Xbox Live Gamertags

[Image: Babiblue202.png]
[Image: CzuaaL+v.png]
This is mine its a new acc i made last week got it hacked up 10th prestige all CoD's and Gamerscore if you want any PM for details.
(Aug. 17, 2010  9:45 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: This is mine its a new acc i made last week got it hacked up 10th prestige all CoD's and Gamerscore if you want any PM for details.

You made the account last week and you're already past 13,000 G? o.O
Pffffft. I can understand hacking the prestige, but the Gamerscore? Like come on. Only answer I would take is that it reflects your previous G on your other account.
Here's my gamercard;

[Image: Xzyla+Crios.png]

I try to play daily, what I play varies alot. Lately it's been Resident Evil 5, and Tales of Vesperia though. =) IF you add me tell me who you are and that your from WBO, with your WBO account name. Also, not to sound mean, but only add me if you really wanna talk and play with me, 'cuz I clean out my friends list very often, and I always get rid of the ppl that I don't play or talk to. Just a warning. =) have fun playin' guys.
InsertClaymore.
Add me if you wish but remember to tell me you are from WBO.
Xbox is plays a part of my life; along with beyblades, tv and computer.
Personally I love FPS; can't wait for the next installment of Call Of Duty.
[Image: XenuXII.png]
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:44 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Pffffft. I can understand hacking the prestige, but the Gamerscore? Like come on. Only answer I would take is that it reflects your previous G on your other account.

Prestiges Can be done too Smile
anyone do prestige lobbies?
i am xbox freak1988 if you want to be my freinds just tell me that you saw me on wbo
Wrong code, Flame pegasus. We use BB code on this board, not HTML.
My GT is Elmomon. My only game is currently MW2 (I have ~23 days played on the multiplayer, lol), but that will change tomorrow. I probably won't play with anyone who friend requests me much since I play with my high school friends and they usually have a full party.
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:34 AM)Elmo Wrote: My GT is Elmomon. My only game is currently MW2 (I have ~23 days played on the multiplayer, lol), but that will change tomorrow. I probably won't play with anyone who friend requests me much since I play with my high school friends and they usually have a full party.

Then what's the point of posting your Gamertag Tongue_out
I honestly have no idea, to be honest. If you have room and don't mind occasionally playing with me, then go ahead and friend request me? *shrugs*
Kizu Eien

I'm a regular player of MANY games. MW2, Crackdown 2, MNC!

Currently addicted to?... MNC, damn straight! Grin
CraaazyDuckBoy

cant upload stuff just my name
Hey, Im Gr33ndud3
Im Gr33ndud3

I also have a youtube channel dedicated to halo:reach, mw2 and other games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GreeNxGaMeRz
mine is unclearfan i cant get a pic up Unhappy