Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

(Aug. 09, 2018  1:39 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Like I said earlier, could you please post the beys a you’ve made in a video or pictures or something? Also what type is xyres megalados?

I added an album of beys I've had printed.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UBzKQxqZ3Afphswm6

(Aug. 09, 2018  1:54 AM)HDblacksun Wrote: Question would it make it easier for you if someone were to send you a 3d design of what they want? (not me)

I don't have the legal rights to sell a design that belongs to someone else. Furthermore, I do not print the beys, I only design them. If you have a 3D bey model of your own, I would recommend getting it printed at Shapeways.
What 3-D Printer do u use to make the beyblades
I don't print the beys. I design them and the customer gets them printed. I can aid in the printing process though. I recommend Shapeways.
(Aug. 09, 2018  2:13 AM)Xandork Wrote: I don't print the beys. I design them and the customer gets them printed. I can aid in the printing process though. I recommend Shapeways.

I'm still interested in my commission, and I'm ready to pay whenever you are ready.
Hi can you please make my beyblade is name is toxic deathstalker the avatar is a scorpion it's shaped like a olvel its a balaces type the gimmick is it duel when the Beyblade is spinning fast the blades are separated but when it starts to slow down the blades move closer and closer together changing it from a attack type to a defense type. The colors are purple,black,and green. I can pay for it and here's the picture https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_1jhT4p...p=drivesdk
(Aug. 09, 2018  2:00 AM)Xandork Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  1:39 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Like I said earlier, could you please post the beys a you’ve made in a video or pictures or something? Also what type is xyres megalados?

I added an album of beys I've had printed.

(Aug. 09, 2018  1:54 AM)HDblacksun Wrote: Question would it make it easier for you if someone were to send you a 3d design of what they want? (not me)

I don't have the legal rights to sell a design that belongs to someone else. Furthermore, I do not print the beys, I only design them. If you have a 3D bey model of your own, I would recommend getting it printed at Shapeways.
I understand but what i meant was to modify someones 3d design for example novice sends a 3d bey but it looks awful experienced take the design makes it look and operate great but stick to the original design
Hello, it seems your link for your server has expired
(Aug. 09, 2018  4:21 AM)Aaron Wilde Wrote: Hello, it seems your link for your server has expired

I'll post a new link

(Aug. 09, 2018  3:49 AM)HDblacksun Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  2:00 AM)Xandork Wrote: I added an album of beys I've had printed.

I understand but what i meant was to modify someones 3d design for example novice sends a 3d bey but it looks awful experienced take the design makes it look and operate great but stick to the original design

I should be able to do that. PM me with more details and we can talk about it.
There should be a team of 3d model designers on here so that one person ain't gotta do it all by them self an can get more beys done faster. Sorry ik this is off topic but thought I'd shoot out an idea.
But I also have a bey being made
by Ultra Destinus it's pretty sick so far
But he can't add the designs on to the layer
jus got the shape.
So do u think it will be possible if I had him send u the file u can add sum dope design to it with a gimmick?
how much would u charge me since u would only have to do the gimmick and jus add designs on to the layer bro????
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:31 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:25 PM)Akiya95 Wrote: Do you do discounts for younger customers?

I mean younger or not we're all humans and we're all equal so most likely no?
As Xandork said, it takes a lot of time and effort into making 3D-Printed beys, so I think his price is firm.

Good point
Hi Xandork
it's an attack type for the avatar I'd like a dragon called something like omega hyliox for the shape I'd like claws and dragon heads poking out I'd like it to go left for colour can I have purple, red and black with a neon red chip it's gimmicks are when it spins the claws and heads pop out when it loses spin it goes back in like archer hercules and it has a gimmick which is in between blitz striker(fusion wheel) and hell salamander (layer) I'd like the gimmick pieces to be metal and if you can, can you make a disc called 99 which is really sharp. Can you also make a frame which is similar to bump. If you can can you make a driver with the same gimmick as hell salamanders driver but the ball is rubber. Thanks and I appreciate it
Oh my god! @[Xandork] oh you talented beast! I just saw JoJo's  video about jO and it's SO good! Well done!
(Aug. 09, 2018  8:29 AM)Shadow emperor Wrote: Hi Xandork
it's an attack type for the avatar I'd like a dragon called something like omega hyliox for the shape I'd like claws and dragon heads poking out I'd like it to go left for colour can I have purple, red and black with a neon red chip it's gimmicks  are when it spins the claws and heads pop out when it loses spin it goes back in like archer hercules and it has a gimmick which is in between blitz striker(fusion wheel) and hell salamander (layer) I'd like the gimmick pieces to be metal and if you can, can you make a disc called 99 which is really sharp. Can you also make a frame which is similar to bump. If you can can you make a driver with the same gimmick as hell salamanders driver but the ball is rubber. Thanks and I appreciate it

Like I said, I'm not accepting commissions in this forum thread. Please DM me to request a commission.

