Wyvern combo help

Looking for a decent combo to use with my friends for a Wyvern combo for the original Wyvern. I keep drawing a blank on it but I think I got one with Wyvern 0 Proof Atomic/Revolve but not too terribly sure on that. If you guys have any better combos for Wyvern feel free to post em below I could really use the help I am too used to Fafnir's so it is new territory for a none spin steal and defense combo haha. Thanks in advance I appreciate the help anyone can give Smile.
wyvern 0 bump orbit metal
This doesn’t need its own thread, the staff even made a topic to avoid these combo request threads. Try using this one next time: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501
(Apr. 21, 2021  5:11 PM)DragonLord95 Wrote: Looking for a decent combo to use with my friends for a Wyvern combo for the original Wyvern. I keep drawing a blank on it but I think I got one with Wyvern 0 Proof Atomic/Revolve but not too terribly sure on that. If you guys have any better combos for Wyvern feel free to post em below I could really use the help I am too used to Fafnir's so it is new territory for a none spin steal and defense combo haha. Thanks in advance I appreciate the help anyone can give Smile.

I would use 00 instead of 0.
(Apr. 21, 2021  5:38 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  5:11 PM)DragonLord95 Wrote: Looking for a decent combo to use with my friends for a Wyvern combo for the original Wyvern. I keep drawing a blank on it but I think I got one with Wyvern 0 Proof Atomic/Revolve but not too terribly sure on that. If you guys have any better combos for Wyvern feel free to post em below I could really use the help I am too used to Fafnir's so it is new territory for a none spin steal and defense combo haha. Thanks in advance I appreciate the help anyone can give Smile.

I would use 00 instead of 0.

Yeah 00 is better than 0.

Some discs to use: Hurricane, 00, Around, Outer

Some drivers: Atomic, Friction, Keep(maybe?), OrbitM, Loop, Just
(Apr. 21, 2021  11:48 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  5:38 PM)USN Wrote: I would use 00 instead of 0.

Yeah 00 is better than 0.

Some discs to use: Hurricane, 00, Around, Outer

Some drivers: Atomic, Friction, Keep(maybe?), OrbitM, Loop, Just
loop sucks
and keep' is better than keep

you also forgot wheel and rachet
Try Wyvern Paradox Rise, maybe?
(Apr. 22, 2021  2:30 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Try Wyvern Paradox Rise, maybe?

Wyvern is too compact for the paradox disc to increase burst resistance on it. Rise, idk if it will be any good on wyvern.
These are all good options!!! Thank you all for the ideas I appreciate it!
What Zeutron said

But anyways you’re best using something like Heavy for your disk. Heavier stuff like 00, 0, Wheel, etc. will make Wyvern burst a lot.
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What Zeutron said

But anyways you’re best using something like Heavy for your disk. Heavier stuff like 00, 0, Wheel, etc. will make Wyvern burst a lot.

yeah I forgot about that detail

but maybe not as light as heavy
maybe 7? or 00 with keep'?