Xonitec's Metal Beyblades

Then go do something other than playing with children's spinning tops. Speechless
Or play with children's spinning tops...WHILE RIDING A MOTORCYCLE! It works for YuGiOh!!
(Aug. 14, 2008  2:29 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: Or play with children's spinning tops...WHILE RIDING A MOTORCYCLE! It works for YuGiOh!!

Not helping. Serious
(Aug. 14, 2008  2:37 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  2:29 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: Or play with children's spinning tops...WHILE RIDING A MOTORCYCLE! It works for YuGiOh!!

Not helping. Serious

i thought it was funny and seriously considered repping him for it
Getting back to the topic at hand, those aftermarket metal parts are pretty cool looking. I saw the video, and I have to say: that single-bladed attack wheel is nuts. Sure, the recoil is so bad that you'll probably jack yourself up as much as the opposing blade, but still.

It would be interesting to see two blades with these parts go up against each other.
(Apr. 14, 2008  4:51 AM)LazerBlader Wrote: We don't see Wilson being the only "official" manufacturer of tennis equipment. Whatever.

I'd quit playing tennis.

But whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, the AR's have no room for bitchips? There's no way that the Bey will be able to fight without the spirit of a beast!

Holy smokes. The Hybrid Set is amazing, and I'm surprised that the Attack Set does well, but it looks like the recoil knocks the Attack Set away too. Damn, imagine sticking that on a Metal Flat Base or something similar... byebye hand.
(Aug. 13, 2008  4:58 PM)Maz Wrote: We should try the defence set against a spin stealer.

How about using the defence set with UFO style base.
(Aug. 14, 2008  3:25 PM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2008  4:58 PM)Maz Wrote: We should try the defence set against a spin stealer.

How about using the defence set with UFO style base.

O.O no thank you.