Your Creations Contest Suggestions / Random Thoughts

Very good suggestions everyone but remember to at least elaborate and tell us how the tournament would play out and stuff ...
I'd like to see another GFX tournament. Eee

There would be a good bit of members who would enter I think. Depending on the people we could do 1v.1's until we reach a winner. Or people get a score on each gfx round and the lowest scoring competitor will be eliminated.
I'm backing this guy up! I'd love to have another GFX tournament. I've never entered one. Please, please, please!

With around 5 cherries on top...
It'd be pretty cool to have a photography contest, just not involving Beyblades itself.

But yes, I'd love another GFX tournament. Smile
i wonder how this did not end up posting, but how about anime/manga character drawings? draw your anime character (Bonus for anyone who enters an anime character they made up) if this ends out as a yes, I'm entering one of my characters from a graphic novel im writing (Zeyek, Mika-tan, Iruksi, which one sounds interesting?)
(Jun. 09, 2014  9:02 AM)MasterSwordsman Wrote: i wonder how this did not end up posting, but how about anime/manga character drawings? draw your anime character (Bonus for anyone who enters an anime character they made up) if this ends out as a yes, I'm entering one of my characters from a graphic novel im writing (Zeyek, Mika-tan, Iruksi, which one sounds interesting?)

I agree with MasterSwordsman! Drawing should be fine, right? Plus, I'm bored. I want something to draw.
When do you guys want the GFX tournament?
Anytime would be good for me, but probably before I start school again so maybe later July or Early August.
How about like now, when I'm home all the time due to surgery...
It's probably too late, now that I think about it, but imagine if we'd run a contest where participants were to build/modify illegally their own Beyblades, and the winner would be determined by an unranked [and unofficial] tournament at Time's upcoming event.

Specifics and rules would need to be written soon, but it could be an interesting side show for those planning to attend, and might even attract more people.

Idk, I just really want WarShell. XD
If there's a moment of downtime I'd definitely be up for it. Although, we are already trying to fit 3.5 tournaments and a couple of contests into the day.
(Jun. 09, 2014  9:02 AM)MasterSwordsman Wrote: i wonder how this did not end up posting, but how about anime/manga character drawings? draw your anime character (Bonus for anyone who enters an anime character they made up) if this ends out as a yes, I'm entering one of my characters from a graphic novel im writing (Zeyek, Mika-tan, Iruksi, which one sounds interesting?)
That would be cool!

I'm writing a story too called Crimson Sky

Anyway,Im up for it!
So any news on a GFX tournament soon, eh?
I think it would be awesome if we did a drawing contest. People could ether draw realistic pictures or pictures from anime or manga. Just a suggestion.
Yeah if we can't have a GFX tournament, I agree with SS1.
Look forward to an announcement on the 25th.
I'm totally up for a GFX tournament, but a drawing tournament would be fine too.
If we do a GFX tournamnet now... I can't enter. My computer is away so I'd prefer drawing for now.
(Jun. 19, 2014  11:21 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: Look forward to an announcement on the 25th.

Guess this was forgotten?
It probably wasn't. You just have to respect that sarabscientist may not have the time.

#livesoutsidetheWBO
No no, I remember. I was honestly thinking of putting up the thread today haha.
I feel expressing your own ideas is the best part of this organization. I, being a member suggest a contest of 'Creating Your Own MFB Character'.EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee[/align][/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]
Probably gonna try to do a contest soon. What would you guys like? My photography contests used to be pretty popular, but there have been a few of those recently and you guys might be tired of them.
I was thinking about another beyblade lego contest, maybe ? Since I wasn't really fairplay the last time...
(Nov. 03, 2014  9:47 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I was thinking about another beyblade lego contest, maybe ? Since I wasn't really fairplay the last time...

Why wasn't it fair?