Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

Do you really know NOTHING about Beyblade? I think I should write a newbie guide ...
Tamer Brad Wrote:Do you really know NOTHING about Beyblade? I think I should write a newbie guide ...

Well not 100% nothing. I've seen maybe the first 50 odd episodes and read the wiki on the beyblade toy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade_%28toy%29) but thats about it.

When the beyblade crazy was around I kinda got into the anime. Never bought the toy. So in terms of the beyblade toys, parts, stadiums, types, etc that I really know nothing.

I just got a sudden urge to play with the toy. Perhaps because I never did those many years ago when it was popular.
pretty sweet lot <3
Didn't you need a gryo Bey or did you want like a mint one?
I'm not going to buy the whole lot just for that ... besides, Juv wants it, and considering he has ZERO Beyblades I think he should get it.
Ahh yess him. Well I hope he gets it at the end Smile
G Wrote:[Image: akikoqwer_55-img600x450-1193016685402.jpg]
*WANTS*

Is there something really nice in that lot?

Because all I see is red, white, blue, black, purple etc.
Right in the middle, there is a green AR ... it is the Bearing Gyros AR, one of the rarest and most useful ARs ever. Most of the members here don't have it (including myself).
I wouldn't have guessed.

Looks the plainest Grin
Juv Wrote:I wouldn't have guessed.

Looks the plainest Grin

Damashii Archive Wrote:+Gyros Attack Ring+
This AR, Gyros Attack Ring is most important and highly prized part of this blade. Only this part is legal for tournaments. This AR has perfect balance and thin. Best endurance AR. As you can see in this picture, this AR doesn't have useless spikes. This AR doesn't lose it's endurance when hitted/touched by opponent's blade. Also, two littele spikes steal spin from opponent. Perfect AR for zombie type combos.
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../n58171176

Is the included stadium the Normal Tornado Stadium, or the HMS Tornado Stadium?
It's Tornado Balance Type S.
argh! who's bidding on the hms stadium i want! lol, well i'm not sure if i will try and outbid them.
OSW Wrote:argh! who's bidding on the hms stadium i want! lol, well i'm not sure if i will try and outbid them.

Me again. Smile

I had to make sure that 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize all include a stadium. Now they do. Kind of irritating that seller doesn't post more than one stadium at a time.
ok no probs. i won't outbid you. i hope you don't have any competition either Joyful_3

but of course i hope more pop up!

here is a few general questions relevant to particular items.
does the hms set come with a hms custom grip?
does the hms double shooter combined with plastic prong attachment, perform better than a normal plastic launcher?
can G/GT generation blades be controlled fine inside tornado balance type s? and how about the normal tornado (balance?) stadium?

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../f43643809
would be nice, but the price is a little unreasonable for me personally.
OSW Wrote:here is a few general questions relevant to particular items.
does the hms set come with a hms custom grip?
does the hms double shooter combined with plastic prong attachment, perform better than a normal plastic launcher?
can G/GT generation blades be controlled fine inside tornado balance type s? and how about the normal tornado (balance?) stadium?

1. No.
2. No.
3. TBTS is too small for plastic Beyblades, in most cases. Tornado Balance is a better bet. However, you can control them.

That guy has been restocking those stadiums for months, so I hope so. He used to stock TBTS, but I haven't seen one in a while. Unhappy
ah thanks. I've got some hard decisions ahead of me.

I want to extend my plastic collection a little further, mainly with a couple of specific V2/G/GT blades (and the first gaia dragoon), before switching priority to the hms generation.
This brings up two problems.
1. i need a Tornado stadium which can control plastic blades (particulary G/GT)
2. availability: from what i have established, some V2's are not so common, some G blades are rarer, GT blades are even rarer and tend to command a higher price.

now if i can achieve these few things to feel satisfied about my plastic collection, then i will try to increase my collection of hms blades (currently only have driger, gaia dragoon ms)
this raises my next two challenges.
1. I need HMS stadium type s
2. HMS blades seem rarer and more expensive.

hopefully i can achieve this before christmas 0Smile
Finding a Type S will be tricky, for sure ... for expanding your collection, I think trading and buying from other members will work best. Of course, sometimes something amazing shows up on YJ. Wink
hehe ok i see.
i will try to trade with other members maybe soon, but i feel that yj may be cheaper (for shipping etc) in most cases.

i forgot to ask this question before. what feels better to you; normal hms custom grip handle, or the round shell ms launcher handle?

and how rare is a hms custom grip on yj?

oh man, i keep thinking of more questions...

i remember there being a blade base which can hold a sub ring. what blade was it?
I like both grips; I can't pick.
I haven't seen an HMS Custom Grip on YJ in ... many, many months.
You are thinking of Gabriel. Also, Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec. can do it as well.