Your Biggest Phobia

My biggest phobia is losing. Luckily that never happens.
(Sep. 01, 2011  6:25 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: My biggest phobia is losing. Luckily that never happens.
... Your posts annoy me.
My biggest phobia would have to be needles.
I'm scared of being shot by a roocket launcher and being run over a tank. Oh yeah, if forgot, being strangled to death. Why i am scared of all this? Becos it hurts. A lot.
Don't like to tell this to people but i am carp scared of spiders. I am also scared of birds since they always seem to attack me -_______-

Taj12 I highly doubt the first 2 things will every happen to you since you would need to be in some kind of war for that to happen.
Pins. Im terrified of them. My friends found out a couple days ago and keep getting pins from classroom and pretending to poke me with it. One time they got me in a corner and started doing it. I swear I was close to crying. Im so scared of them. Also they ARE my friends. Im not being bullied or anything.
I'm scared of my old science teacher. I swear ever since I was about to miss a science essay (which I hadn't prepared for) because I had to go to the dentist during the science period that day to put on my bottom braces, he wanted me to do it when I got back from the appointment and do it during my sport lesson. It creeped me out that he wanted me to do it so badly on that day and not just wait till the next science lesson. I managed to convince my mum to drag it out so I wouldn't have to go back to school, dodged a bullet there. But ever since that day if I see him the school yard walking my way I walk in the other direction.
Freeways, well only specific things freak me out about them. For the most part I don't mind them. After I was hit by a drunk driver I hate freeways and don't ride with anyone I don't know well. I tend to get anxiety when I am forced to be on a freeway for a long period of time or when there are a lot of other cars on the road. I am working on my fear and I am getting better.
I HATE!!/am scared of public bathrooms and things that are really dirt. Being a wrestler and a bboy im on the floor alot, but i am quick to say no if the floor has even a small amout of dust or like a puddle of strange liquid on it. when i first started wrestline i use to wear a underarmor long sleeve shirt under my singlet so i didnt have to touch my skin to the matt. i got heat stroke tho last year at conferance so i had to take it off so i could keep wrestling and not die so i did it and kinda got a bit over it. i dont wrestle with a sweatshirt on anymore but i still hate looking at the floor...
I have Arachnophobia, fear of spiders.
I have Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia as well- The fear of long words, like my 25 letter full name.
Im scared of feeling wierd stuff like leaves i hate bushes and spiders tarrantalas their hairy eg. they just make me scared for some reason
I have so many mild phobas from Cockroaches, Wasps, Large insects and even...the dark *Loling at myself* XD

But my biggest phobia would be heights (acrophobia)...I can't stand it, even when I try to climb up a supposedly small ladder I will freak and go down quickly as possible. Confused
(Sep. 09, 2011  1:24 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I have so many mild phobas from Cockroaches, Wasps, Large insects and even...the dark *Loling at myself* XD

But my biggest phobia would be heights (acrophobia)...I can't stand it, even when I try to climb up a supposedly small ladder I will freak and go down quickly as possible. Confused

I second that. My phobia are almost exactly the same as yours, with the exception of the dark.
I really hate the dark when im in it i feel like im going to die any second Unhappy
I know this thread is about "Your Biggest Phobia", but I'm going to put the rest here anyway.

-Fear of the Unknown (there's no specific name last I checked) : I am deathly afraid of not knowing what's there and what's not. I can't swim in deep oceans because I usually can't see what's there, and I can't be alone in the dark. I always have to know what's there, or I'll panic and expect the worst. I slept with a night-light the majority of my life so far, and I keep my door closed when I sleep. When I'm home alone, I can't shower or do anything that prevents me from hearing what's happening in my house, which means closing my door, turning on the air conditioner, or listening to loud music. I'm also really curious, which makes me want to know what's there even more.

-Partial Atychiphobia (Fear of failure) : I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, which attributes to this. I don't like failure, and often times I completely avoid things because I feel like I'll fail. I rarely talk to people I don't know, because I feel like I'll completely screw up the conversation, failing at what I was trying to do. Also, things always came easily to me in school, which means if I ever fail, I'd probably have a panic attack and cry myself to sleep. It sucks because it often prevents me from doing things I really want to do.
My biggest phobia is Hemophobia- fear of blood. I'm not scared of it if I can't see it, except for in books. Every time I see, think, or read about, any kind of blood, a cold chill runs down my spine and I get as far back as possible. I can't even watch my mom make burgers without having a cold chill. I think I got it when I wrecked on my bike and I had a bike peg shoved in the back of my leg. I still have the scar. Unhappy
My fear would have to be fear of needles. When I was in 3rd grade I had to go to the hospital and they gave me 8 IV's at once. My second would have to be fear of the unknown(like noodoo soup).
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:47 PM)Goldchain3 Wrote: My biggest phobia is Hemophobia- fear of blood. I'm not scared of it if I can't see it, except for in books. Every time I see, think, or read about, any kind of blood, a cold chill runs down my spine and I get as far back as possible. I can't even watch my mom make burgers without having a cold chill. I think I got it when I wrecked on my bike and I had a bike peg shoved in the back of my leg. I still have the scar. Unhappy
I have the same phobia its just tingles down your spine

