Xandork Engineering | Custom Layer Design Contest!

(Nov. 28, 2018  4:57 PM)trueblader51 Wrote: do you print beyblades because i have a good design but i can't print because i don't have a 3d printer and i don't know anybody who does

He does not do commissions at the moment and likely will not open back up any time soon. This thread is for the layer design competition, not for asking if he can make a layer for you
Hey, everyone! Today is the last day to submit a design before they are closed off for the voting to start!
Time flew by so quickly, haha!

Good luck to all the other participants in this contest! May the best design win!
Ah shoot! I haven't had time to draw the top down view and mechanism for it.

Good luck to anyone else who's entered though.
Well I got mine in just before the time ran out.
I submitted my design. I hope I'm still entered. This week was very stressful and depressing for my family and me. I had no time to submit my design earlier. I'm really sorry guys.
Everyone, the polling will start at the end of the day today, so I'll allow you to upload them early today if you couldn't get it in yesterday. And don't worry if your design isn't perfect. Jinbee, the pic of your design is already good enough for submission. =)
(Dec. 01, 2018  9:46 PM)Xandork Wrote: Everyone, the polling will start at the end of the day today, so I'll allow you to upload them early today if you couldn't get it in yesterday. And don't worry if your design isn't perfect. Jinbee, the pic of your design is already good enough for submission. =)

Alright thank you. Guess I will submit.
Where can I vote, Xandork?
Voting has started! Follow this link here to vote! You require a valid email address to make sure everyone only votes once!
https://goo.gl/forms/X7F3nhR7nMKtX6ts2
wow!! all designs are quite nice
im a tad bit sad my design wasn't even chosen for the votes
just wanted to confirm, did you even get my design
(Dec. 01, 2018  10:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2018  9:46 PM)Xandork Wrote: Everyone, the polling will start at the end of the day today, so I'll allow you to upload them early today if you couldn't get it in yesterday. And don't worry if your design isn't perfect. Jinbee, the pic of your design is already good enough for submission. =)

Alright thank you. Guess I will submit.

i cant believe you were not submitting that masterpiece.
oh,I couldn't finish mine in time... school tests got in the way
(Dec. 03, 2018  11:32 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: oh,I couldn't finish mine in time... school tests got in the way

Could you still show ur design on my thread.it’s exactly for that purpose
(Dec. 04, 2018  4:58 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  11:32 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: oh,I couldn't finish mine in time... school tests got in the way

Could you still show ur design on my thread.it’s exactly for that purpose

I think I'll post it in my thread,it would be nice to revive it since I don't post designs there for a while...

anyway,let's not get off topic
(Dec. 08, 2018  3:36 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: When are the results coming

I think it's a day or two. Tomorrow or the day after. Xandork said a week after polling had begun if I remember right
Voting is officially closed! the votes have been tallied up and will be shown on the original post on this thread!
Congrats to Jinbee
Thanks guys! I'm pretty surprised that I won, there were some really good entries here too. I'm so happy though, thanks for the support everyone!
Well, I guess Cho-Z Deathscyther is a thing now. Ever since it showed up on @[Jinbee]'s signature/profile pic, I've loved it haha
Jinbee you got it!