Yaeger Yggdrasil Discussion

Testing of Yaeger Yggdrasil I received a few days ago!

Equipment:
– Beystadium
– String Launcher

Notes:
– Launches alternated after the halfway mark for every battle

Teeth:
[Image: BaurICk.jpg]

As an attack type

Yaegar Yggdrasil Force Xtreme vs Kaiser Kerbeus Heavy Orbit
Yaegar Yggdrasil F.X.: 3 Wins (3 KO)
Kaiser Kerbeus H.O.: 17 wins (17 OS)
Detailed results (Click to View)

Definitely not good with Xtreme. This layer really resembles the original Yggdrasil in terms of performance. It generally only knocks Kaiser Kerbeus around; not enough to make it Burst (barely 2 clicks) and performs like any other mediocre layer.

Yaegar Yggdrasil Heavy Zephyr vs Kaiser Kerbeus Heavy Orbit

Yaegar Yggdrasil H.Z.: 5 wins (4 OS, 1 KO)
Kaiser Kerbeus H.O.: 15 wins (14 OS, 1 Burst)
Details results (Click to View)

I really like this setup for some reason – it was somewhat better. Not sure if it was the Heavy + Zephyr combination, but it was able to outspin K2 a few times only if it hit it the first few times. Perhaps it could work as a staller? I might try it with Assault tomorrow.

As a defense type

Yaegar Yggdrasil Heavy Orbit vs Victory Valkyrie Gravity Xtreme
Yaegar Yggdrasil H.O.: 5 wins (5 OS)
Victory Valkyrie G.X.: 15 wins (9 Burst, 6 KO)

Y2 is not the hardest to burst, but also not the easiest. It fits somewhere in between the easier to middle range (better than Wild Wyvern though, in my opinion).

As a stamina type

Yaeger Yggdrasil Gravity Claw vs Deathscyther Gravity Claw
Yaeger Yggdrasil G.C.: 0 wins
Deathscyther G.C.: 10 wins (10 OS)
Deathscyther (near-mint) lost 1 click the majority of times. Yaegar Yggdrasil also lost one click but nearly not as many times as the former. It was not that close as Deathscyther had plenty of spin left towards the end.

Yaeger Yggdrasil Heavy Revolve vs Deathscyther Ring Gyro
Yaeger Yggdrasil H.R.: 0 wins
Deathscyther R.G.: 10 wins (8 OS, 1 Burst, 1 KO)
edit your second testing
These results accurately reflect my expectations.
(Aug. 04, 2016  5:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: These results accurately reflect my expectations.

Was hoping it would be an improvement on Yggdrasil but considering how its design closely resembled the original (too much) I did not expect much from it either.

(Aug. 04, 2016  5:15 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: edit your second testing

Didn't know what you were talking about at first, but just fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out!
(Aug. 04, 2016  5:10 PM)Cannon Wrote: Yaegar Yggdrasil Heavy Orbit vs Victory Valkyrie Revolve Xtreme

Wow, that's amazing. I can't believe you managed to get V2 to support two drivers simultaneously :P
(Aug. 04, 2016  5:27 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2016  5:10 PM)Cannon Wrote: Yaegar Yggdrasil Heavy Orbit vs Victory Valkyrie Revolve Xtreme

Wow, that's amazing. I can't believe you managed to get V2 to support two drivers simultaneously Tongue_out

Hahah, I guess that was the mistake the other user pointed out! I found another mistake then hm.

I meant Gravity (keep thinking of Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve).
Thanks for the tests! It's kind of upsetting to see that only a few Dual Layers are competitively better than their predecessors. Uncertain
Hey Canon. Thanks a lot for test.

Just asking would able to test stock Y2 combo? from Leo Burst's video it seemed to do pretty well

Ouch lol I really had super high hopes from Y2 for defence
(Aug. 04, 2016  5:45 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Thanks for the tests! It's kind of upsetting to see that only a few Dual Layers are competitively better than their predecessors. Uncertain

I don't think better than the original Yggdrasil really matters though.
Y2 really isn't very good, i just hope that the driver is better.
at least the original Y wasn't too bad
Thanks for testing this. As expected unfortunately. Are you gonna be able to test Yielding?
Deathscyter is the strongest stamina layer, Y2 naturally looses against it.
(Aug. 08, 2016  6:05 PM)BigBengPegasus Wrote: Deathscyter is the strongest stamina layer, Y2 naturally looses against it.

Would we really know this if Yaegar Yggdrasil was never tested in the first place though?
WOW, that performance is almost pathetic.
(Aug. 04, 2016  6:01 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Just asking would able to test stock Y2 combo? from Leo Burst's video it seemed to do pretty well

(Aug. 08, 2016  5:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: Thanks for testing this. As expected unfortunately. Are you gonna be able to test Yielding?

I'll do these tomorrow night.
I still need to get my hands on Yaeger Yggdrasil, I still only have its pre-gen Yggdrasil Ring Gyro. Because, (inhales), ALL HAIL THE TREE OF LIFE!