Young Sparta Writing - A Star Wars Fanfiction

This is a Star Wars "book" Sparta and I wrote when we were 9. Let's just say our writing has gotten a lot better since then.
The grammar and spelling is terrible purposefully; I kept it the same as the original. I will try to update periodically.
Here it is:
STAR WARS: TWO JEDI KNIGHTS: FRIENDS AND ENEMIES
Can I say fail?
Ahh...sweet nostalgia...

You see, this is proof that people need to take advice instead of fighting it. Does that look like my writing now? I took advice my brother gave me and began to write everyday, rereading and noticing things I could work on. I took all the help I could get from anyone, and I'm certainly better than this trash.

But I was so bad at spelling back then...sniff..Geonosis...

I loled at this, i'm ashamed of you sparta...

but look at us now! we is ways betta wiv our gramma! innit!

lol but i'm hoping this was posted as a joke... *awkward silence*...
Hey, it's not that bad compared to other ones! At least the grammar's okay and not dog carp. This makes we want to post one of my old stories; I haven't read them in ages, but sadly, I think they were deleted when my computer died Unhappy . I even had a two story series (almost three), titled Sammy the Secret Agent Squirrel. Hah, those were the good days.
We need to have a thread for great writers nostalgia, and we post all of our worst stories from when we were young.

Our reputations will burn in flames, but it will be fun doing it!
Yes! I approve of this idea! In the meantime, I better start looking for these "stories" of mine XD

Making the thread now.
I really like that this was posted. It shows how far you have come over time and how much effort you have put into writing. I've gained an even greater level of respect for you Sparta! This is like an inspiration to me of how far you can get with hard work.

I also like the idea for the writing nostalgia thread. I think I have a few old stories saved on my computer, but I'm sort of scared to open them and read them...