Sept

Xtreme Cuisine

London, England
48 bladers registered (48 maximum) View All
XUmaar_Valt's avatarJustinjmt's avatarAkiya95's avatar-HB-'s avatarBlitz's avatarThePokeBlader's avatarHell Kid's avatarmainion's avatarLeeDraciel's avatarbeybladegeek231's avatar
The Arth
298 W End Rd, Ruislip
12:00pm on 09/22/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This event will have a 48 player cap and be in the 3on3 format

The Metal Needle bit will be banned from use in this event

Judges: Akiya95, Takashi43 plus anyone who can volunteer and knows the rules

Event

For information about this and other upcoming events, join the UK Facebook and Discord groups!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1244634506899640/

Discord: https://discord.gg/jywmm3g5Xu

We will have 1 Takara Tomy stadium dedicated to free play and the rest to matches, however this may change based on how many matches we need to get through and how much time we have. Please be careful and respectful with the equipment provided.

Participants are welcome but not obligated to bring their own stadiums, as having more will help get through the event faster if we do need to pick up the pace.

Please be prepared for this event to last up to at least 4PM

Rules

We are extremely fortunate to have an indoor venue, especially as we're slowly leaving summer and the weather won't be as kind as in recent months. Please respect the space provided to us and DO NOT bring outside food. As this is a restaurant, you will be able to order food from inside the venue. Please do not bring plates or glasses near the stadiums. 

Where to go

The car park is free for entry, once you arrive, please go to the counter and pay. Give the person there your WBO username and they will tick your name off on the list of participants.

If someone is late we will wait to start if notified (You can contact me via either the discord server or the WBO, I will be actively checking both), if not, I will assume they aren't coming and remove them from the list of participants. At latest we will wait until 12:30. If you arrive after that, your position in the event is forfeit.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
I think I'll be busy that day but next time
Ok saying this here because I keep getting private messages about it, there is currently no reserve list for this event. It filled up significantly faster than I expected it to and I'm currently deciding how to go forward from that, a cap increase is being considered but I'm assessing what equipment we have and how many people that can judge will be present as I don't want to significantly raise the duration of the event as a result of taking on more players than initially planned
(Sep. 06, 2024  11:35 AM)Akiya95 Wrote: Ok saying this here because I keep getting private messages about it, there is currently no reserve list for this event. It filled up significantly faster than I expected it to and I'm currently deciding how to go forward from that, a cap increase is being considered but I'm assessing what equipment we have and how many people that can judge will be present as I don't want to significantly raise the duration of the event as a result of taking on more players than initially planned

Can people come to spectate ?
(Sep. 11, 2024  9:22 PM)DENIMX92 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2024  11:35 AM)Akiya95 Wrote: Ok saying this here because I keep getting private messages about it, there is currently no reserve list for this event. It filled up significantly faster than I expected it to and I'm currently deciding how to go forward from that, a cap increase is being considered but I'm assessing what equipment we have and how many people that can judge will be present as I don't want to significantly raise the duration of the event as a result of taking on more players than initially planned

Can people come to spectate ?

Spectators are allowed as long as they dont interfere with the event
Hello everyone, due to complications I've had to move the event to victoria park bandstand. I apologize as I know this is very short notice but please be assured that I did my best to handle the situation swiftly. Please check the new location and plan your travel accordingly.
ATTENTION: This event does not have permission to take place in Victoria Park, London E3.

Tower Hamlets Council has contacted Akiya95 on 18.09.24 to advise that this event is unauthorised and does not have permission to take place in Victoria Park.

Unauthorised events put attendees and the public at risk and cause disruption and disturbance to park users. Holding an event without permission would be in breach of park byelaws, which could lead to prosecution. Enforcement officers will be in attendance.

We apologise to any attendees for the short notice announcement but please do not attend Victoria Park for this event on 22.09.24.

Kind regards,

Tower Hamlets Council
(Sep. 19, 2024  9:51 AM)IanBennett Wrote: ATTENTION:  This event does not have permission to take place in Victoria Park, London E3.

Tower Hamlets Council has contacted Akiya95 on 18.09.24 to advise that this event is unauthorised and does not have permission to take place in Victoria Park.  

Unauthorised events put attendees and the public at risk and cause disruption and disturbance to park users. Holding an event without permission would be in breach of park byelaws, which could lead to prosecution.  Enforcement officers will be in attendance.

We apologise to any attendees for the short notice announcement but please do not attend Victoria Park for this event on 22.09.24.

Kind regards,

Tower Hamlets Council

Hello, sorry I was not notified that I’d been contacted, will reply to you now

Hello everyone, I’ve spoken to the Tower Hamlets Council representative and the event will not be held at this park.
I am sorry for the second change, I take full responsibility for my failure to properly assess the requirements for this event to proceed. I am currently looking into a new option and will update the page as soon as I get a definite venue. Please pay attention to the event page as I will be posting all updates there are here. Again I apologize for my mistakes and failures in organizing this event.

While cancellation is a last resort, with such short notice please do understand it is a possibility.
Hello Everyone. I have been able to secure a proper indoor venue for this event. However, a venue fee has been introduced as a result. I understand this can be a shock for some members who joined mostly because the event is free. Please know that I went through multiple options today and that I will do my best to make the day great for everyone attending.

I am sorry for all the confusion in this past week and will work tirelessly to make everything up to everyone this weekend by providing a fun event in a nice space. I hope you'll all still be able to attend and will have fun

Please read through the new address and plan your journey accordingly. Best wishes to all of you and I look forward to seeing everyone there

(Also yes I did change the name to a restaurant pun, blame Takashi)
Going to have to sit this one out. Bit too far.