Wyvron W2 - How to beat?

I have a Roktavor R2 and am going to buy either: Kerbeus K2, Odax O2, Unicrest U2, Horusood H2, or Evipero.  With Roktavor R2 and one of those (specify which one) what combos can I create to take down a off the shelf Wyvron W2?  Thanks in advance to all who answer, RobedRebel.

UPDATE: I also now can get Jail Jorgumand as well.
(Jul. 18, 2017  1:09 AM)RobedRebel Wrote: I have a Roktavor R2 and am going to buy either: Kerbeus K2, Odax O2, Unicrest U2, Horusood H2, or Evipero.  With Roktavor R2 and one of those (specify which one) what combos can I create to take down a off the shelf Wyvron W2?  Thanks in advance to all who answer, RobedRebel.

Stock Odax O2 or Kerbeus K2 with Roktavor's bottom parts should do the trick.
i've also heard that evipero is a tank at defense. i think it's worth testing
Few questions.

1. What brand of Beyblade Burst are you using?
2. What is the stadium of choice for reference?
3. What launcher(s) are you going to use?
(Jul. 18, 2017  1:44 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: Few questions.

The names make it obvious he is using Hasbro. I am assuming all Hasbro stuff he is using.
(Jul. 18, 2017  1:44 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: Few questions.

1. I am using Hasbro Beyblade Burst.
2. The stadium is the blue Hasbro Beyblade Burst BeyStadium(It sucks so bad).
3. Either a Supergrip or normal Hasbro launcher.

Sadly my Takara Tomy items won't arrive on time for the match.

(Jul. 18, 2017  1:25 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2017  1:09 AM)RobedRebel Wrote: I have a Roktavor R2 and am going to buy either: Kerbeus K2, Odax O2, Unicrest U2, Horusood H2, or Evipero.  With Roktavor R2 and one of those (specify which one) what combos can I create to take down a off the shelf Wyvron W2?  Thanks in advance to all who answer, RobedRebel.

Stock Odax O2 or Kerbeus K2 with Roktavor's bottom parts should do the trick.
What exactly do you mean by bottom parts, just the driver, or the driver and the disk?

(Jul. 18, 2017  1:33 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i've also heard that evipero is a tank at defense. i think it's worth testing

Thanks I'll keep that in mind in case others fail.
Okay, so based on everything I looked into, Wyvron W2 is easy to burst, so anything which can cause powerful hits would probably be the way to go. That being said, Odax O2 might be your best bet, as it not only offers powerful hits from the Xtreme Tip, but it also offers quite a bit of burst resistance, which is crucial in the battle. If you wanted to do customization, give Odax O2 the Forge Disk from Roktavor R2 (Gravity) for extra weight.

If I had the proper equipment, I would do a lot of testing for Odax O2.
(Jul. 18, 2017  2:11 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: Okay, so based on everything I looked into, Wyvron W2 is easy to burst, so anything which can cause powerful hits would probably be the way to go. That being said, Odax O2 might be your best bet, as it not only offers powerful hits from the Xtreme Tip, but it also offers quite a bit of burst resistance, which is crucial in the battle. If you wanted to do customization, give Odax O2 the Forge Disk from Roktavor R2 (Gravity) for extra weight.

If I had the proper equipment, I would do a lot of testing for Odax O2.

Thanks I might just try that. Smile
Try VHS it should destory. But this fourm is for testing of combos so I think your could posted this in general burst discussion
(Jul. 18, 2017  5:44 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Try VHS it should destory. But this fourm is for testing of combos so I think your could posted this in general burst discussion

Valtryek Heavy Survive? I didn't include Valtryek in the list... 
General Burst Discussion? Why that one, I could see that it may need to be moved, but general discussion?
(Jul. 18, 2017  7:28 PM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2017  5:44 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Try VHS it should destory. But this fourm is for testing of combos so I think your could posted this in general burst discussion

Valtryek Heavy Survive? I didn't include Valtryek in the list... 
General Burst Discussion? Why that one, I could see that it may need to be moved, but general discussion?

I mean general burst combo discussion 'thread' lol. Sorry I guess I didn't noticed Valty isn't there (first thing that came in my mind was Valky. You know stationary attack and Deathscyther legends).

I would say get Unicrest. It should do the job with Gravity and Revolve.

Though stock Ragtovor and Valty with Heavy and Survive should be best counters.