X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Delray Beach, Florida
Barwick Park
735 Barwick Rd
  Under large pavilion next to playground
12:00 PM on 08/03/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
How About 1 More Round?

Tournament is good to go!!

Host Contact Info:
Discord Username: houdeani9204
WBO Profile: HouDeani9204

Format: X (X Format Rules)
Prizes: Top 3
- HASBRO Chain Incendio & Arrow Wizard Beyblade X Dual Pack
- 2x TT BX-31 Random Boosters
- TT UX-02 Hells Hammer 3-70 Hexa 

this event will start at 12:00 pm on July 27th  August 3rd, 2024 at 735 Barwick Rd, Delray Beach, FL 33445

PLEASE NOTE: TOURNAMENT CAN BE CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER. Florida weather is highly unpredictable. Currently the weather is looking good and the tournament is planned! If the weather starts to look bad on August 2nd  this tournament will be canceled and rescheduled for the following weekend. All Bladers will be notified by Friday August 2nd at 7:00 pm the latest and this thread will be updated.

I will be bringing a cooler full of water bottles due to the fact that the weather has been getting warmer. If you want to bring stadiums and stadium stands you can and free play is welcome. Remember we are here to have a good time so don't take losses personally.

The battles will be 1 on 1 and go to the best of 5 points in the first stage. Finals will be the best of 7 points

You score point(s) when:
  • The opposing Beyblade stops spinning. (1 Point)
  • The opposing Beyblade bursts. (2 Points)
  • The opposing Beyblade is knocked out. 
    • If it is knocked out into an Over Zone (2 Points)
    • If it is knocked out into an Xtreme Zone (3 Points)
  • No Contact/Self KO (1 point)

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle

Additional Considerations: 

• This is an outdoor event in the Florida sun/heat, so please bring a water bottle, sunscreen, a beach blanket or chair to sit on, and snacks. There are benches located under the pavilion.
  • These events typically take 4-5 hours to complete. Please make sure you can stay for the entirety of the tournament before signing up.
  • This is an all ages event, so expect your child to compete against Bladers of all ages; Yes, even adults!
  • Judges and the Host are volunteers who will call the matches as fairly and as accurately as possible. Matches may be recorded if the judge deems it to be necessary. Please read the WBO's Photo Policy 

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Ayo Omega Strikers reference?? 🤨🤨
I’ll try to go! (Might not be able to as I live 2.5 hours away)
Please note that the Tournament date has changed!
Sounds fun! This'll be my first tournament, so I'm excited to meet some fellow bladers!
Super excited!! First time in a tournament!!
Just got back into Beyblade! super excited! lets keep this south Florida scene strong!
(Jul. 23, 2024  2:44 PM)FLchapin Wrote: Just got back into Beyblade! super excited! lets keep this south Florida scene strong!
I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! My second ever event that I host is FULL! Thank you to all who signed up and I'll see you August 3rd!
Looking forward to attending. I recently got back into beyblade. I haven't played since the 2002 original series.
Not gonna lie, badass name for a tournament

I also made this not too long ago

https://www.facebook.com/share/NB41gKXaM...tid=K35XfP

Florida beyblade group
(Jul. 24, 2024  9:48 PM)FLchapin Wrote: Not gonna lie, badass name for a tournament

I also made this not too long ago

https://www.facebook.com/share/NB41gKXaM...tid=K35XfP

Florida beyblade group

Nice
Hyping it up! Love it! I see the limit was lifted to 20, that is awesome.
If anyone has any other X products DM ME ON DISCORD xoxoxenon! I'm buying dragoons, rb4s, singles, and grips! Smile

ALSO IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE FLORIDA BEYBLADE DISCORD JOIN HERE: https://discord.gg/NNAUGat4
Looks like much rain tomorrow. Will you update in the morning if this is still on?
Weather is looking good! Tournament is still on!
looks like storms will be much after we're gone, around 4-5pm. no rain atm and just left!

we here setup good!
Looking forward to see how everyone did in the tourney yesterday!
AceBlader_1999 Yes! And this goes to everyone aswell. THE NEXT SOUTH FLORIDA TOURNAMENT WILL EITHER BE ON THE 18th OR 24th OF THIS MONTH AT AN INDOOR VENUE ONLY 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM THE OG VENUE. tournament will go up on the wbo within the next 2 days Smile
(Aug. 05, 2024  11:50 PM)xoxoxenon Wrote: AceBlader_1999 Yes! And this goes to everyone aswell. THE NEXT SOUTH FLORIDA TOURNAMENT WILL EITHER BE ON THE 18th OR 24th OF THIS MONTH AT AN INDOOR VENUE ONLY 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM THE OG VENUE. tournament will go up on the wbo within the next 2 days Smile

Keeping an eye out