(Aug. 09, 2018  8:02 AM)RizeySaragomi Wrote: There should be a team of 3d model designers on here so that one person ain't gotta do it all by them self an can get more beys done faster. Sorry ik this is off topic but thought I'd shoot out an idea.
But I also have a bey being made
by Ultra Destinus it's pretty sick so far
But he can't add the designs on to the layer
jus got the shape.
So do u think it will be possible if I had him send u the file u can add sum dope design to it with a gimmick?
how much would u charge me since u would only have to do the gimmick and jus add designs on to the layer bro????

Some other beytrainers and I are working on something of the sort, but for now it's just me, so everyone will have to be patient.

(Aug. 09, 2018  8:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Oh my god! @[Xandork] oh you talented beast! I just saw JoJo's  video about jO and it's SO good! Well done!

Thanks! I really appreciate the support!
Hey @[Xandork] do you have any pics of the other beys you've finished? It doesn't have to be the final, physical product. It can just be the concept, which you would send to Shapeways for them to make it. Also, are the materials on Shapeways the only materials you can put on the Beys? Thanks. You work is really awesome. I really like the H beyblade, which I'm assuming is Hydra.
(Aug. 09, 2018  4:32 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Hey @[Xandork] do you have any pics of the other beys you've finished? It doesn't have to be the final, physical product. It can just be the concept, which you would send to Shapeways for them to make it. Also, are the materials on Shapeways the only materials you can put on the Beys? Thanks. You work is really awesome. I really like the H beyblade, which I'm assuming is Hydra.

I have some other WIP ones I'll try to post. I usually send to shapeways, but my customer can use whichever service they want. And yea, that is Hydra.

Also, I'm going on a 4 day trip so I can't work on beys during this time.
I have made a Beyblade design but I don't want anyone to steel it so I will send you the design
If I could get a custom bey, I would call it Scarred Reaper. It would have 2 scythes on it and be a balance type, but I don't have $30 dollars right now. It would be black and red and have a skull on it! >:) #evilbey
Can you please make me a custom layer and frame based off a vampire and bats. I would like it to be dual spin and the frame bat like almost like flow and cross combined. When I think of shape I think like Variaries but more vampire like. Email me at robbiejolliff3@gmail.com for your answer love your work on JoJo’s beyblade and frame thanks.
I'm guessing this Hydra Bey is left spin,looking at it's shape and namesake (only dragons are pure left spin)
(Jul. 28, 2018  11:36 PM)Xandork Wrote: This is a repost of another thread on my new account.

Hello. I'm Xandork and I would like to announce that I am accepting commissions for custom 3D printable bey designs. I have been designing beys in 3D modeling software for over a month now, and I have had success in designing my own custom bey Xyres Megalados, as well as custom designs for beytubers such as Jojo and Zyeyo.

I have been doing free designs for the few beytubers I have been working for, but this is because I am big fans of theirs and know seeing their custom beys in action is payment itself. I have decided to open up my design skills to the public to help people get their own custom beys. I know a lot of people want them, and the few beytrainers out there are likely swamped with requests.

I'm charging for my services because I feel that I put a lot of time and effort into my designs and others have told me I should charge for them. In addition, the design will ONLY be available to the one requester, so your bey will be unique and one of a kind.

The starting price for a layer is $30, and an additional $5 is added for each gimmick (I hope you don't see this as greedy. It takes days for each bey to be designed). Gimmicks include moving parts, dual spin capabilities, mode changes, etc. I reserve the right to negotiate prices if a request is very complex or has a large number of gimmicks. I can also design frames for $10 each. Note: Dual spin is not available for most designs, as it requires a considerably complex design, as well as a lot of work to be done on it after printing. It would need to be shipped to me first, then shipped to you.

When requesting a bey, here is necessary information:
- Bey type: Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance
- Bey Avatar / Bit Beast
- Shape
- Spin rotation
- Color scheme (More colors may cost more as it requires separate parts to be designed)
- Name
- Gimmicks
- Metal parts

Thank you for reading this. I hope to make a bunch of you happy by giving you the bey of your dreams. If you wish to get a commission, message me on WBO or make a request on #commission-requests on my Discord server.

Here are some pics of some beys I have designed. The first is my own custom bey, Xyres Megalados. The second one is Jynx Ouroboros, a bey and frame I designed for Jojo. The last thing is a frame designed for a special project for Kevo. Here are some pics of three beys I've had printed.

