YouTube Channel of lowen93: Plastic Gen, HMS, Metal Fusion and 3D Printed Customs

For some time I have been collecting equipment to be able to record videos of my Beyblade collection and my 3D printed & custom parts collection, something I have wanted to do for a few years until now.

Check out my playlist here for new content

The biggest issue I encountered was space and lighting which I am now on top of. Here is a quick solo spin of my Dranzer S to test the video capabilities of my phone after a poor outcome with my GoPro, I now have a dedicated camera on the way to hopefully get some detailed recordings!

This video is quite special to me as it is one of the few times I have had a spin finish with the top standing upright.

Plans for my channel:
- Upgrade to a dedicated camera (not a phone camera or GoPro)
- Recorded tournaments
- Battles
- Testing
- Slow motions
- Different stadium(s)
- Custom parts
- My collection

I want your say!
- Tell me what content you would like to see published and I will see what I can do but bear in mind my interest is in the Plastic Generation, HMS and Metal Fusion. I do not own any Burst products (currently).
- Tell me what you would like improved, better lighting, slow motions, better production, graphics, sound or music, different stadium.
- How often do you want to see content?
- How long should the content be?
- Do you want published or live content?
- What stadium(s) do you want to see?

My goal is to make something my audience is entertained by.
I'd love to see your custom designs! I feel like there needs to be more 3D printing content, and I love HMS. I'll definitely subscribe!
I love Plastic Gen(First Saga I Watched),Nice video dude.
Today I received a dedicated camera so I can get some much better close up shots in detail and focus. I've had a quick play around on the settings to familiarise myself with the camera and these 2x short videos are the result. I have also added a playlist where all my custom parts videos can be found easily.

The 2x parts shown are some of my custom weight disks for the plastic generation, made from stainless steel and polished to give them that extra wow factor and to make the edges nice and smooth. These are a great upgrade from the original zinc plated weight disks.

Enjoy!

b daman, Logic123ABC and EarthHelios, thank you! Much appreciated.

These videos are the start of showcasing my custom parts now I have some better equipment to show them. HMS is a great system (apart from the weak Bit Protector / Running Core fitment and lack of availability) I just get upset how I somehow missed out on the HMS tops when they were new as I was there from the start with Beyblade, I think it was the UK not getting the best of coverage when HMS came out. I don't own many HMS but the key one for me was Jiraiya MS so I had both a customise weight disk and a bearing core to measure from. I will also show my 3D printed parts, some of them are metal and others Nylon.
Whilst filming for my upcoming 3D printed Beyblade how to guide my Beyblade was knocked out of the stadium and bounced back in, I am lucky I got this on camera!

Next video is up! The start of my 3D printing journey on rebuilding my Dragoon MS back to being battle ready, also one of many in hopefully a long line of 3D printing related videos.
Let me know what you think and importantly, enjoy!

Those weight disks look beautiful. Like the Dragoon MS video but to also have the metal attack ring printed in that chrome finish would look like the stock photo https://beybladeawards.fandom.com/wiki/D...goonMS.png aswell as it performing better of course. If only somebody can print out factory quality replacement stickers.