Your Biggest Phobia

[deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted]
L drago and Tradegy (NOT METEO) i hate earth quakes deaths tsnamis hate to be in japan now sorry for those over there that were hit (all tragedy)
My biggest fear is Public Humiliation, if there's a name for it tell me. Also I have a giant fear of sponges... Dry sponges the most, the texture... Urgh.
Bees and Spiders. 'nuff said.

Sometimes horror movies, hence 'horror'
I've seen too many documentaries about wasps and their colonies.

I read that you should stand still if you're approached by a wasp, then it won't bother you but no matter how much I try to focus on not moving, I can't. So yeah, if I see a wasp, I'm not sticking around. Smithicide
(May. 09, 2011  6:30 PM)Ruka Wrote: I read that you should stand still if you're approched by a wasp, then it won't bother you but no matter how much I try to focus on not moving, I can't. So yeah, if I see a wasp, I'm not sticking around. Smithicide

well, i do not think that you need to be perfectly still, i have been around wasps and i have a drink, scratch my head. as long as you leave them alone (example: don't swat them) and dont walk around, you should be fine

my phobia is weird, i have a fear of tripping, falling of a bike, and so on

i am fine with heights, insects, and arachnids, but i just can not ride a bike
(May. 09, 2011  6:30 PM)Ruka Wrote: I've seen too many documentaries about wasps and their colonies.

I read that you should stand still if you're approched by a wasp, then it won't bother you but no matter how much I try to focus on not moving, I can't. So yeah, if I see a wasp, I'm not sticking around. Smithicide

I was doing push-ups outside with my bro and I got up to sit in a chair(Still outside) because I was tired. Then two wasp approached me, I stood still but they still stung me. Next time I'm running, I knew standing still wouldn't work. Exactly why I'm afraid of wasp.
im scared of break ins, aliens, monsters, basically anything that can kill me
there i said it
PS can beyblades kill u
PPS NO IM NOT KIDDING
If it hits you hard enough maybe most likely a concussion
My biggest phobia is actually the dark.its so creepy,icky,awful.....and whatever.
I'm ok with wasps, and every single insect on the world.

I hate looking at metal rulers. They haunt me, especially the sound they make when you scratch something with it...ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH. (I'm not referring to MFB)

Next would be heights. Looking down the roof from a 30 storey building is enough to give me a miniature heart attack. Pinching_eyes

While this may not be a phobia, I'm extremely afraid of drawing. When I tend to draw something, I have the feeling that it is not good and I'll erase it. Yeah, due to that, I've practically worn out a few erasers before the art exam.
Stories and Media or anything related to Demonic Possesion.I find it extremly scary when you hear the demon voices.Last Night they had this story related to this and I overheared it and turned the T.V off.
i guess heights (for obvious reasons)
Spiders and asking girls out. I'm known to wait for someone to ask me out instead. Spiders: One bit my bottom while I was using the toilet. It was a weak one though. Traumatic nonetheless.
call me werid but im petrefied of seeing eyes out of my window like evil red glowing eyes it scares the carp out od me also i scared of mirrors at night
i'm afraid of river water because i almost drown on some river that i went swimming. XD
Dear lord, i have a LOT of fears. Im claustrophobic, afraid of bugs, clowns, dolls, for some reason i get scared of pencils at some times (happens when im drawing) because of lead poisoning, i get scared of gangsters, ghosts, and... yeah XD
im afraid of being alone in the dark and if i hear the opening from the x-files im like aliens are gonna get me
and im afraid of spiders because i had one on my eye and im too afraid of little agressive dogs.
im afraid of being alone in the dark and if i hear the opening from the x-files im like aliens are gonna get me
and im afraid of spiders because i had one on my eye and im too afraid of little agressive dogs.
BTW sorry for double post i cant delete it...
I have philophobia and fear of talking to girls...fortunately I am not afraid of talking to females whom I have never seen..
I'm afraid of being the center of attention. When noone paying attention to me it's fine, but when someone talks to me and that everyone turn their head toward me it's so... frightening o___o''' ... most of the time I sit in front of everybody so when I'm talking I can't see them watching me (and because I'm short-sighted too u.u). With my classemates it's not that hard but I can't watch them when I'm talking to them u.u''. Because of that I can't wear what I like (even in my family) or tie/untie my hair like I want to because some people kept staring or just watching...
Clowns really creep me out. My dad and I are both a little creep'd out by clowns.
(Jun. 07, 2011  6:47 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I have philophobia and fear of talking to girls...fortunately I am not afraid of talking to females whom I have never seen..

Sorry man thats a pretty bad phobia
I am scared of bee's, wasp's, height's(only when going down) and my biggest one, DOG'S(apart from one)
I don't have a fear of the dark, but I have a fear of being alone in the dark. Nothing has ever happened to me which caused the fear, it just gives me the shivers not knowing what is there... or me imagining the creature from the horror movie I just watched in that dark spot. When I am with friends I forget all about it.