CURRENT PROJECT LIST:
  1. Dranzer Breaker
  2. Knuckle Seraph
  3. Sovereign Leonidas
QUEUE:
  1. Bone Kulshedra
  2. Dread Hullahan
FINISHED PROJECTS:
  • Xyres Megalados
  • Jynx Ouroboros
  • Proto Breaker
  • Void Mafdet
  • Exodus Hydra
UPDATE:
Hello! I was ecstatic to see Jojo's video of the bey I made for her. I worked long and hard on it and I am so happy to see how it paid off. I am currently hard at work organizing all of my requests and I will sort them by time requested and how long they will take to make. Please be patient as I work on this. I also want to state that I will not be accepting commissions unless you message THIS WBO account with the required information. Requests in the comments and the comments of my display album (a strange place for people to try and conduct private business) will henceforth be ignored. I'll answer questions in the thread, I just won't take a comment that says "can you make me a bey" as a serious business proposition. I only want to be clear and give you all the information on how to best go about getting your commission done. Thank you!

What software do you use to make The bey parts out of curiosity? Smile
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:55 AM)crystal azule Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  11:36 PM)Xandork Wrote:

What software do you use to make The bey parts out of curiosity? Smile
Please put long posts in spoiler tags.
For those who don’t know, I’m pretty sure xyres megalados’ combo is 0 jaggy, making it an attack type.
(Correct me if I’m wrong)
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:55 AM)crystal azule Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  11:36 PM)Xandork Wrote: This is a repost of another thread on my new account.

Hello. I'm Xandork and I would like to announce that I am accepting commissions for custom 3D printable bey designs. I have been designing beys in 3D modeling software for over a month now, and I have had success in designing my own custom bey Xyres Megalados, as well as custom designs for beytubers such as Jojo and Zyeyo.

I have been doing free designs for the few beytubers I have been working for, but this is because I am big fans of theirs and know seeing their custom beys in action is payment itself. I have decided to open up my design skills to the public to help people get their own custom beys. I know a lot of people want them, and the few beytrainers out there are likely swamped with requests.

I'm charging for my services because I feel that I put a lot of time and effort into my designs and others have told me I should charge for them. In addition, the design will ONLY be available to the one requester, so your bey will be unique and one of a kind.

The starting price for a layer is $30, and an additional $5 is added for each gimmick (I hope you don't see this as greedy. It takes days for each bey to be designed). Gimmicks include moving parts, dual spin capabilities, mode changes, etc. I reserve the right to negotiate prices if a request is very complex or has a large number of gimmicks. I can also design frames for $10 each. Note: Dual spin is not available for most designs, as it requires a considerably complex design, as well as a lot of work to be done on it after printing. It would need to be shipped to me first, then shipped to you.

When requesting a bey, here is necessary information:
- Bey type: Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance
- Bey Avatar / Bit Beast
- Shape
- Spin rotation
- Color scheme (More colors may cost more as it requires separate parts to be designed)
- Name
- Gimmicks
- Metal parts

Thank you for reading this. I hope to make a bunch of you happy by giving you the bey of your dreams. If you wish to get a commission, message me on WBO or make a request on #commission-requests on my Discord server.

Here are some pics of some beys I have designed. The first is my own custom bey, Xyres Megalados. The second one is Jynx Ouroboros, a bey and frame I designed for Jojo. The last thing is a frame designed for a special project for Kevo. Here are some pics of three beys I've had printed.

CURRENT PROJECT LIST:
  1. Dranzer Breaker
  2. Knuckle Seraph
  3. Sovereign Leonidas
QUEUE:
  1. Bone Kulshedra
  2. Dread Hullahan
FINISHED PROJECTS:
  • Xyres Megalados
  • Jynx Ouroboros
  • Proto Breaker
  • Void Mafdet
  • Exodus Hydra
UPDATE:
Hello! I was ecstatic to see Jojo's video of the bey I made for her. I worked long and hard on it and I am so happy to see how it paid off. I am currently hard at work organizing all of my requests and I will sort them by time requested and how long they will take to make. Please be patient as I work on this. I also want to state that I will not be accepting commissions unless you message THIS WBO account with the required information. Requests in the comments and the comments of my display album (a strange place for people to try and conduct private business) will henceforth be ignored. I'll answer questions in the thread, I just won't take a comment that says "can you make me a bey" as a serious business proposition. I only want to be clear and give you all the information on how to best go about getting your commission done. Thank you!

Do you print it or do I have to print it
This seems like an epic concept and I can’t wait to work something out with you! Hope you got my message Smile
Bone Kulshedra?! Are we able to use the same Bit Beast just with a different name?