Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

And his price is...?
(Feb. 23, 2012  1:45 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: And his price is...?

BIN price is about $85, and shipping is about $15
therefore a dragoon is $100 from him
My point exactly. So head over to YJA for a bargain while it lasts! Smile
I don't know why in YJA that I can never find the Venus bey that was from the random booster 12. I wanted it for such a long time and yet I made a buying thread and no one else helped me. =.=
You cannot expect to find such rare things quickly in any scenario... the best way to find rare plastics is to browse lots, and even then it's a waiting game.
it's not easy finding a blizzard orthos either
but it turned out that no one bids on it wif several reasons.
if anybody here won the thunder Pegasus
plz scan the sticker for me
desperately need help on it!!!
thx
Hope someone helps you out (I'd like that bitbeast, too). The head and main wing stickers are those from Flame Pegasus, I would think the name sticker on the "arrow" part would be different but can't tell clearly. If you got a decent picture of them, just to see what they said, I'd not be surprised if someone could photoshop up the red stickers, then you'd just need the bit chip image.

I do hope that someone here won it and can post a nice scan of those stickers though.
I know it's sb here since the middleman name is familiar
(satxxxxxx)
well opening packet=/=assembling the bey
and scanning stickers doesn't hurt the bey too
so I reli hope that guy could help me out
as the copy I got from a website doesn't show a clear photos of thunder pegasus either.

yes, the arrow shows thunder Pegasus
and I want a scan for it definitely
the BB sticker also, it sucks if I can't get the thunder one
Ahh, cool. I really hope it was and that they see this and scan it!

And yeah, scanning is easy, and doesn't devalue stuff, more people should scan sticker sheets (and bit chips, too!).

Oh, I didn't check those, haha.
I can tell the guy scanning stickers could help not only me
but also Dio as we both wanna make recolor ver. of thunder Pegasus
we got flame Pegasus already but missing stickers of thunder Pegasus
we hv waited for quite a long time
but still can't get the stickers.....so hopefully the winner can help
though we understand 14500yen for 3beys is quite. big deal there
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8890/bitchip.jpg

^ A scan of the Thunder Pegasus bitchip is in that image along with some other bitchips. It may not be high enough quality for you guys but i guess it is better than nothing. Should really have scanned the stickers back when i had 2 of them though. haha

EDIT:
Also managed to find an old image of the 2 Thunder Pegasus together, hope it helps roux:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3373/dscf5247.jpg
ahh thanks!
so will u hv an extra Pegasus?
I hope there'd be scans of the whole sticker
A tempting lot for anyone to bid on... The highlight of the lot would be Dragoon GT, you can replace any dragoon bit chip with the Dragoon GT sticker. It's not hard to find the bit chip sticker scan anyways.

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b130371512
hell no, it's far too expensive
u bid the whole thing Juz for a GT huh
the shipping fee must be expensive wif several grips!!!!!!
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h161971885

Blue Virgo 100B, RBV2. Haven't seen a NIP/NIB RBV2 Beyblade in quite some time.
Oh wow, nice find Kei!
I'd love to have that.. If only I knew how to use YJA.. Confused
I don't need to be spending my money on MS though, I need to get caught up with the actual game, haha.
Still amazing to see that.
What I wouldn't give for a Libra or Pegasis from one of those boosters..
(Mar. 05, 2012  7:01 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Oh wow, nice find Kei!
I'd love to have that.. If only I knew how to use YJA.. Confused
I don't need to be spending my money on MS though, I need to get caught up with the actual game, haha.
Still amazing to see that.
What I wouldn't give for a Libra or Pegasis from one of those boosters..

I'd love to have a mint one myself ... but I can't justify spending the money on it right now. Unhappy

I've been wondering for a while now what the value would be on the black/red Libra's from RBV2 ... a few years ago I sold my extra mint ones on YJA! for $120 each. And I've been looking for a red Pegasis from RBV1 for the longest time now, but like the black/red Libra's, nobody seems to be selling them!
Obviously, they must know the worth of them as well! Keeping them for their own greedy selves! Shame on them Wink
I could probably spare the money.. Thing is, is that I can't, haha. In another possible deal at the moment, so I can't afford to go all out on anything.
(Mar. 05, 2012  7:05 AM)Kei Wrote: I've been wondering for a while now what the value would be on the black/red Libra's from RBV2 ... a few years ago I sold my extra mint ones on YJA! for $120 each. And I've been looking for a red Pegasis from RBV1 for the longest time now, but like the black/red Libra's, nobody seems to be selling them!

Much like early plastic RB stuff...

... Purple Star Shape, why do you evade me Crying

Pretty sure it isn't that valuable buuuuttt:
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e124143263
Sagittario 145F (Blue) from RBV1.
Oh, I would love to have that.
(Mar. 05, 2012  7:05 AM)Kei Wrote: ....And I've been looking for a red Pegasis from RBV1 for the longest time now...

I'll fight you to death over that, hahaha. Yeah, I've been looking for that particular Pegasis for like a year and a half maybe.
Kei well HERE'S another NIB/NIP RBV2 bey and this time its the prize bey (PISCES) according to the sticker sheet Smile

Edit: same seller from the auction u posted