'm considering trying if I can ever get my mitts on Wing Pegasis 90WF and maybe a Metal Face Bolt (preferably the Customize Version): MF-H Wing Pegasis 90/105/W105 GF. Giga Flat should be an upgrade over Wide Flat, but MF-H should give it enough weight & stability to be more controllable. I have no idea, I'm only speculating. Any way you look at it, it's gotta be better than Right Rubber Flat, which from my limited experiences, totally stinks.
Yes, it may seem shallow, but aside from collecting the Pegasis forms (still need a Takara Big Bang, still need Wing, and still need Samurai), I had very little interest in Metal Fight. Though...thanks to the Japanese version theme song from Metal Fight 4D and a couple other blades I have yet to obtain (but probably never will), it's growing on me.

D. Burst
1. Valtryek Spread Survive (Ehhh, it's nothing special, but I do like it more than the original Valtryek Wing Accel...and I'm getting better at using the crappy Hasbro names, to boot!!)
2. Spryzen Heavy Defense (I intentionally passed on the original Spryzen Spread Fusion for this. Though...I may get it anyway if I ever see that Spryzen+Odax two-pack again, since that's the only way to get the original Odax colors. Anyway, this was one of the few Hasbro blades that had little trouble beating Legend Spriggan.)
3. (Only made in the app as I don't have ANY of the parts...nor have I seen the blades that have the parts in stores often. Not that it matters, it's probably impossible to color match the parts in real life anyway) King Kerbeus Jerk Needle...
4. Legend Spriggan 7 Merge (My only Takara Burst offering, and it's a cool one. Yes, the Merge Driver is apparently carp, but the stock config crushes A LOT.)
5. (Another one made in the app as I don't have the parts to do it except for the Disk) "Quad R": Raging Roktavor Ring Revolve...
(Jan. 20, 2018  1:02 AM)amidamaru Wrote:

what's bK?

Beat Kukulican
gZ 4/7G/S At. is a fun one, though not as good as I've heard it once was...
MF-H Flame Aquario 85/90 SF was my jam back in the days before Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs came and upped the ante. It had enough Defense to handle early MFB Attack-types, enough Stamina to outlast Defense types, and toppled over Stamina types unless they were low in height, which was basically the one easy way to counter it since 230 didn't exist yet either. I just really loved using an otherwise outclassed part to its fullest and watching the salt flow when a powerful wheel like Earth lost hardcore and scraped uselessly on the ground.

Burst-wise, I'd say Deep Chaos .7m.R fits the bill. I just love Deep Chaos' mechanic, and it works so well when it's stationary.
For now until I find a good customization is either Meteo L-Drago LW105LF or Meteo L-Drago FGrin

(Jan. 21, 2018  12:20 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: For now until I find a good customization is either Meteo L-Drago LW105LF or Meteo L-Drago FGrin
Sorry, it turned the : D into an emoji

My Burst favourite (I haven’t tried this one yet, I just think it would be cool) is Drain Fafnir 4Cross atomic

The one I have tried is Roktavor R3 4Cross Massive

Until I get wyvron w3 then I’ll use atomic
MFB:
Flash Sagittario 90R2F
Basalt Horogium S130WD
Duo Uranos B: D
Meteo L-Drago LW105EWD

ZeroG:
Gryph Pegasis T125R2F
Kraken Goreim SA165TB
Wyvang Orojya W145BWD
Girago Dragooon 125HF