You know you're a Blader/Beyblade fan when...

You know you're a Blader when you sit on the ground for hours straining your back Blading.
(Apr. 10, 2014  3:13 AM)Tri Wrote: If you read the periodic table and see stuff like Rb and Cs and automatically think Rubber Ball and Coat Sharp instead of Rubidium and Cesium, you might be a blader, hahahaha!

I so do this. XD
You know your a beyblade fan when you base stories you write in English are parts pulled of beyblade.

Or try and turn out your pockets on purpose to show your Beyblades to your friends who are not interested in them.

Or if you really have a crush on Ming Ming and want to marry h-, oh did I just say that out loud?
When you blade everyday without any stopping.
When constellations reminded you of beyblades.
(Oct. 25, 2014  4:35 AM)Yato-San Wrote: When constellations reminded you of beyblades.
Well, most Beyblades are named after them Wink
I did an Astronomy presentation a couple years ago & incorporated Beyblade for that reason.
When you eat Corn and you remember how corny the voice actors were 10 years ago.
Ah Daichi..
You know your a beyblade fan when you read horoscopes and immeadiately think of beys, or when people talk about cancer, you think of Dark Cancer.
When you get a letter requesting donations and have an idea in mind to talk to them about setting up a tournament to help raise money

When you get money for a job you assisted with you spend nearly all of it on beys, just beys, and only beys...yeah, it was a good $30 or so spent....but acquiring an F230 and a R2F....yeah....money well spent....can't wait for my next haul....

When you so want to go work to earn money to spend on beys (a friend of the family lives on a farm and me and my brother did some work their and earned $75 between us last week)
When you parents look at your beys and remind you how much money they spent on those "idiotic tops"
(Nov. 01, 2014  12:54 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: When you parents look at your beys and remind you how much money they spent on those "idiotic tops"
My mom does that all the time XD

"Whai du yu spendz ze moneyz on theze dumbz topz"

Best typing job ever!
(Nov. 01, 2014  12:54 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: When you parents look at your beys and remind you how much money they spent on those "idiotic tops"
When you make a significant amount of money off videos of these "idiotic tops" and your parents start to respect you for playing beyblade. XD
When you have a youtube channel dedicated to beyblade ;p
You know you're a blader when you challenge someone who offends you to a Beybattle
(Nov. 06, 2014  8:27 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: You know you're a blader when you challenge someone who offends you to a Beybattle
When you wish there was a place to go and challenge people to a beybattle for that matter...

Actually, there is a place right around the corner from me, it's kind of an outdoor version of Chuck E' Cheese or Peter Piper Pizza (I think there are others along the same lines) but has Paintball, batting cages, mini-golf, go-karts...I am tempted to walk by Saturday just to shout "LET IT RIP!" while they ready the karts for the day (they open at 4 tomorrow afternoon so that isn't a good time for me to go for a walk what with cooking supper and all)
You know you're a Blader when you threaten someone and they say "Yeah, you and what army?"... you pull out your Bey and say "MY ARMY'S RIGHT HERE!".
(Nov. 08, 2014  3:48 AM)Dezyr Wrote: You know you're a Blader when you threaten someone and they say "Yeah, you and what army?"... you pull out your Bey and say "MY ARMY'S RIGHT HERE!".

I can imagine their reactions now...lol.

You know you're a blader when you play music and you read notes, you see Beyblade parts corresponding with the letters.
When you see the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare limited edition PS4, and thought the Gravity Perseus face bolt was on it.
(Nov. 08, 2014  3:48 AM)des!re Wrote: You know you're a Blader when you threaten someone and they say "Yeah, you and what army?"... you pull out your Bey and say "MY ARMY'S RIGHT HERE!".

Is it any more awkward than having a total crush on one of the characters and friends giving that blank look before kicking me in the between leg area, okay that never happened though the rest was true.
You know you're a blader when you shoot a bey at a rock and hope the rock breaks
(Apr. 10, 2014  12:39 PM)The Ninja Wrote: When you always have your most personal or best bey with you at all times. (I am at school and I have Dragoon G in my backpack)

LOL I do that all the time, but everywhere and Fang Leone
(Dec. 10, 2014  11:32 PM)GhostShot Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2014  12:39 PM)The Ninja Wrote: When you always have your most personal or best bey with you at all times. (I am at school and I have Dragoon G in my backpack)

You shouldn't double post and that post is from months ago.
When you attempt to make your own launcher that works! I transformed a neo shooter into a neo light. I modified it to make it work on mf beyblades.

(Dec. 10, 2014  11:32 PM)GhostShot Wrote:

I do the same with my wing chimera w105 pd. What? you say its outclassed and puny? It beat phantom orion with a sleepout by a single rotation!
You look at other battling top toys as mere rip-offs.

Oh, and of course, when you visit the WBO. Wink
you know you're a blader when you came to the disappointment that you really should use you your blades on the concrete!!!!!