You know you're a Blader/Beyblade fan when...

When you imagine battles in your head when you listen to music. Or when you pick up a beyblade out of the stadium and let it spin on your hand. (Yes I can do that.)
(Apr. 22, 2014  6:05 PM)Flambo. Wrote: When you imagine battles in your head when you listen to music. Or when you pick up a beyblade out of the stadium and let it spin on your hand. (Yes I can do that.)

So true. It think that sick Movie battle scores like from transformers should play during tournaments!
And I try to do the spin in your hand thing with the F230, too.

You know you're a blader when you cringe seeing a kid launch a sharp tip on a hard tile floor.Pinching_eyes_2
you know you're a blader when you have at least 10 beyblades from each season, old and new Tongue_out also when you have more than 50 beyblades
(Apr. 10, 2014  3:01 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: You reach into the stadium without hesitation to pull out a still-spinning attack type, while your friend has to wait until it stops moving because it "hurts"

Then you realize you tried picking up a plastic and it destroys your hand...
When you make a beyblade reference to a non blader
When your at school and your teacher asks what zodiac sign is represented by a lion and you raise your hand and say rock Leon. True story
(Aug. 16, 2014  4:38 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: When your at school and your teacher asks what zodiac sign is represented by a lion and you raise your hand and say rock Leon. True story

Lol same thing happened to me last year except that I said Fang Leone.
The way to also determine your a beyblade fan is spinning a pencil with a round eraser like a spinning top and getting people to ask "Do you like Beyblade?" and a quick response "of course not!" then look really guilty, well they got me there.
I used to make "spinners" out of paper. With my awful handwriting and drawing; they are marvelous. All of the "Bit Beasts" look like salamanders with spikes. Plus I also make Lego Beyblades.
That's how you know you're a fan when in school.
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:04 AM)Neo Wrote: I used to make "spinners" out of paper. With my awful handwriting and drawing; they are marvelous. All of the "Bit Beasts" look like salamanders with spikes. Plus I also make Lego Beyblades.

I made a lego beyblade as well, it was a giant rubber tyre which can drain an opponents spin withou losing it's own surprisingly and it was he same spin direction as it, anyways you also make weird references and sneakily say "Let It Rip" in a way of saying "Go", or draw what looks like a bit beasts and make and enjoy a spinning top, and for the daring, make references of the top being Beyblade.

Or obsessively advertise Phantom Orion to the kids:
Beyblade Fan - Hey you still don't own a Bearing Drive?
Kid - Uhhh???
Beyblade Fan - What are you waiting for, for Monsuno to make you one?
Kid - Durr hurr hurr!
Beyblade Fan - You have seen it's power right?
Kid - Ehhh!
Beyblade Fan - Wrong answer man...look at it!

Yeah that's how it would go right? Haha JK!
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:10 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:04 AM)Neo Wrote: I used to make "spinners" out of paper. With my awful handwriting and drawing; they are marvelous. All of the "Bit Beasts" look like salamanders with spikes. Plus I also make Lego Beyblades.

I made a lego beyblade as well, it was a giant rubber tyre which can drain an opponents spin withou losing it's own surprisingly and it was he same spin direction as it, anyways you also make weird references and sneakily say "Let It Rip" in a way of saying "Go", or draw what looks like a bit beasts and make and enjoy a spinning top, and for the daring, make references of the top being Beyblade.

Kid - Uhhh???
Kid - Durr hurr hurr!
Kid - Ehhh!

Still man, these kids that don't know or appreciate Bakuten Shoot and HMS because "they aren't metal".

=_=
It's okay to dislike them;
Hell, I did once; but you have to be respectful and view them as differents.
Even though they're mostly Plastic they're more customizable and these little kids think 5 parts is so many, ah-ha!
I think to be a true fan, you must know about all generations. Parts on the back of your hand? Hell no, that's insane. But just to know and understand the roots of Beyblade is an accomplishable feat.
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:15 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:10 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Kid - Uhhh???
Kid - Durr hurr hurr!
Kid - Ehhh!

Still man, these kids that don't know or appreciate Bakuten Shoot and HMS because "they aren't metal".

=_=
It's okay to dislike them;
Hell, I did once; but you have to be respectful and view them as differents.
Even though they're mostly Plastic they're more customizable and these little kids think 5 parts is so many, ah-ha!
I think to be a true fan, you must know about all generations. Parts on the back of your hand? Hell no, that's insane. But just to know and understand the roots of Beyblade is an accomplishable feat.

You know, I use to think like that, I thought MFB were totally cooler and stronger than Plastics and HMS because they were heavy chunks of Metal, I always thought Metal would always be automatically stronger for the most part. Many kids think that today and say Plastics suck, that's fine but they really only like the new ones for being metal and because I use to think like that, I lost my Wolborg and other great plastics forever Unhappy.
When your parents see your entire beyblade collection and are shocked to see a lot of beys. Then they lecture you to not spend that much on beyblades and they just kinda forget about it. Wink
When you load your launcher right when the round begins to be ready for the next
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:42 AM)MBF1 Wrote: When your parents see your entire beyblade collection and are shocked to see a lot of beys. Then they lecture you to not spend that much on beyblades and they just kinda forget about it. Wink

I've had that happen to me...so many times and I try to derail that topic.
You know you're a blader when certain objects remind you of beystadiums. For an example the glass part of a lamp,a huge bowl,frying pan....
When you hear Taylor Swift's new song Sake it off and instead of singing ''Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play.'' you sing ''Cause the bladers gonna blade, blade, blade, blade, blade.''
Happens to me every time.
When you literally will work 24/7 for about 50 dollars to make sure your beyblade fancy disappears, or when you think about any numbers (like track numbers) and they end up being those little equations that you make.
When you swear you saw the Autobots hold a beylauncher in the recentTransformers movie.

"I just know he did!"
"I just know you're crazy!"
When your mom says ''very dry'' and you understand ''bearing drive''
*sighs* What's next?
You know you're a Beyblade fan when you try to associate a top with each person according to their personality.

You know you're a blader when someone tells you "Beyblade is for kids" and you reply, "Video games are marketed towards kids, but you still buy them".

You know you're a Beyblade fanatic that you go into crazy detail when trying to explain how the tops work to children.
You know you're a fan of Beyblade when you so dearly wish the real world was just like the anime. Well, at least the part with epic battles. I'm not sure if anyone can handle the pressure of battling demon gods in an attempt to save the world. XD

You know you're a fan of Beyblade when you're in tournament and have the patience to watch two stamina type beys battle it out.

You know you're a true Blader when you don't use generic Dragoon combos for an easy win...
THAT LAST POINT THOUGH!
#beastsfromtheeastbeach

You know you're a fan of beyblade when you explain the math to someone who says it's all luck.
(Oct. 24, 2014  9:46 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: You know you're a fan of Beyblade when you're in tournament and have the patience to watch two stamina type beys battle it out.

You REALLY know you're a Blader when you sit through 100+ rounds of Stamina testing.

Chief - Sigh ...
You know you're a Blader when all your Christmas/birthday wishlists are only composed of beyblade stuffs, and when you always feel like your collection need more beys.