i used to be scared of the dark when i was 7 or 8 because i was scared that a monster or zombie would jump at me (and being alone). it started one day when i found a movie on the desk (this was in korea not sure what movie it was) so i decided to watch it the movie had a picture of digimon or somthin so i put it in then i realized some carp placed a horror movie in the digimon case so i watched it, once it started i knew this wasnt digimon it was a horror movie i tried to move but i was frozen with fear, i couldnt even talk there was blood and gore. sooo i had tooo watch it all even the credits, once it was all done it took me half an hour to get over it and take it out and that night i couldnt sleep folowed by the next and teh next and the next, i finally got over it when i was 9 now i can take in blood and gore such as resident evil (afterlife) which was a great movie and alien vs predator (thats more of a cool movie if i have to say myself) and predator the newest one maybe the grudge and maybe saw (not sure im alowed freinds say its terrerfiying) anyway so thats pretty much it oh and im 11 now.
Thallasophobia yeah I know very weird, but I'm still willing to go in, but its just all the creatures living in it.
(Oct. 08, 2011  3:12 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Thallasophobia yeah I know very weird, but I'm still willing to go in, but its just all the creatures living in it.

Wow, me too. Every time I see fish at the beach I immediately go to shore and wait it out a couple of minutes (maybe 10 or so). I never go deeper than I can stand, in fear of a large sea creature swimming under me without me knowing. I get shivers at the thought of a giant squid and other large creatures. It sucks, but at least we have pools Tongue_out
Cockcroaches. One sat on my lap for 1 jour while i wasreading WBO, when i put the ipad away, boy, huge suprise. If i see one, i run, jump to a table/chair and scream like a little girl.
I'm about to sound like a moron. I'm afraid of water above five feet. Yes, I can swim. But when I was small, I got stranded in a wavepool when the waves got turned off. I lost grip on my float, the lifeguard was too busy playing his GBA to notice, and I swallowed a LOAD of water. I ended up clinging on to a nearby float for dear life until my mom noticed me crying about half an hour later. I don't even DRINK water that much any more. Hell, I haven't really swam in YEARS. It was terrifying, and I very nearly died. It's a phobia, just a more personal one.

I'm also scared of jaywalking. I tried it ONCE as a little kid, and I walked RIGHT into a car going about 45 MPH. I cracked my skull, and needed a plate. I rarely, if ever, jaywalk because of it, and I don't really like being around Fords as a result. I'm not gonna say that I was traumatized, but again, I was scared as hell when I was in the hospital.

I'm claustrophobic, too. No particular reason, I just happen to cry a lot when in dark, enclosed spaces. My brothers seem to think it's cool to lock me in a closet while I cried. It's so weird, being scared of this stuff and I never meet anyone else who's claustrophobic. Hell, my dad makes fun of me for it. (It's not funny. Not funny at all.)
(Oct. 08, 2011  6:09 AM)Temporal Wrote: I'm about to sound like a moron. I'm afraid of water above five feet. Yes, I can swim. But when I was small, I got stranded in a wavepool when the waves got turned off. I lost grip on my float, the lifeguard was too busy playing his GBA to notice, and I swallowed a LOAD of water. I ended up clinging on to a nearby float for dear life until my mom noticed me crying about half an hour later. I don't even DRINK water that much any more. Hell, I haven't really swam in YEARS. It was terrifying, and I very nearly died. It's a phobia, just a more personal one.

I'm also scared of jaywalking. I tried it ONCE as a little kid, and I walked RIGHT into a car going about 45 MPH. I cracked my skull, and needed a plate. I rarely, if ever, jaywalk because of it, and I don't really like being around Fords as a result. I'm not gonna say that I was traumatized, but again, I was scared as hell when I was in the hospital.

I'm claustrophobic, too. No particular reason, I just happen to cry a lot when in dark, enclosed spaces. My brothers seem to think it's cool to lock me in a closet while I cried. It's so weird, being scared of this stuff and I never meet anyone else who's claustrophobic. Hell, my dad makes fun of me for it. (It's not funny. Not funny at all.)

Aquaphobia and Claustrophobia are extremely common. I've always been a fair amount of both(my Claustrophobia being worse and mentioned in this thread).

Jaywalking is illegal for a very good reason.
me i am an spider phoebe not comfortable in the dark (not afraid i just feel weird n pitch black darkness) hights and fear itself because i am essay scared (i kno im a wimp but that's me)