Wyvang Girago S130 LF- A Use for LF!?

So...

The Concept:
Why I used these parts:
Other Details:
Equipment: Zero-G Attack Type stadium, Beylauncher L/R, Launcher Grip, Launcher Rubber

Tests:

-Vs. defense

Reviser reviser E230 RS vs. Wyvang Girago S130 LF
Girago win rate: 75%

Reviser reviser E230 RSF vs. Wyvang Giago S130 LF
Girago win rate: 45%

-Vs. Spin Steal

Killerken Dragoon BGrin vs. Wyvang Girago S130 LF

Girago win rate: 5.26%

-Vs. Stamina

Duo Cancer W145 EWD vs. Wyvang Girago S130 LF
Girago win rate: 90%

These are all the tests I had time to do this morning, let me know if you want me to do anything else! Leave your thoughts! I know this is far from a top-tier combo, but it's kinda interesting, so basically, I am asking you to give it a chance, haha.
Could you format it a bit better? Smile

I'm quite lost in everything.
Wow! Really cool! Can you try it against MSF-H Girago Dragooon F230GCF
(Aug. 21, 2013  4:21 PM)Cannon Wrote: Could you format it a bit better? Smile

I'm quite lost in everything.

Sure, not used to testing, my bad.
I edited it, hopefully it's better. Smile

(Aug. 21, 2013  4:22 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Wow! Really cool! Can you try it against MSF-H Girago Dragooon F230GCF

I only have one Girago, and no F230. Sorry.
Wow, I really like this combo, and what you did with it!

Could you test it against Revizer Revizer E230RSF/RB? Since RS doesn't always mesh well with Revizer Revizer.

Nice combo Leone19!
(Aug. 21, 2013  4:55 PM)LMAO Wrote: Wow, I really like this combo, and what you did with it!

Could you test it against Revizer Revizer E230RSF/RB? Since RS doesn't always mesh well with Revizer Revizer.

Nice combo Leone19!

Sure, I'll use RSF!
I tried MB as well, and got practically the same results as RS so I didn't post it.
Edit-
Tests are up
Did you tried with SA165 Attack Mode? it should be better (better "LAD" and more even/balanced movement)
(Aug. 21, 2013  5:52 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Did you tried with SA165 Attack Mode? it should be better (better "LAD" and more even/balanced movement)

I'll give it a shot later on, any specific thing you'd like it to be tested against?
Cool! Smile

One question though... why exactly did you use S130? Zero-G attackers usually work better on slightly taller heights, even smash attackers usually don't go lower than 160. I do like LF in Zero-G, though. KainHighwind mentioned it quite a few times.

The only disadvantage I see in using LF is that XF can pick up speed faster, and has more stamina in the long -run. :\ But this is very interesting... very interesting indeed. Smile Smash attack in Zero-G !! XD
(Aug. 21, 2013  6:12 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Cool! Smile

One question though... why exactly did you use S130? Zero-G attackers usually work better on slightly taller heights, even smash attackers usually don't go lower than 160. I do like LF in Zero-G, though. KainHighwind mentioned it quite a few times.

The only disadvantage I see in using LF is that XF can pick up speed faster, and has more stamina in the long -run. :\ But this is very interesting... very interesting indeed. Smile Smash attack in Zero-G !! XD

I just was fooling around with lowish tracks, and gave it a shot. Later on today, I'll redo those tests suing SA165.
If figured that this could give LF use, rather than it being labeled as "Forever alone", haha
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LF!
ignored tips are slowly finding uses like WSF and LF. Can you test against Killerken Revizer SA165BSF?
Swag defense!
Also have you forgotten about your Goreim Gryph E230W2D thread?
They weren't ignored, they just didn't find use in the beginning.
(Aug. 22, 2013  9:15 PM)diblee123 Wrote: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LF!
ignored tips are slowly finding uses like WSF and LF. Can you test against Killerken Revizer SA165BSF?
Swag defense!
Also have you forgotten about your Goreim Gryph E230W2D thread?

My Gryph broke, gettin a new one.

Sure, I'll test that a little later!
Thanks man!
But wouldn't this be better with 2 Wywang since it would be more heavier (Helps with sway attack) and increase smash?
(Aug. 24, 2013  12:15 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Thanks man!
But wouldn't this be better with 2 Wywang since it would be more heavier (Helps with sway attack) and increase smash?

With smash comes recoil, and Girago has that nice stamina draining effect (don't know how useful that would be in the ZA Stadiam ha)
Really cool combo!! Do you think it would've been better to use CH120 or T125? Test it against Balro Balro TR145MF
Considering this is Zero G, going any lower most likely wouldn't be a good idea.
Well for the Zero G Stadium, the lowest you can use are the heights of 125, but considering the fact that Samurai Pegasis isn't always scraping the stadium, it would be okay.
I'm going to do tests with SA165 later, and I'll do that Balro Balro combo.

I don't plan on doing lower tracks though, LF isn't well balanced, and wouldn't handle scraping well.
(Aug. 24, 2013  12:30 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2013  12:15 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Thanks man!

With smash comes recoil, and Girago has that nice stamina draining effect (don't know how useful that would be in the ZA Stadiam ha)

Than add a MSF/MSF-H
And having Smash doesn't necessarily mean high recoil, look at Flash, although Wywang Wywang does have a very high level of recoil.
Not sure why the win rate against killerken dragoon is 5.26% lol XD
Do you think you can test vs. Reviser Genbull e230 mb?
Update and apologies for the overdue bump, haha.

I've done more tests, I just have to post them from Word. I honestly, forgot about it, haha. Tongue_out

I can now test with a (Good) Red F230. If anyone has requests, the only "big" part I'm missing is Genbull. I may be able to do some tests tomorrow.

If anyone would be willing to do some tests with anything, that'd be great. I'd be happy to add them to the OP.
Can u test it against reviser dragoon f230gcf?
(Nov. 05, 2013  3:33 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Can u test it against reviser dragoon f230gcf?

As I said, it'd be a good mold of the Red F230, but sure. Results won't be comparable to an Orange F230, though. I'll have some for tomorrow, hopefully. Grin