Yokai Watch Video Game Thread

I mean yokai watch 4 is coming out soon so why not?

lets hope that the game and the dubbed movies if they come out help revive the series, the games r gud imo but its just not popular in the west.
Anyone help me with dame demona? Also, can I trade Yo-kai from the og game to the second ones?
BUMP
(SORRY DID NOT MEAN TO NECROPOST)
I am just here to say to snoc that sadly level-5 is not working in the U.S anymore
so NO YOKAI WATCH 4 AN NO YOKAI ACADEMY Y
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: BUMP
I am just here to say to Snoc that sadly level-5 is not working in the U.S anymore

is it necroposting?
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: BUMP
I am just here to say to Snoc  that sadly level-5 is not working in the U.S anymore

is it necroposting?
I HAVE NO IDEA
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:24 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: is it necroposting?
I HAVE NO IDEA

Eh? I mean it cant be necroposting
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:24 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I HAVE NO IDEA

Eh? I mean it cant be necroposting

maybe
It's not necroposting is bumping in dormant draft and wikia threads. Media and Q/A(maybe) are fine
So, I want to get Yo kai watch 1 in emulator when dad buys is a new computer but there is something I dont understand
how do the Snartle thing works?
Aw, that sucks...... Welp, even not localized we still have the 5th game to look forward too.

(Nov. 23, 2020  1:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: So, I want to get Yo kai watch 1 in emulator when dad buys is a new computer but there is something I dont understand

Not sure If I know exactly what you mean, but you evolve it to Brutle when you fuse it with the Perilous pearl.
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:03 AM)snoc Wrote: Aw, that sucks...... Welp, even not localized we still have the 5th game to look forward too.

(Nov. 23, 2020  1:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: So, I want to get Yo kai watch 1 in emulator when dad buys is a new computer but there is something I dont understand

Not sure If I know exactly what you mean, but you evolve it to Brutle when you fuse it with the Perilous pearl.
No,in abdallahsmash sometimes when he crosses the road snartle appears out of nowhere and attacks like a mini gargaros
(its nice that namahage have an actual oni mask and gargaros is a oni), what do you have to do for him to attack?
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:09 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:03 AM)snoc Wrote: Aw, that sucks...... Welp, even not localized we still have the 5th game to look forward too.

No,in abdallahsmash sometimes when he crosses the road snartle appears out of nowhere and attacks like a mini gargaros
(its nice that namahage have an actual oni mask and gargaros is a oni), what do you have to do for him to attack?

Ah ok, here's the wiki explanation.
Snartle is a strict Yo-kai who comes after misbehaving kids. In Yo-kai Watch, if the player crosses the street 5 times (only at areas with a crosswalk sign) without changing the signal beforehand, Snartle will attack them to teach them a lesson.
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:10 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:09 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: No,in abdallahsmash sometimes when he crosses the road snartle appears out of nowhere and attacks like a mini gargaros

Ah ok, here's the wiki explanation.
Snartle is a strict Yo-kai who comes after misbehaving kids. In Yo-kai Watch, if the player crosses the street 5 times (only at areas with a crosswalk sign) without changing the signal beforehand, Snartle will attack them to teach them a lesson.

OOH, its cause he is an S rank and its prob good if you are in the mid game 
since he might be really strong to have in your team, he might be an nice ice attribute if you dont have bliz or damona
What gameplay type do you guys prefer: Wheel, grid, or current gen? I'm a wheel guy myself.
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What gameplay type do you guys prefer: Wheel, grid, or current gen?  I'm a wheel guy myself.

I also prefer wheel but don't hate grid combat. Current gen combat is great though.
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What gameplay type do you guys prefer: Wheel, grid, or current gen?  I'm a wheel guy myself.

I prefer wheel but its not bad the other ones is cool that your yokai can move but that will literally be too easy to dodge the soultimate moves

You know which is the best S rank (non legendary)?
like, there are Frostail, Shadow Venoct, damona, Azure Dragon but I RDK
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:18 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: You know which is the best S rank (non legendary)?

Didn't Damona get nerfed pretty hard though?
(Nov. 23, 2020  8:59 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:18 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: You know which is the best S rank (non legendary)?

Didn't Damona get nerfed pretty hard though?

what game?
2,3 or 4?
cause in the first one she is pretty strong
(oh and also, I count the seven gods of luck and enma as legendary so they also dont count)
Based on past release dates Yokai Watch 5 will probably release in 2022
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Based on past release dates Yokai Watch 3 will probably release in 2022

Yo-kai watch 3 is already out.
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:33 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Based on past release dates Yokai Watch 3 will probably release in 2022

Yo-kai watch 3 is already out.

Sorry I meant 5
Hey anyone, do you know what secret/qr codes are working for puni puni and how can you get them (or to buy the manga they come from)?
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:28 PM)Bardiel Wrote: That game is one of the most anticipated ones so I can't wait to buy it.

what game?