Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

Oh and since I m bidding on this
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r85655463
Can you guys tell me if there is a list of the mfb included in the auction?
I really need to update my collection,and this looks quite nice to me
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:59 PM)dio Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:54 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Blizzard orthus one?
yes, but no one can sure how many blizzard orthus there

There are exactly 4, that's the way case sales work. A box of 24 each with 1/6 chance means that there are 4 complete sets of the random booster.
(Jan. 02, 2012  4:19 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:59 PM)dio Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:54 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Blizzard orthus one?
yes, but no one can sure how many blizzard orthus there

There are exactly 4, that's the way case sales work. A box of 24 each with 1/6 chance means that there are 4 complete sets of the random booster.
i know we can calculate in this way,
but we can't sure the boxs have been opened or not....

if the seller did some cunning thing before selling...
the method of calculating may not correct...:\
(Jan. 07, 2012  1:50 PM)roux Wrote: interesting price lol
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m91962050

haha..i got my trygle for a few hundred yen..not even close that price....haha
(Jan. 07, 2012  1:54 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2012  1:50 PM)roux Wrote: interesting price lol
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m91962050

haha..i got my trygle for a few hundred yen..not even close that price....haha

that is reli horrible, we could do so many things with that money!
NIB Zeus:
http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-f104038932
The auction ends in 37 Min. I can't buy it so, if anyone needs this bid fast !
Edit: if anyone buys it can they sell it to me since I can't buy from YJA ? Tongue_out
Pretty sure that's been there for a while. Also with all the other stuff that buying from YJA involves it's gonna cost a lot. Not worth it.
So far, I'm looking for a Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide...but I can't really find it.

Anyone else have any luck? Besides Jaygrazer?

I'm working on finding one...

EDIT: And sorry if this was posted in the wrong place.
I dont really know how to use YJA so here you go : http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...n102057966

That's been posted a few times now. But yeah, I doubt anyones gonna get it anytime soon.
The seller of that is rediculous. It's been there for ages and yet he still puts it up. He would have sold it all by now if he'd sold the stuff in there in smaller lots. The only purpose of that auction is that it has some things that you can't even find pictures of anymore and loads of recolours too.
I do not think I would pay the price of a used car for a few recolors...
If that was in reply to my comment it wasn't in terms of buying. It was that some of the stuff in there is impossible to find pics of so it's good for documentation. If I ever became a millionaire i'd buy that lot though.
I wasn't responding to your post, no.

I don't even recognize some of the things in there...
Not surprising. I do though. There's some very rare stuff in there.
Oh, it appears the things I didn't recognize are just in those quirky little plastic Beyblade cases I forgot existed. Nevermind.
man if that lot was way cheaper i would be all over it, i mean NIB Ultimate Dragoon, Dragoon Grip Attacker, and NIB Dragoon Storm ALL TAKARA EEEEEEEEEEE Eee Supaburn Eee
and a bunch of other NIB rares which are...cool lol
yeah, that indeed is a very tempting lot to get, AwesomeDragoon. However, it really cost a lot in the Japanese yen, so I don't think I will be able to get it unfortunately.
(Jan. 25, 2012  8:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: I do not think I would pay the price of a used car for a few recolors...

It's not a bad lot, given there are three or four bearing gyros, guardian driger, dark driger, 2x gaia dragoon (purple), and a blue wolborg (I think), and a gabriel.

If all those boxes are full (as I assume they are), that's another bearing gyros, a Black Griffolyon, I think (almost impossible to find info on, could be bakutenryuu etanzel), lord knows how many rare recolours (including a crystal draciel s, amongst others) and a whole load of coro coro beys, and a couple of stadiums, including a bey tournament dome which I've never seen before, three electronic shooters, and probably almost every early launcher which we have little information on (though Ultra knows a fair bit and the Spin Up book I got today appears to have some info), though I don't see the later ones (EZ Spring Shooter (or something) and the bloody-impossible-to-find-right-now EZ Power Custom Launcher)

Honestly, it might be worth the asking price, but very few people are going to buy that many at once, at that price, and the shipping would be absolutely horrendous.

As Ultra said, the seller should split it up.

For those that don't know what 158,000JPY is, it's roughly $2000 USD.
(Feb. 15, 2012  11:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: For those that don't know what 158,000JPY is, it's roughly $2000 USD.

2000 USD is really too much for a load of plastic and metal materials. Just because they are used to make the beyblades Unhappy

If I buy that lot, I can use some to battle for WBO tourneys. But it will be painful to see some beys to have scratch marks though. I really want to buy that lot. I will begin to save up some money. LOL
Honestly, I would just stick to smaller lots, you'd get more useful stuff with much less hassle.
(Feb. 15, 2012  11:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly, I would just stick to smaller lots, you'd get more useful stuff with much less hassle.

I was hoping that lot will have Desert Sphinxer? That is only the reason for me to get that lot. LOL.
It's impossible to tell from those images, there could be one in those coro coro boxes but I'd not risk $2000+humongous shipping fees to find out.