Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

haha..saw that on YJA..almost the same price with NIB Zeus..
(Feb. 21, 2012  2:08 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: haha..saw that on YJA..almost the same price with NIB Zeus..

spike lizard also.....it's over 4100 yen i believe......
i got that nearly new dragoon GT at 3600 yen with other beys!
does NIB mean that much?
I only really want to see more dragoon msuv though and shining god ms maybe?
That Spike Lizard was all me hehe always wanted one and when I saw NIP I couldn't resist! Gaia Dragoon went crazy high though! I also won a HMS Stadium set, I dunno what the stadium is called exactly but it came with white advance averazer and black dranzer ms!
(Feb. 21, 2012  2:27 PM)Zain Wrote: That Spike Lizard was all me hehe always wanted one and when I saw NIP I couldn't resist! Gaia Dragoon went crazy high though! I also won a HMS Stadium set, I dunno what the stadium is called exactly but it came with white advance averazer and black dranzer ms!

=__________________________________=
told u a truth and hope u wont be mad wif that
i got a mint hms grip with rubber, zeus, red dragoon G, spike lizard
and some more mint beys in 2010
guess how much they costed? 1800yen.........

anyway congra. on winning the bey........
that stadium set should cost u a lot though, i mean the shipping fee
(Feb. 21, 2012  2:36 PM)roux Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  2:27 PM)Zain Wrote: That Spike Lizard was all me hehe always wanted one and when I saw NIP I couldn't resist! Gaia Dragoon went crazy high though! I also won a HMS Stadium set, I dunno what the stadium is called exactly but it came with white advance averazer and black dranzer ms!

I envy roux. you got 2 hms grip now. you make me want to buy the older one from you.

(Feb. 21, 2012  2:15 PM)roux Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  2:08 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: haha..saw that on YJA..almost the same price with NIB Zeus..

spike lizard also.....it's over 4100 yen i believe......
i got that nearly new dragoon GT at 3600 yen with other beys!
does NIB mean that much?

i dont care much as i got the bey in good condition..lol..
i wont spend ...too overspend for NIB if i can get good condition one much cheaper..haha
(Feb. 21, 2012  2:40 PM)foxy Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  2:36 PM)roux Wrote:

I envy roux. you got 2 hms grip now. you make me want to buy the older one from you.

no that's the one i'm hving
i've nvr had 2 hms grips.
...is that a Thunder Pegasus in there, too?

If so, holy hell.
Holy carp, it is. I've only seen one on sale once before in my time here, damn.

And foxy points out the Blizzard Orthrus only, lol.
I have absolutely never even seen a Thunder Pegasis, so that auction will probably get HUGE.
I'd rather have blizzard orthrus than thunder pegasus tbh.
(Feb. 21, 2012  5:04 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd rather have blizzard orthrus than thunder pegasus tbh.

I absolutely cannot imagine why - even if you didn't want TP, it's probably in the top three rarest Plastics. You could sell it for huge by itself.

Blizzard Orthrus, by comparison, is not as rare at all.
Really, that rare? I've seen a few around...

That's the secret blizzard orthrus thar, though. Seen far fewer of those than TP.

What are the other two? Black Dragoon GT is quite difficult to find (as are a number of Dragoon GT recolours).

Honestly, there are some plastics we aren't sure exist and stuff, so limiting it to 3, given I've seen a few, seems quite.... odd.
user Ramdatta used to sell it long time ago..haha
(Feb. 21, 2012  5:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: Really, that rare? I've seen a few around...

That's the secret blizzard orthrus thar, though. Seen far fewer of those than TP.

What are the other two? Black Dragoon GT is quite difficult to find (as are a number of Dragoon GT recolours).

Honestly, there are some plastics we aren't sure exist and stuff, so limiting it to 3, given I've seen a few, seems quite.... odd.

I'd call it Black Dragoon GT and a tie between the RBV12s NIP, probably, unless there is one I am forgetting, which is probably the case...
There are definitely rarer beyblades than the RBV12 ones, even if they aren't as expensive. For example, the Ito Yokado Dark Blue Wolborg 2, I only know of two people who own that, and there are dragoon GT recolours that are significantly rarer.

Also, you never see some of the early RB non-prize beys any more. Light Purple Death Driger, for example.
I'm not actually sure how many Dragoon GT recolors are actually around, though.

I suppose there are things in the vein of MFB CoroCoro Beyblade Rare from Plastics, but those are not really a realistic shopping endeavor, so I would not mention them at all...
Glad you guys like my findings but yeah such a tempting lot to bid on when I don't even have money to do so. Sadly I am like th!nk. Everytime beys we wanted, always appears when we ran out of money. Darn sad now. they are all nip ones.
(Feb. 21, 2012  5:15 PM)Hazel Wrote: I'm not actually sure how many Dragoon GT recolors are actually around, though.

I suppose there are things in the vein of MFB CoroCoro Beyblade Rare from Plastics, but those are not really a realistic shopping endeavor, so I would not mention them at all...

Red, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Bronze (those three are tourney prizes), Black, and (Dark?) Blue, off the top of my head, could be wrong. Black is rarest though.

They're about as realistic as Black Dragoon GT, haha. Tongue_out
that lot with Othros is just too mouth watering to miss! I got no money argh...
The Dragoon GT ReColors are these -

Dragoon GT - Special Starter Set (Black)
Dragoon GT - Special Booster (Dark Blue)
Dragoon GT - Takao VS Max / HMS VS EG Battle Set Fire Blood Ver. (Red)
Dragoon GT - Prize Version's (Gold, Silver, And Bronze)
Dragoon GT - Limited Sticker (basically a Normal DGGT with the Limited Sticker Sheet)

Also Dang that's an awesome RB Auction! Grin I
Might bid on it as well! Wink
Anyone who wants a NIB Dragoon MS (A-126) for $65 plus shipping, this is the YJA auction for you!

http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-151999994

Buyout price is 5,000 yen.
Wouldn't that be a bit costly, Arupaeo? Coz JR_Tiger is selling it too.