Xcustoms

Poll: What do you think about my spinning top game?

It's awesome! I love it!
42.34%
It's nice. I look forward to more information.
27.42%
It's ok... Just needs some improvements
15.32%
It's not very good. Needs a lot of improvements.
3.63%
It's pretty bad. It's too similar to other spinning top games and it will have no future in my opinion.
4.44%
It totally sucks! I hate it! This is a total waste of time!
6.85%
Total: 100% 248 vote(s)
(Aug. 09, 2010  11:54 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I would enter a double/triple bearing tipped X Custom with a pefectly circle Lock Ring/that Other Part, with tremendous outside weight for the flywheel effect, but I'd lose because it's not very original.

I lol'd

But come on, this is a serious contest. I'm actually going to build and ship an Xcustom to the winner.
I like this idea a lot! Keep it up!
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:57 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Maybe try checking the OP.

OP?
I would have a entry for a Xcustom called Havoc Dragonfly it is an aggression type that is swift and can take down an opponent with a single strike it has a special core that can change height and supply the ultimate attacks.It has a aqua lock ring shaped like a dragonfly chasing its tail with red decals and a wide hexagonal main ring and a curved sub ring.The tip is rubber for aggression type.If i win this havoc dragonfly will really cause havoc in the arena.THE CORE changes size by a spring in it allowing to get under the opponent and lift him up.It also comes with a tiny case to put on you belt to hold your Xcustom and launcher.You can also put Badges on your case to showoff to your opponents and make them scared even before the battle.

http://i38.tinypic.com/suzrqa.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/24vr9df.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2lkfszp.jpg
No I mean like what is the point of a system what does it doh
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:21 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote: No I mean like what is the point of a system what does it doh

Humm... They show you how some parts with certain characteristics work together as a whole? Or something like that..

I don't really get what you're asking... :\
I have a question or a few about some basic stuff and contest.

What's the main design of XCustoms tops or is it a free design?
Is the XCustoms spinning top size locked or free?
i have a question too if you make a design for a X-custom do you just get the X-custom or do you get the X-launcher with X-grip
i got an entry Bahamut Fury its an agressive type.its wheel can change sizes by pulling it or pushing it .it has a very flat tip kinda like the XF just a little smaller (or thinner) than the XF.the spin track piece is kinda like a 105 with small spikes on it like the C145 except the spikes arent free moving.and the metal wheel looks like a dragon wraped around the top its self
dude yours is awesome.
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:09 AM)jordanX Wrote: dude yours is awesome.

are you talking about mine?if so thanks i like yours to its sounds pretty good
thanks man
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: See OP.

And so I see. But:

Quote:Design anything related to Xcustoms!
You can design Xcustoms, Xcustoms parts, Accessories, Launchers, etc...you can even design systems!

The rules:

*Everyone can enter! (Except me of course)
*You must post your entry before 11:59 PM UTC Friday August 27th. Any entries after that will be disqualified!
*Your design needs to be related to Xcustoms!
*Be original and put effort in your entry!
*You can only post one entry!
*You need to explain your design!
*Post your entries in this thread!
*You can't post drafts of your design and you can't ask here for feedback on them!

The highlighted italic-bold sentences and rule made me kinda confused. Especially "*Your design needs to be related to Xcustoms!" Its new, there's nothing related to the tops history except for the first few early prototypes or are you suggesting that the XCustom tops must be super customizable and can have free-roam designs?
The prototypes designs are clear but there's "You can design Xcustoms, Xcustoms parts, Accessories, Launchers, etc...you can even design systems!" So, free-roam designs or be related to Xcustoms? The top size are clear, by the way.
yeah what do you mean by accessories.(don't worry i submitted my entry)
Ahhhhhhhh!! As I've read through all the details, I just realized the rules and it all makes sense. Though I kinda created a whole new kind of Xcustoms tops but I kept referring to it as "Cross Customs" instead as "Infinite Customs" (sorry, I hope you don't mind). I've kept designing with the term "customs" in mind and it came out no where near the Infinite Customs are. The system, parts, built, launcher is completely different. What supposed should I do? Should I show it here but not as an entry?
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:36 PM)jordanX Wrote: I would have a entry for a Xcustom called Havoc Dragonfly it is an aggression type that is swift and can take down an opponent with a single strike it has a special core that can change height and supply the ultimate attacks.It has a aqua lock ring shaped like a dragonfly chasing its tail with red decals and a wide hexagonal main ring and a curved sub ring.The tip is rubber for aggression type.If i win this havoc dragonfly will really cause havoc in the arena.
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:40 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: i got an entry Bahamut Fury its an agressive type.its wheel can change sizes by pulling it or pushing it .it has a very flat tip kinda like the XF just a little smaller (or thinner) than the XF.the spin track piece is kinda like a 105 with small spikes on it like the C145 except the spikes arent free moving.and the metal wheel looks like a dragon wraped around the top its self

You guys have to make a drawing AND explain it, not just explain it. It's a design contest after all...

JordanX, by accessories I mean things you can put in your Xlauncher, Xgrip... or things like boxes to store Xcustoms,etc...

vza004, if you haven't finished your design, please don't post it yet. I don't mind if it is very different, remember, I asked for originality so it's ok. Smile

By the way, it's spelled "Ex Customs", not infinity customs lol

Guys, OP has been updated, I cleared and changed some minor things in the contest so please read it again

Remember, if you have any questions, post them here.
can you do a video on how to launch because if someone wins when they get thier launcher they may break it or break something
i finished drawing my design im gonna post it later when i get out of school
well here they are

first pic:top view
second:bottom view
i got an entry Bahamut Fury its an agressive type.its wheel can change sizes by pulling it or pushing it .it has a very flat tip kinda like the XF just a little smaller (or thinner) than the XF.the spin track piece is kinda like a 105 with small spikes on it like the C145 except the spikes arent free moving.and the metal wheel looks like a dragon wraped around the top its self.The main ring changes by pulling it and the sliders under the main ring to extend size.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 12, 2010  10:15 PM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: well here they are

first pic:top view
second:bottom view

You need to explain your Xcustom and how the parts work.